剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
我来了,你放她走
You got what you wanted. Now just let her go.
嗯之前确实这么说的
Yes, that was the agreement.
但是仔细想想
But on second thought...
不!
No!
你杀了我父亲
You took my father from me!
那么为了公平我就要杀了你女儿
Only fair I should take something from you.
不我求你了
No. Please. Please.
不要
Please.
跑
Chloe, move!
你觉得接下来会怎么发展?
What do you think's gonna happen to Henry?
他要面临谋杀和绑♥架♥的指控
He's facing murder and kidnapping charges.
但是他手里有Feds想知道的信息
But he's got information the Feds want.
说不定能达成什么协议
Hopefully, he can leverage that to make a deal.
确实
Exactly.
坐牢肯定是跑不掉了,不过如果幸运的话
I mean, he's gonna do time, but if he's lucky,
说不定没几年就出来了
maybe no more than a couple years.
他为他闺女牺牲太多了
He's made so many sacrifices for her.
是Ethan
It's Ethan.
我觉得你应该去的
I think you should go.
啊?
What?
我知道你为什么犹豫
I understand why you're hesitant, all right?
但是如果你真的留下来
But if you're staying here
是因为我或者咱的侦探事业
because of me and our partnership,
未来你肯定会埋怨我
you're just gonna end up resenting me.
再进一步说,如果未来你和Ethan分手了
And if it doesn't work out with you and Ethan,
你也会觉得是我的错
you're gonna think it was my fault
说不定到时候做了我都有可能
and end up hating me even more.
你可别瞎扯了-我没有
I don't think that's true. - I think it is.
我觉得你应该听从你内心的想法
I think you should follow your heart.
所以你觉得我应该去?
So you're sure that I should go?
倒不是说我不会想你
I'm not saying I won't miss you.
但是换个角度,你过不了几个月就回来了
But hopefully, I'll see you in a couple months.
我不知道该说什么-说你会去肯尼亚
Don't know what to say.- Just say that you'll go.
不是你“会”去肯尼亚,是你会去肯尼亚
Not that you'll think about it, but that you'll actually go.
只要你心里是这么想的
If that's what you want.
宝儿啊,我会想你们的
Good boys. Oh, I'm gonna miss you.
啊你来了
Oh, good, you're here.
我想把这个交给你
I wanted... to give you these.
你知道我自己有套钥匙吧?
You do realize I have my own
set of keys, right?
我知道,这个就起个象征意义
Yes. It's supposed to be symbolic.
我不在家的时候大院儿就交给你了大姐
You're going to be running Robin's Nest while I'm gone.
我尽力不把咱家干倒闭
I'll try not to run it into the ground.
我保证你不在家的时候我会照顾好大宝二宝
And I'll be sure the lads are well-fed and given
天天陪他们玩儿
lots of cuddles.
他们会非常想你的
They're gonna miss you terribly.
我们大家都会的
We all will.
我也会想你们的
The feeling is mutual.
你理应得到你的幸福妹子
You deserve to be happy, Juliet.
谢谢
Thank you. Okay.
我知道
Yeah.
我连车都接你了
So after everything I did for you, right...
就差直接把小命交你手里了
Took flak from Higgins for lending you the Ferrari...
你还是没谈妥啊
You still could not close the deal.
又不是我没远见
It's not my fault these money guys lack vision.
看来银行还是不信任
I guess they didn't trust a guy who needs money
没啥钱却开着几百万跑车的人啊
but also drove a $300,000 supercar.
我咋一点儿都不意外呢
Imagine that.
看来我要当洗衣店巨鳄的梦想要搁浅一阵子了
I guess my plan to be laundry king is on hold for now.
不过换个角度想想Higgins不在家
But I was thinking, you know, when Higgins splits town,
Magnum需要新搭档啊
maybe Magnum can use a new partner.
你咋说啊老弟
What do you think?
那我就要满怀敬意和爱意的拒绝你了
I am gonna have to respectfully decline, Jin.
不好意思
I apologize.
主要是以前我也是自己单干
But, uh, you know, I flew solo for a couple years.
我觉得我能行-懂了
I think I'll manage.- I got it.
你是怕我比你强啊
You're afraid I'll overshadow you.
嗯对你说的太对了
Yeah, that's what it is, Jin. You got me there.
说实话我是真想不明白为啥你会让她去
You know, I still don't get why you would let her go.
啥叫我让她去啊
I didn't let her go. I mean,
是她自己决定要去的,我只是说
Higgins makes her own decisions. I just said that
她去也没啥
it would be okay if she left.
咱当然不想让她去那么远的地方
None of us want her to leave, but it's what she wants.
但是她自己想去我觉得咱们就得支持她
So we should support that.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil, look who's here.
不好意思我们来晚了
Sorry we're late.
而且谢谢哥几个选了个顺路去机场的位置
And thanks for choosing a place on the way to the airport.
我们怎么可能不告别就让你俩跑了呢
We weren't gonna miss a chance to say one last goodbye.
我们帮你们点了
Yeah, we took the liberty
地道的卤煮火烧和烤鸭
of ordering some beer and some chow.
想着你们去肯尼亚
We figured you guys would
miss these ono grindz
肯定天天会想这口儿
while you're off in Kenya saving lives.
谢谢你们,我们
That's very kind. We might, uh...
估计得带走路上吃了
We might actually have to take it to go.
离飞机起飞
Yeah, we're already cutting it pretty close
没多长时间了
to our flight, so, uh...
看来是时候了啊
Wow, well, I guess this is it.
来吧,抱一圈儿吧
Hugs all around.
保重
Bye.
我的大妹子哟
Baby.
保重我的黑哥哥,帮我照顾好大家
Bye, sweetheart. Look after everyone.
你好,jin-很高兴认识你jin
I'm Jin.- Jin.
没问题-我很快就会回来的
All right.- Be back soon.
保重Gordie
Bye, Gordie.
来我跟你聊两句
Can I, uh, just have a word?
行
Yeah. Sure.
这几天忙死啦
Been so busy the last few days,
感觉都没咋见到你
I feel like I haven't really had a chance to see you.
我懂
Yeah, I understand.
去年我中枪的事儿你还记得吧
So, you know last year when I got shot,
当时你说
and you said
你不知道没有我会怎么样
that you didn't know what you would do without me?
我当时说
And I replied...
“好得很”
"Jolly good." I remember it well.
确实
Yeah, that.
实际上我应该说
Well, I should have said...
我不知道我的生活里没有你会怎么样
I don't know what I would do without you.
我知道过去这几年
I know I've been kind of hard on you
我老是欺负你
in the last four years.
那是因为我害怕和别人亲近
It's just because I'm scared of getting close to someone.
算是我心灵上的防御吧
I think it's a defense mechanism.
而且你老是惹我生气
Plus, you grate on me.
咱俩就跟汤姆和杰瑞一样
We're oil and water, you and I.
但是我想告诉你
But I want you to know that...
你是我最好的朋友
...you're my best friend.
狠狠的懂了
Ditto.
“狠狠的懂了”就这?
"Ditto." Really?
好得很
Jolly good.
行吧大聪明
I guess that's fair.
嗨
Yeah.
我会非常想你的
I'm really gonna miss you, Thomas.
我也会非常想你的
I'll miss you, too, Higgy.
保重
Bye.
要我说,如果Thomas接着说
You know, if he'd just kept
保不齐Higgy就不走了
his big mouth shut, Higgy would be staying,
我也不会站这儿想哭
and I wouldn't be standing here so depressed.
她就去半年啊-嗯
It's only six months.- Yeah.
也许咱俩看错了
But maybe we were wrong.
也许tm真的不喜欢Higgy
Maybe he doesn't love her after all.
也许是真的喜欢
Maybe he does.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表