剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
That was so incredibly stupid.
啊?
Excuse me?
我真不敢相信你
Can't believe you agreed to give up
就那样缴枪跟他们走了
your gun and go with them.
最起码有用了吧?
Well, it worked, didn't it?
那倒是
Yeah, I suppose so.
现在咋办啊
Well, what now, Gordon?
你,Magnum还有TC赶紧走
You, Magnum and TC have to get out of here.
我这会儿上报,所里到现场
I'll call it in. It'll probably take HPD
估计得有个十来分钟
about ten minutes to get here, which will
我和Higgins趁这个空儿
hopefully give Higgins and I
先对对口供
enough time to...
免得后面说岔了
get our stories straight.
Katsumoto,
你真的不需要做这些
you don't have to do this.
行了吧
Yeah, I do.
不管咋你们都不能跟这事儿有关系
You guys can't be connected to this in any way.
他说得对,你们赶紧走
He's right, Magnum. You need to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
等得我心焦
This is killing me.
能不能给我整点儿劲儿大的
Can I get something a little stronger?
劲儿大的估计也就后厨留的工业清洁剂了
Uh, I think we have some industrial cleaner in the back.
要么?
How's that sound?
这都四个小时了
It's been four hours.
真的,到底警♥察♥查个现场录口供
Seriously, how long does it take
要花多长时间?
for the police to conduct an interview?
放心吧,要说专业应对
Relax. If anybody can stand up to
审讯的除了Higgy没别人了
this kind of interrogation, it's Higgy.
哎来了-嗨
Speak of the devil.- Hi.
咋样啊?
Oh. So?
口供录完了
Well, Higgins gave her statement.
所里最后的决定就是
As far as HPD's concerned,
Higgins因为她的黑客水平被人盯上了
she was targeted for her hacking skills.
所以Miles Hamler把她绑走
Miles Hamler kidnapped her
强迫她干黑活儿
and forced her to breach Wahiawa's server.
根据匿名线报我获取了Hamler的位置
Acting on an anonymous tip, I then tracked the Hamlers down.
潜逃离岛的时候我们被迫使用武力
They were shot trying to flee the island.
他的同伙现在还没到案
Accomplices are still at large.
你看你看,我说啥来着
You see? What did I tell you?
Yeah.
这咱还不喝一轮儿?
So how about a round to celebrate, eh?
来了来了
Hmm. Coming right up.
我得赶紧回去,本来说好这周末陪儿子的
Well, I can't stay long. It's my weekend with Dennis.
忙这个事儿都快一天了
I've already blown most of it.
好家伙人还挺齐
Look at this. The whole crew is here.
有啥喜事儿啊?
What's the occasion?
庆祝一下我还能在人世间享受美好
You know, just celebrating being alive.
介话算是到位了
Mm. Good a reason as any.
老妹儿你今天过得挺糟心的
Juliet, you've had a hell of a day.
你确定不早点儿回去躺着?
You sure you wouldn't rather be at home?
就今天这摊子事儿,我觉得我喝点儿比躺着强
After what I've been through, I could use a drink... or three.
而且这乐队挺不错的
Plus, um, this band is pretty good.
确实,水平是不错哈?
They are, aren't they?
就是顾客没啥音乐细菌
It's a shame the crowd's not giving them more love.
光奏乐不见舞啊
Dance floor's empty.
对啊,我也纳闷啊?
I know, right?
就是,我觉得应该有人去
Yeah, someone should get out there
领个舞啥的
and get the dancing started.
我肯定去
I mean, I would,
只要有人邀请我
if someone would just ask me.
对对对
Totally.
她说你呢憨八嘎
She's talking about you, idiot.
啊啊
Right. Uh...
啊,Suzy,您
Yeah. Suzy, you want to
能跟我跳个舞不?
dance with me?
呵呵做梦-哦...
Oh, hell no.- Oh.
逗你呢,我很愿意
Kidding. I'd love to.
啊啊,太棒了
Okay. All right.
舒服大了劲儿了
Great.
我都没眼看
That was hard to watch.
你苦着脸干啥?
Why so glum?
咱应该支棱起来啊
We should be festive.
不是苦着脸,就是,额....
Not glum, I'm just, uh...
就是很高兴你没事儿
just glad you're okay.
主要我在想啥吧
You know, years ago
去年是我决定抓Hamler的
I made this decision to go after Hamler.
现在因为我的决定你可能命都没了
And because of that, you could have died.
老弟你知道我第一眼看到你的时候我在想啥不?
Thomas, you know what I thought of you when I first met you?
不完全知道,但是我大概能猜个123
Not entirely. But I can imagine.
虽然不是特别的好
Yes, well, needless to say, it wasn't all that positive.
但是那天在酒窖里
But, um, you know, that night in the wine cellar,
当你你告诉我你是怎么帮Kiana之后
when I learned how you were helping Kiana...
我对你的判断和认知
That's when my
有了天翻地覆的改变
whole opinion of you began to change.
我发现你是一个
I saw that you were someone
真心想要帮助别人的人
who was genuinely concerned about people.
不论什么代价
Would do anything to help them.
我希望这一点永远不要变
And I hope that never changes.
是Ethan
It's Ethan.
我给他打个电♥话♥
Well, I should call him.
一会就回来
Back in a sec.
看来咱的欧豆豆也不用
I guess our homie won't have to agonize
天天纠结约人家妹子约会的事儿了
about asking Suzy out anymore.
人妹子主动出击了
She made the first move.
实际上吧
Well, actually,
倒也不是完全主动
she may have gotten a little nudge.
你在背地里使劲儿了?
You told her that Rick was interested?
对,我使劲儿了
Yes, I sure did.
但是你别说出去啊
But don't say anything to Rick.
咱欧豆豆就是驴得赶着走
I mean, the guy needs all the help he can get.
说的跟我不知道一样
Oh, don't I know it?
你是个好朋友TM
You're a good friend, TM.
害,努力呗
Well, I try.
敬懵懂的爱情
To young love...
干了干了
Hear, hear.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表