剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Hey. You guys all right?
还行还行
Yeah.
路都被淹了,车没法子开了
We just can't finish our route. Roads are flooded.
看到你们这儿还亮着灯,想进来问问我们能不能在这儿躲一会儿
Saw your lights on. Be okay if we waited out the storm in here?
没问题没问题,进来吧,好好歇歇
Yeah, of course. Make yourselves comfortable.
我去给你们倒杯咖啡-谢谢
I'll grab you some coffees.- Appreciate it.
Higgy我觉得吧....
You know, Higgy, I was thinking...
哎呦你还会思考可真少见
Ha. That's unusual for you.
我就是想说今天Ethan迟到
It's actually a good thing that Ethan
是个好事儿
was late picking you up today,
要不然这会儿你俩肯定就堵外头了
because had you been on the road when you planned to be, right?
台风现在又升级了
Hurricane's getting worse.
说不定你俩会受伤
I mean, you guys could've gotten seriously injured.
所以他看天气看的不准,然后呢?
Yeah, okay, so he's not a genius prognosticator. So what?
确实不准,但是他是个大夫
No, but he is a doctor. You would think a doctor
按理说能当大夫的不会犯常识性错误
would have more common sense than that.
我就是
That's all. It's just...
观察了一下他
observation.
你不是对他有啥意见吧?
You don't have a problem with him, do you?
没啊
No.
行吧
Okay.
真没有
No.
行
Good.
你知道你躲不过去吧?
You know you got to sing, right?
知道,让我再喝两瓶找找感觉
Yeah, yeah. Couple more beers in me, I'll be ready to go.
哦,你知道结账吧?
Oh, you gonna pay for them?
啥?
Mm.
我知道你到底为啥看Ethan不顺眼了
You know, I think I know what your real problem is with Dr. Ethan.
因为他是Higgy的大夫
That he was Higgy's doctor
这种行为极其不道德
and it's technically unethical.
嗯你就糊弄自己吧
Nah, that ain't it.
你不开心就是因为你觉得自己被代替了
See, you don't like him because you've been displaced.
现在Higgy和Ethan搞对象
See, now that she's got Ethan,
你就不再是Higgy生活里排第一位的人了
you're no longer the number-one guy in Higgy's life.
不是,我没....
Nah, that's, uh...
你别瞎扯-我瞎扯?
that's crazy.- Is it?
你们有没有觉得屋顶要塌
Does it seem like it's getting worse?
我觉得屋顶可能是要保不住了
I think it's getting worse.
放松老弟
Bro, dude, chill.
啥事都没,放轻松
Just pour yourself a drink or
something, man. It'll be okay.
我都理解不了你为啥觉得岁月静好
I don't understand how you can stay so calm through all this.
老哥我是加州人
Look, I'm from North Carolina, baby.
俺们那嘎达天天刮台风
Lived through plenty of hurricanes.
所以该发生的还是会发生
Jemma's gonna do what she's gonna do,
不过咱们能熬过去
but we'll get through it.
你觉得台风还要刮多久?
How much longer, you think?
估计还得好几个小时
A couple hours.
你们可还行?
How's it going?
要不要来打牌啊?
You boys play poker?
好啊
Yeah.
那走吧,咱上桌
Good. Park yourselves at that table.
我不欺负你们,别紧张
Well, come on. I'll go easy on you.
哈哈好
Okay.
TC!
要不要来打牌-好啊,看我不赢秃你们
Poker time. You in? -Sure, I'll take your money.
加我一个-来
You got room for one more? - Slide in.
哎嘿
All right.
咱来德州扑克啊,叫注没上线
Tonight's game is no-limit Texas hold 'em.
小盲俩花生仁
Small blinds are worth two peanuts.
大盲四个
Big blinds are worth four.
大家可小心啊,Kumu可是个老手了
Watch it, fellas. Kumu's a rounder.
呵,我71年到73年可是
Yeah, well, I was the baddest cat
俺们空军基地的赌圣
at Da Nang Air Force Base from '71 to '73.
那个白色SUV你们查到啥信息没
Did you guys get any leads on that white SUV yet?
啥也没
No. No, nothing.
说实话我不喜欢这种情况
And I got to admit, it's unsettling.
来,亲爱的
Easy, honey.
先坐这儿
H-Here, sit.
你带药了么
You got your inhaler?
怎么了?没事儿吧?
How's he doing? He all right?
他哮喘犯了,但是我们好像没带吸入器
He's having an asthma attack. I can't find his inhaler.
稍等一下
Yeah. Hang on one sec.
大夫
Hey, uh, Doc.
那边儿需要你
We could use your help over here.
这个人是个医生
This man's a doctor.
嘿这位先生
Okay, sir.
来,咱坐直
I need you to sit upright.
深-------呼-------吸--------
Okay, take long, deep breaths.
我包里没有
The inhaler's not here.
可能在车里
Maybe it's in the car.
我去拿吧
I can go grab it.
我们的车是红色的,轿车,谢谢啊
Uh, it's the red sedan. Thank you.
哎很好啊,保持这个节奏啊
Good. Good. You're gonna be fine.
还是没有
Couldn't find the inhaler.
要不在咱做一个吧
We could probably make one.
虽然里头没有药
I mean, it wouldn't have the medication, obviously,
但是能帮助控制一下
but it'll help control the attack.
你还能手搓吸入器呢?
A makeshift inhaler? You can do that?
当年无国界那会儿学会的
Yeah. I did a stint with Doctors Without Borders.
一个老师♥傅♥就地取材做过
Saw one of the doctors do it in the field once.
好,那你去找Rick,需要什么给他说
Great. Find Rick. He'll get you what you need.
好
Okay.
咱俩得聊一下
We need to talk.
确实,Ethan说他觉得你.....
Yes, I think we do, because Ethan seems to think...
不是那个,咱现在有大问题了
No. No, no, we got a problem.
这是停车场里那辆押运车
This is outside. Parking lot. The armored truck.
这俩人肯定是把真正的押运员做掉了
Those two guards must've killed the real guards
现在假装自己是押运员
and put their uniforms on.
所以咱们现在和武装匪徒关在一起了
So we're stuck inside here with two armed killers.
嗯,现在也联♥系♥不上外界
Yeah. We still don't have contact with the outside.
没武器的情况下咱也不能冒险
Well, we can't make a move unarmed.
确实,这么多人咱承担不起后果
No. Don't want to risk anybody getting hurt.
咱先演一下
Let's just play it cool,
等台风过去
ride out the storm.
好,但是咱得先给TC他们通通气儿
Okay. We have to inform Rick, TC and Kumu.
现在是个好机会
Actually, now might be a good time.
看起来他们中场休息了
Looks like they're taking a break.
好了
Okay,
我知道看起来不靠谱,但是水蒸气
I know this looks funny, but the steam
会帮助你打开气管,呼吸就好
will open up the bronchioles, so breathe it in.
对就这样
Good.
有空没?
Hey. Got a second?
咋
Sure.
我就知道那两个人不对劲
I knew there was something off with those two.
他们估计就是算准了刮台风
They probably figured with everyone distracted
没人注意别的,是个抢劫的好机会
by the storm, it'd be a good time to rob that truck.
应该,恰好封路啥的打乱了他们的逃跑计划
Yeah, but they shut the streets down, messing up their getaway.
所以他们躲到这儿来了
Yeah, so they call an audible, hunker down in here.
咱们现在应对方案不多啊
Okay. So, we have a limited amount of options.
要我说咱就演下去
I say we just play along.
等着手♥机♥信♥号♥♥能快点儿恢复
Hopefully soon, cell service will come back,
这样咱就能报♥警♥了
and we can contact HPD.
我尼玛哟
Damn.
没事儿大家伙
Hang on, everybody!
我这有备用的发电机,马上就送电
I got a generator. I'll get the power up in a minute.
赶紧启动啊
Come on.
别逗我大哥-咋了
You got to be kidding me.- Something wrong?
发电机里没油
Yeah. Tank's empty.
好嘛,发电机里没有一滴油
Keeping a genny without any petrol in it
那要这发电机干啥啊?
slightly defeats the point, doesn't it?
这你得找Thomas
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表