剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
What the hell you gonna do with that?
六年前在坎大哈
Six years ago in Kandahar,
一伙恐♥怖♥分♥子♥偷了架阿帕奇,Rick
Taliban stole an Apache. My boy Rick
一枪就给打下来了,0人员伤亡
right here brought it down with one shot. Not a single casualty.
不是,为啥你会有这把枪-因为我是F.O.M
Why do you even have that thing? 'Cause I'm F.O.M.
那又是啥?-Magnum的老铁
The hell's that mean? Friend of Magnum.
行了,别说了
Enough said.
直升飞机越跑越远离射程也就越来越远
Every second that chopper's moving,it's getting out of range.
Rick射它
Ah, come on, Rick, take the shot.
怎么了-飞机出问题了
What's happening?! - Malfunction!
咱得迫降了!!
We got to put this bird on the ground now!
他们掉头了,铁子厉害啊
They're coming back. You did it.
你之前叫我啥来着?
What was that you call me earlier?
废品回收站最爱的男人、码头最忠实的清道夫、和谐地球的缔造者?
pee wrangler?
好枪法伙计
Nice shot, pal.
手举起来,把你手举起来
Hands up. Get your hands up.
走我前头
Get out in front of me!
HPD!把枪放在地上!
HPD! Put the guns down!
别动,站好咯
Hold it, right there. Back up.
把枪放下!
Drop it!
起来!
Get up!
给我站起来
Come on, get up.
快点儿
Come on.
你差点把我搭档杀了
You almost killed my partner.
那看来我们扯平了
I guess we're even.
你想多了
Not even close.
Juliet这是Healy大夫
Juliet, this is Dr. Healy.
他会接手你的术后恢复
He'll be in charge of your post-op.
很高兴认识你
I-It... It's a-a pleasure.
不过我想问一下
But, um, I'm sorry, are you...
你这是把我转给被人了?
You're handing me off?
啊是,但是Healy大夫技术很精湛
Yes, but Dr. Healy is excellent.
我知道他精湛
I'm sure he is.
但是我能不能问一下为什么?
Um, but may I ask why?
额主要是因为等你恢复一些
Um, because, when you're feeling better,
我想请你吃个晚饭
I would like to take you to dinner.
但是我要是你的医生的话...
And if I'm your doctor, that's, uh...
我就不能请你了
that's not allowed.
懂了
I see.
所以你要是愿意的话
So, if you're interested,
La Mer怎么样?
I Iwas thinking La Mer?
我觉得你应该会喜欢
I have a hunch you like neoclassical French.
行
Yeah, that's...
我觉得...That sounds...
我觉得挺不错的
That sounds nice.
那就这么说定了,你要好好听Healy大夫的
Great. Then I'm gonna ask you to please follow all
这样咱们的约会就能
of Dr. Healy's instructions so we can get to that dinner
早日实现
as soon as possible.
Um...
一会儿给你发微信
Well, I'll-I'll be in touch.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
Hey.
Hey.
准备好回家没
So, you, uh, ready to go home?
那肯定,谢谢
Definitely. Thanks.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
额...
Uh...
没啥,就是不小心听到Doc约你去吃饭
Sorry, but I overhead the doc ask you out on a date.
有啥不对劲儿的?
Is there something wrong with that?
没有,我觉得挺棒的
No. No, I think it's great.
那就好
Very good.
他们就让一个人上来,所以
Everybody else is downstairs.
大家都在楼下等着呢
They would only let one person up, so...
麻烦大家都跑来一趟
Oh, that's nice of everyone to come.
你先停一下
Just hang on a minute.
听着,我一直在想
So, I was thinking,
如果没有你,那就没有了白骑士
without you, there would
be no White Knight,
没有了白骑士也就不会有现在的罗家大宅
and without the White Knight, there would be no Robin's Nest
那么也就没有“产业”让我接管
and, therefore, no business for me to take over.
所以按这个思路,没有你
Hence, were it not for you,
我现在可能已经坐飞机回老家了
I would have been on a plane back to England.
哎呀你看看,这大实话说的
I guess all of that is true, yes.
所以呢
So, in light of that,
我想让你接着你
I don't want you to have to endure
平静快乐的生活
any more disruption to your life.
如果你愿意的话
And if you would so wish,
你可以接着在客房♥白嫖
you may live rent-free
at the guesthouse,
当然安保头头的活还得你来干
in exchange for your continued service as security consultant.
T谢谢
hank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
出发?
Shall we go?
走着
Yes.
所以最后Margaret到底招了没
So, did Margaret ever talk?
没,不过她男朋友全招了
No, but Daniel did. According to him,
看起来是Max 18年前取走了
Max cleaned out his and Margaret's joint accounts
他和Margaret所有的存款跑路了
18 years ago, then vanished,
还捎带手埋伏了Margaret一把
framing Margaret for his murder.
等她出狱以后
She later had him break into a storage locker
撬了Max大哥的仓库
owned by Max's brother.
发现了Max从Oahu寄出去的信
Found letters from Max with an Oahu postmark,
于是他们就追了过来
which led them here.
最讽刺的是如果他们没开枪射Higgy
The crazy part is Margaret would've gotten away with it
说不定还真的能跑掉
if they hadn't shot Higgy.
哦!老妹儿干得漂亮
Oh! Good job, Higgy.
应该的应该的,为人♥民♥服务
Glad I could be of service.
有一点我想不明白,Margaret咋可能
I don't understand. How would Margaret have gotten away
杀了她EX还不用担责任的?
with murdering her ex?
你看啊,根据双重审理原则
Well, under the double jeopardy rule,
Max已经死过一次了,她不可能谋杀她丈夫两次
she couldn't go away for killing her husband twice.
所以她的复仇是可行的,还不用再一次接受制裁
She would've had her revenge and been a free woman.
不过她现在要因为谋杀未遂从犯的罪名
Now she's gonna go to jail for the rest of her life
蹲一辈子监狱了
for accessory to attempted murder.
活了大该了
Well, it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.
额我讲两句啊
Hey, uh, listen, I just want
首先谢谢各位老铁
to thank you all,because everybody here helped
无私的帮助
in some small way.
用我们的双手成就梦想弟弟
Teamwork makes the dream work, baby.
大哥说的是,然后吧
That's right. Oh, and, uh,
Gordie我得说句对不起
Gordie, I also want to apologize.
经过今天的这摊子事儿
I-I think, after what happened today,
我、我成长了
I really learned my lesson.
啊啊行了行了
You know, save it.
你就是你,改是不可能改的
You are who you are, and you're never gonna change.
鉴于你们是做好事
You guys also do a lot of good,
在做好事的过程中
and if, in the course of doing so...
不小心犯了些错
you ignore a law or two,
说实话我现在已经
well, I've come to the realization
习惯了,默默接受就好
that I'm just gonna have to live with that.
好的坏的都接了
Take the... bad with the good.
是嘛老哥哥,那我是不是可以把Betty要回来了
Oh, good. Well, does that mean I get Betty back?
做梦呢?-好嘞
No - Fair enough.
我倒是知道一个Thomas
I do know a way that Thomas
表示谢意的好办法
could show his appreciation for all of us.
啥?我刚这不算?
What? Didn't I just do that?
哈想啥呢,别光说啊,你得做啊兄弟
Well, uh, deeds matter more than words, Thomas.
比如今天酒吧嗨皮你买♥♥单
I think you could, uh, buy us all a few drinks at La Mariana.
臣附议
I like that idea.
酒吧见
See you there.
好
See you there.
来
Here.
没事儿没事儿,我能行
Oh, no, no, I'm good, thanks.
等一下,你是咋...
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表