剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
指挥中心指挥中心
5-3-Central.
嫌疑人于Diamond Head沿北向行驶
Suspect is moving northbound on Diamond Head.
请求空中支援
Request air support.
嫌疑人驶向18街
Suspect is on 18th.
指挥中心空中支援还要多久?
Where's that air support, Central?
各单位注意,嫌疑人向
Be advised, suspect just ditched
车窗外抛弃不明物体
an unidentified object out the window.
这儿有情况
Hey, I got something over here.
巡逻车逼停的时候
Driver blew a light,
撞碎一盏车灯
took off when a cruiser tried to pull him over.
但是还是跑了
Unfortunately, he got away.
嫌疑人的车上也没有牌照
No plates on the vehicle.
这纸条就在包里放着?
This was in the bag, too?
嗯,你有线索了?
Yeah. That name mean something to you?
纸条上这人是我朋友
She's a friend.
我滴乖乖
Oh, man.
这新蘸料了不得啊
I got to say, this new sauce is something else.
恰到好处的辣味与咸香交互融合
Mm. The balance of heat and flavor is...
回味无穷啊-真的好吃
it's quite masterful.- It's great.
就这新品你怕是能当岛上的鸡翅大王
These bad boys are gonna be a game changer.
干啥?
What?
你老盯着我♥干♥啥?
Yeah, what's with the look?
你这啥表情啊?
What's with the look?
不是你们小时候就没人教什么是地道的啃鸡翅?
Did anybody ever teach you guys how to eat a chicken wing?
触目惊心懂么
My God.
Higgins老伦敦
Higgins is from England,
咱就不说了,你俩咋回事儿啊?
so I'll give her a pass, but you two?
我是真的没想到
I expected better.
合着你们老美国也分
I didn't realize there was a correct way
文吃和武吃了呗
to eat a chicken wing.
都看好了啊
Allow me to demonstrate.
拿起上好的鸡翅
Take that.
接下来我们要怎么做呢
Now, what you do,
你拽着骨头一扭
you give it a little twist, okay?
把关节部位拧开
You separate the joints,
骨头抽出来
pull out the little bone,
然后就跟嗦老冰棍一样
and then you lollipop it.
懂了没?
Hmm?
Mmm...
我滴乖乖
Wow.
你能同时表现出
Is it possible to be
惊艳和可怕两种情绪我是没想到的
both horrified and impressed at the same time?
虽然我很想再摸会儿鱼,但是咱客户到了
Hate to cut this short, but... our client's here.
不过我还真发现我这蘸料可以
You know, I really did find the balance between heat and flavor.
确实可以
That you did.
Sylvia? Hi, I'm Juliet Higgins.
This is my partner. Thomas Magnum.
谢谢你们见我
Thank you for meeting me.
因为真的没剩什么时间了
There isn't much time.
出什么事儿了?
What's going on?
明天下午会发生一起谋杀案
There's gonna be a murder tomorrow afternoon.
我需要你们帮我阻止它-你是怎么知道要发生谋杀案的?
I need help stopping it.-How do you know this?
我是灵媒
I'm a psychic.
所以你“看到了”
So, you had a vision
你客户被她丈夫杀害的画面
of your client being murdered by her husband.
对,我的客户叫Megan McGrady
Yes. Her name is Megan McGrady.
我提醒过她,但是看起来只是吓到了她
I tried to warn her, but that just scared her off.
我转头去所里报♥警♥
And when I went to the police...
他们不信?
They had a hard time believing you?
准确的说是嘲笑我
Practically laughed in my face.
你也不相信我
And you don't believe me, either.
啊我们没有啊
Oh, we didn't say that.
也许你们不觉得我有超能力
Well, you might not believe my gift is real,
但是我确实有钞能力
but my money is.
要不然你们拯救一条人命
You'll either save a life
要不然我就花这两千块买♥♥个心安
or make $2,000 giving me some peace of mind.
求你们了
Please...
我真不知道还能找谁
I have no one else to go to,
如果真的出现谋杀案
and if something were to happen...
我这辈子都不会原谅我自己
I'd never forgive myself.
Well, Ms. Dupont,
我们接了
we will take the case.
谢谢你,真心的
Thank you, truly.
我看到你们的未来是一片坦途
I see great success in your future endeavors.
你这是给咱俩整了个大活啊?
What have you gotten us into?
又不是咱俩整不明白
Nothing we can't handle.
咋样啊?你们客户看起来好像很慌啊
Everything okay? That lady seemed a little on edge.
美得很
Oh, it's just fantastic.
我俩刚被人雇佣去阻止
Well, we've just been hired to prevent a murder
一起我们客户用天眼看到的谋杀案
that our client stumbled upon using her third eye.
她是个灵媒
She's a psychic.
真的?
Oh, really?
我想我们的调查会揭露真♥相♥的
Well, I suppose our investigation will determine that.
不过你要是让我说,这就是一跳大神儿的瞎胡扯
But if you ask me, it's a load of codswallop.
我觉得Higgy说得对
Yeah, I-I'm with Higgy on this one.
好家伙你这儿举一水晶球
You give somebody a crystal ball
她说啥大家伙就信啥
and people believe every word that comes out of their mouths,
包括....你刚咋说来着?
including, uh...how-how do you say that?
“瞎胡扯”?瞎胡扯-没错
"Codswallop"? Codswallop.- HIGGINS: Yes.
我找到Megan McGrady的
All right, well, I'm on Megan McGrady's
微博了,全是
social media right now, which is filled
她和她老公Matt腻腻歪歪的照片
with delightful photos of her and her loving husband,
哎你看
Matt. See... Oh, look.
这是他俩婚礼
There they are on their wedding day.
Hmm?
这是万圣节
Look, Halloween...
这是他俩买♥♥♥房♥♥子那天
Oh, the day they bought their first home.
看起来恩爱的不行
Well, they seem like a happy couple.
不过要我说别太早就觉得你客户在瞎扯
Yeah, see, I still wouldn't be so quick to doubt your psychic.
为啥?
Why's that?
我十五岁那年
When I was 15 years old,
我把我爷爷送我的钱夹子搞丢了
I lost the money clip my grandpops gave me.
那钱夹子可是个传家宝
It's been in our family for generations.
如果我爷爷知道了,他大腮梨肯定得把我捣蒙
If he found out, I'd be dead.
然后吧
So, anyway,
我一整天嘛也没干光找钱夹子了
I'm looking for this thing all day long,
当我沿着我撒欢路线摸了一百遍之后
until I finally retraced my steps for the hundredth time
我都基本放弃了你懂吧
and I got a little desperate.
然后你就去找大仙儿了?
So, naturally, you went to see a psychic?
如果不是狐媚子大神
Look, I wouldn't have found that clip
那夹子你打死我我也找不到
if not for Lady Della Monroe.
所以我觉得你们不要太早的下结论
I'm just saying, you guys should maybe have an open mind.
我不了解跳大神的啊
I don't know about psychics, all right,
但是我知道微博上秀出来的生活不是全部
but I do know social media only tells half the story.
咋不咋咱得查明白
Got to see this through.
这袋子里的珠宝加一起百万是有了
There was 1.1 million worth of jewels in that bag.
还有这个
Along with this.
你知道为啥你的联♥系♥方式会在里头不?
Any idea how your contact info got mixed up in there?
不知道啊
No.
但是那皇冠我以前见过
But I've seen this tiara before.
你是Teuila吧-是
You must be Teuila. - Yes.
你好-谢谢你能在这么
Aloha.- Thank you for seeing me
短的时间下来见我
on such short notice.
很高兴认识你,Marcos女士
It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Marcos.
叫我第♥一♥夫♥人♥就好
Please, call me First Lady.
在现在这个时代
In this day and age,
女人要能顶半边天
a woman's got to be more than just a "missus,"
你觉得呢?
don't you agree?
跟我走走
Walk with me, Teuila.
我想跟你聊聊
I have a proposition for you.
你知道菲律宾
Did you know I commissioned
第一家文化中心是我搞起来的么?
the Philippines' first cultural center?
就在马尼拉的最中心
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表