剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
那就赶紧过去
Okay, go now.
别动!
Don't move!
趴下
Down on the ground.
没事儿了没事儿了
Hey, hey. Look at me.
都没事儿了
Hey, hey. You're all right.
结束了
It's over.
你安全了
I got you. You're safe now. Come on.
走
Let's go.
带她下楼
Just get her out of here.
你没事儿吧?-没事儿
Are you okay?- Yeah.
我真不知道该怎么谢谢你们
I don't know how to thank you.
没事儿,人没问题就是好事儿
No, we're just glad you're all right.
我丈夫
My husband.
他怎么来了-啊
He's here.- Yeah.
警方那边儿发现你是目标之后
When the police learned you were a target,
就联络你丈夫了
they called your house.
他都知道了?
Does he know?
还没
No.
我们觉得这得取决于你
We thought that best left to you.
如果他不原谅我怎么办?
What if he can't forgive me?
我们怎么度过这个坎儿?
How do we move on from this?
也许你们不需要过这个坎儿
Maybe you don't have to move on.
绕过去生活就行
You just have to move forward.
你看,如果你们真的爱对方
I mean, if you guys love each other,
你们会找到方向的
you'll find a way.
你们客户雇你俩也是挺幸运的
She was lucky to have you two looking out for her tonight.
你不也一样尽职的警♥察♥叔叔
You weren't so bad yourself.
我活儿还没完呢
Well, my work's not done yet.
问他们是哪个男的雇的也不说
Perps won't give up the man that hired them.
谁说就一定是男的了
Who said it was a man?
他说的啊
He did.
他刚说“我才不给你们他的名字”
He said, "I'm not giving you his name."
不管谁雇的肯定是花冤枉钱了
Whoever hired these geniuses definitely overpaid.
但是Eddie所有的受害者
Yeah, but all of Eddie's blackmail victims
今天都准备付钱的
were prepared to pay again tonight.
也就是这些受害者还是有小秘密
Which means they still have secrets.
丈夫不知道咋回事
Their husbands don't know.
除了Wade Collins.
Everybody except for Wade Collins.
谁?-Eddie其中一位受害者
Who?- One of Eddie's victims,
Mia Collins,她是开放式婚姻
Mia Collins, she was in an open marriage.
她丈夫知道她所有的对象
Her husband actually knew about the relationship.
但是这不意味着他会愿意陌生人
Yeah, but it doesn't mean he would let a stranger
手里握着他孩子目前的黑料啊
keep compromising footage of the mother of his children.
想法靠谱,我回去查一下
It's a good theory. I'll look into it.
谢了
Thanks.
走?
You ready?
走吧
Yeah. Think I am.
不好意思才进来老爹
Sorry I'm late, old man.
只是
Just, uh...
我真不敢想这就是最后了
somehow I didn't really-really believe this was it.
还是
Guess, uh...
还是假装我们还有好多时光简单啊
...guess it was easier to pretend like we had more time.
不过倒也不是第一次了
Wasn't the first time, you know.
以前的你吧
Trust me, you were,
就那辆破车是谁也唬不住
you were fooling no one with that crappy car of yours.
但是我上当了,虽然我反应过来了
The second I totaled it, I knew I did you a favor.
不过和你在一起瞎晃的那个暑假?
But working for you that summer?
是我过的最纯粹最快乐也最有奔头的暑假
That was the first time anybody expected anything of me.
第一次有人真的关心我
The first time anybody looked out for me.
如果可以我希望永远都不要结束
I guess I didn't,I didn't want that to end.
直到现在也是这么想的
I still don't.
但是你改变了我的人生
But you saved my life.
我能为你做的就是让你按你的想法离开
The least I can do is let you go out on your terms.
我爱你但我舍不得你
I love you.
老爹走了?
He's gone?
节哀兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
嗯
Yeah.
这是?
What's this?
Kimo让我交给你
Your friend Kimo sent it to me.
老爹想让你看看
Ice wanted to make sure that you got it.
我先去买♥♥点儿喝的
I'll give you some privacy.
嘿孩子
Hey, Ricky. Uh...
你如果看到这个的话
I guess, if you're seeing this, I'm...
我多半儿已经上路了
I'm finally a free man.
鉴于我这个情况
And given the circumstances, I...
咱爷俩估计也没有好好告别的机会
I think it's a possibility we didn't get a real goodbye.
我知道你现在肯定很难过
And I know maybe that-that hurts, right now.
甚至觉得老天爷不公平
Maybe even seems unfair.
但是说实话咱爷俩
But the truth is, kid, you and me?
咱爷俩不过这个
We don't need any of that crap.
我会一直保佑你的
I'm always gonna look out for you, kid.
不管我的灵魂去哪儿
Wherever I am...
我都会没事儿的
I'm okay.
只要你平平安安,我就放心
If you're okay, I'm okay.
我爱你孩子
I love you.
刚跟Katsumoto聊完
Just talked to Katsumoto.
咱俩的判断是对的
We were right about Wade.
流水证实了是他是凶手
Money transfer confirms he hired Eddie's killer.
Mia呢?
And Mia?
她什么都不知道
She was in the dark.
看来他们的婚姻还是有小秘密啊
I guess their marriage did have some secrets after all.
倒不是说有小秘密是坏事儿
Not that secrets between partners is a bad thing.
行了行了
All right, Magnum.
我大概是知道
I figured out
为什么这个案子对我影响这么大了
why this case was affecting me so much.
谢谢你给我空间和时间自己去思考
Thank you for letting me get there.
我这次吧
The truth is,
对Elena是抱有偏见的,因为
I was being judgmental about Elena because I was...
我实际上是对自己不满意
I was actually judging myself.
我自己的感情生活
My own relationship.
我咋记得你和Ethan现在进展不错
I thought things with you and Ethan were going well.
不错确实不错
They are. They're great.
但是这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
当我以前答应Richard的求婚的时候
When I promised to spend the rest of my life with Richard,
我是认真的
I meant it.
虽然现在他已经去世好久了
I mean, he's been gone a few years now, but...
我觉得自己还在想他
I felt that whilst my heart was still his,
心里有一部分还有他的印记
a small part of him was still here and...
现在我
now I'm...
你觉得如果你爱上Ethan是
You feel like you're betraying him because you're falling
对过去的背叛
in love with Ethan.
我已经爱上他了
I think I already have fallen.
那是好事儿啊,不是什么觉得愧疚的事儿
That's something to celebrate, not feel guilty about.
但是我真的觉得愧疚
But I do feel guilty.
我觉得Richard直到今天的话会替你开心的
Well, something tells me he would be happy for you.
谢谢TM
Thanks, Magnum.
但是吧,今天早上网球赛偷奸耍滑
Now, cheating on the tennis court this morning,
我觉得你确实应该愧疚
that is something to feel guilty about.
你可憋扯了,那球就是出界了
Come off it.That ball was clearly out.
没有,绝对没有,那球压线
No, it wasn't, it was clearly on the line.
- Hey. - Shammy. All right.
来的好
Perfect timing.
正好你来帮我俩仲裁一下
I need you to help us settle something real quick.
我给你发段儿视频
I got the video on my phone. Give me one...
哦,Higgins没错
Whatever it is, I side with Higgins.
视频都没必要看呗就
Don't even have to see the video. Okay.
你学学人家
Very sensible.
Hey.
大家伙都在阳台那
Your friends are waiting for you on the lanai.
那什么
Um, you know what?
我马上过去找你们
I'll meet you out there.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表