剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
我很想和你一起去
Ethan, I would love to go with you.
真的很想
Of course I would.
但是
But, unfortunately,
我不能
I can't just...
就这么一走了之
pick up and leave.
我在这儿有我的责任
I have responsibilities here.
有指着我的人
I have people depending on me.
你是说Magnum
You mean Magnum.
还有Kumu
And Kumu.
和大院里其他的人
And all the other employees of the estate.
但是
You know, but yes,
特别是Magnum
particularly Magnum.
我不能就这么把我们的合伙关系扔下
I can't just bail on our partnership, especially
特别是他去年这一年
after everything he did to...
为我做了那么多
help me stay here last year, you know?
我明白
I understand.
对不起
I'm sorry, Ethan.
没事儿的
It's okay.
咱们
We'll, um...
咱们会整明白的
we'll make it work.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道我爱你的
You know I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
晚点儿聊
Well, call me later.
有结果告诉我一下
And let me know what happens with your client.
好
Yes. Yeah.
运管局没有Kozlov的入境信息
TSA has no record of Kozlov entering the U.S.
咋了?
What is it?
这儿写着Kozlov有慢性病
Says here Kozlov suffers from chronic health conditions.
是他爸基因里传下来的
Both caused by genetic mutations inherited from his father.
这有啥特殊的
Why is that noteworthy?
22年前被Sellers杀掉的那个叫Nicholai的
The man that Sellers killed 22 years ago, his handler Nicholai,
他是切尔诺贝利的受害者
he had survived Chernobyl.
被辐射的那些人都会给孩子传下去
People who are exposed to acute radiation can hand down
基因的缺陷病
genetic mutations to their children.
Kozlov是Nicholai的儿子
Kozlov's Nicholai's son.
当时估计也就12岁-当年的小男孩
He would've been 12 at the time.- Well, that boy has followed
子承父业,现在用所掌握的
his father into the espionage game and is now using
手段替父报仇
SVR resources to avenge him.
你必须想办法让我出去
You have to get me out of here.
我觉得直接找你仇人的儿子都比让FBI放人
I think we have a better chance of finding Kozlov
来的靠谱
than getting the FBI to release you.
你知不知道
Can you think of anything
什么信息能帮我们找到Kozlov
that could help us find him?
啥也不知道啊
No.
如果他也是间谍,你们在最后期限之前
And if he is SVR, you won't find him
根本就不可能找到他
before the deadline.
我有办法了
I may have an idea.
你老朋友确定他会出现?
Your MI6 contact sure this guy will show?
拿不准
No idea.
啥
What is it?
ethan
It's... stuff with Ethan.
今天早上他问我
This morning, he asked me...
要不要和他一起去肯尼亚
if I would consider going to Kenya with him.
你没答应,但是你想答应
You said no, but you wanted to say yes.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我在这儿还有好多牵绊,咱们的合伙人
I have responsibilities here. You know, our partnership...
你是因为我才没答应?
You're staying because of me?
不是
No.
倒也不是不是,一部分吧
I mean, well, you know, partly,
是
yes.
不过还有大院儿啊啥的
But also, there's the estate and all the employees.
外交拍照
Oh, diplomatic plates.
是咱们要等的人
This must be him.
有消息说你在找我们的人
The word is you are looking for one of ours.
我叫Andrei
I'm Andrei.
Juliet.
你确定Kozlov没有变节?
And are you sure Kozlov is still one of yours?
因为据我们所知
Because from where we're standing,
他应该是叛变了啊
it looks like he's gone rogue
还利用你们的资源干自己的复仇大业
and is using SVR resources to settle his own score.
那么你就可以知道老家对此不太满意
And you assume Moscow can't be happy about this.
你没说错
You're not wrong.
但是你还是希望我们帮你们找到
But still, you want us to help you to hunt down a man
一个想惩罚叛徒的人
whose only objective is
to punish a traitor.
没那么简单
Ah, it's not that simple.
他的复仇计划
Kozlov's vendetta could easily turn
很容易跑偏
into an international incident.
你老家里的人肯定不会愿意看到那种局面
I'm guessing Moscow wouldn't be too happy about that.
你们是侦探?
You are investigators, yes?
说不定以后咱们有再见面的机会
At some point, your skills
may be of use to me.
人情换人情?
Quid pro quo?
根据我们得到的消息看
According to our source, Kozlov is most likely
他在岛上的时候很可能化名为Victor Zedman
using the name Victor Zedman while he's on the island.
Victor Zedman.
这有他上礼拜的
All right, that name was used on a flight manifest
飞行记录
filed with the FAA last week.
是坐私人飞机来的
Looks like Kozlov and his team flew in on private jet.
我试着查一下他们都去过哪儿
I'll see if I can track them from the airstrip.
如果未来Andrei再找我们
If Andrei ever calls in that marker,
怕不会有啥好事儿
it's gonna come back to bite us.
到时候再说吧
We'll deal with it then.
查到Kozlov和他同伙
All right. Got the vehicles Kozlov and his men
离开机场的录像了
left the airport in.
车牌也查出来了
HPD plate readers picked up one of the vehicles
两个小时之前
turning onto Victor Wharf Access Road
去Victor Wharf Access路了
two hours ago.
我知道那条路,那是个断头路
I know that road. It's a dead end.
除了仓库啥也没
Nothing but warehouses.
其中一座仓库属于Konstantin Balderis
Yeah, but one of them is owned by Konstantin Balderis.
我知道他,是俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头
I know that guy... He's a Russian oligarch
在岛上有好多资产
with big land holding here in Hawaii.
Kozlov和这种人有联♥系♥
Not hard to imagine Kozlov having
倒也合理
an in with someone like that.
那这仓库肯定就是他
Yeah, that warehouse must be where he's planning on
计划交换人♥质♥的地方
making the exchange.
等下
Hang on.
我尼玛
Oh, God.
啥?
What?
Sellers跑路了
Sellers escaped.
干翻俩FBI特工
Knocked out an FBI agent,
拿了枪和衣服
stole his gun and clothing.
FBI及时封锁医院了
The Feds tried to locked down the hospital,
但是还是没抓住
but he got away.
他肯定是去仓库了
He's gonna trade his life for Chloe's.
而且现在他还知道幕后的黑手到底是谁
And now he knows who has her.
他肯定有办法和Kozlov直接联♥系♥,他耍咱们
He's probably got direct contact with Kozlov. He's lied to us.
而且我觉得他肯定不会
Yeah, but we also have to assume that he won't risk
找帮手
reaching out for help.
也就是说他自己一个人就去了
Which means he's going in there alone.
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
让我先见我女儿
Let me see her first.
实话说啊
I must confess,
你闺女告诉我你死了的时候
when she had told me her father had died,
我还以为她是保护你
I thought she was just protecting you.
谁知道你女儿压根儿就不知道你不要她了
It turns out she didn't even know you had abandoned her.
不是那样的
No. It wasn't like that.
我和她很相似啊
We have a lot in common, her and I.
比如说
Thanks to you, we both know what it's like
我们都知道没爹是啥感觉
to grow up without a father. I'm here.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表