剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Move! Now!
都在这儿了
That's all of 'em.
劫匪肯定是把所有人都聚在一起了
They must have rounded everyone up.
倒也不是全部
Not everyone.
现在咋整?
So, what now?
打电♥话♥摇人啊
Got to call reinforcements.
还是没信♥号♥♥
No cell service.
我也没有-这就离谱
Nothing.- This doesn't make any sense.
刚才你不还在
This is the same floor we were on
这层楼给Rick打电♥话♥来着?
when you were on the phone with Rick.
劫匪估计是用屏蔽器了
These guys got to have cell jammers.
得,碰上专业的了
So we're dealing with pros.
走,咱去那边
Follow me.
还是老物件靠谱哟-确实
Sometimes old school is your friend.- Mm-hmm.
Detective Katsumoto.
嗨-嗨,是我们
Hi.- H-Hey, it's us.
Higgins? Magnum?
这谁的号♥?-固话
What number is this?- HIGGINS: It's a land line
Lunalilo Center里的
at the Lunalilo Center.
你用固话给我打电♥话♥干啥
And you're calling me from there why?
大楼被劫匪给劫了
Gunmen stormed the building,
他们手里有人♥质♥,还把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
they jammed cell signals and they have hostages.
有多少人
How many?
不清楚,刚才我们
I don't know. We-we were inside
卡电梯里了
the elevator when we heard gunshots.
听枪声想冲♥锋♥枪♥,估摸着
It sounded like Kalashnikovs, so these guys
手里火力不弱-你们现在在哪儿?
are heavily armed. - Where are you now?
我们现在躲十楼的屋里了
Uh, in an office on the tenth floor.
所以你们也不知道有没有人中枪?
So you don't know if anyone was shot?
一点儿信息都不知道-我知道了
No, we have no idea.- Okay.
我先组织人手查一下
Hold on so I can check it out.
你觉得他们什么目的?
What do you think they want?
可能就是单纯的为了钱-也有可能是报复
Could be a ransom play.- Or somebody could have a grudge.
毕竟这是政♥府♥大楼
I mean, this is a federal building, right?
说不定是谁和政♥府♥有过节
Maybe somebody's got a beef with Uncle Sam.
有可能
Yeah, maybe.
但是政♥府♥部门就占了几层
But the government offices are only on a few floors.
剩下的都是民营企业
The rest is private businesses.
嗯
Yeah.
咋了?
What?
那是啥?
What is it?
看来检查员Tenney先生觉得咱们在说谎
Seems Field Officer Tenney suspects that we were lying.
他觉得咱们是想
He thinks we're trying to pull a fast one
瞒天过海骗绿卡-他倒是挺厉害
on the U.S. government.- Well, he ain't wrong.
看来你俩有一个,说不定你俩都演砸了
Well, it looks like one of you two screwed up.
你可快算了吧真以为自己是大聪明了
Or you're not the genius that you think you are,
就你这计划从一开始就漏洞百出
and this plan was flawed from the beginning, as I suspected.
你知道这啥后果吧?
You know what this means, don't you?
我Visa该没了
They're gonna revoke my visa.
Magnum?
我们还在
Yeah, we're here.
HPD没有接到Lunalilo Federal Center的警情
No one in HPD has gotten a call from Lunalilo Federal Center.
没有赎金要求
No ransom demands.
没有枪击案的上报,啥也没
No reports of shots fired. Nothing.
那先给你打电♥话♥反而是好事儿了
Well, I guess it's a good thing we keep you in the loop, huh?
我现在就组织人手过去
Look, I'm heading over there right now with backup.
等我再去收集一下情报,你们别瞎跑
Stay put until I get more intel.
到了给你们打电♥话♥
I'll call you on this line when I get there, okay?
好
Copy that.
铁子你人呢?
TC, where you at?
你们这都半天了咋还没回来
Buddy, come on, you guys should have been here by now.
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me back.
不是有Party?
Where's the party?
咋?他们换地方了?
What, they pick another venue?
都还没到呢
Guest of honor isn't here yet.
打电♥话♥说已经回来了
They said they were on their way,
但是这都半天了还没到
but it shouldn't take this long.
Magnum见天儿的迟到你又不是不知道
Well, Magnum's always late. You should know that by now.
你没再打电♥话♥问问?
Did you call?
哎呀我还真没打
No. No, I didn't. You know what?
老弟你可真聪明。我能不打电♥话♥问么
That's a great idea. Shammy, of course I called.
这仨人就没一个接电♥话♥的
Called all three, went straight to voice mail.
淡定一点儿大兄弟
Don't get your panties in a twist.
八成堵车了吧
They're probably stuck in traffic,
也有可能走到啥信♥号♥♥不好的地方
probably in a bad cell spot.
一会儿就回来了
They'll be here soon.
所以能不能先搞瓶啤酒解解渴
Hey, can I get a-a pre-party beer?
我给你拿
Yeah, yeah. Let me get you going.
你真觉得是我们搞砸的?
Do you seriously think it was one of us?
啊?
What?
你刚才说是我或者TC演砸了
You said it was TC or me who screwed up.
说不定是你-扯呢,这是我想的计划
Maybe it was you.- It was my plan.
能执行下去的计划才是好计划
Well, the plan is only as good as its execution, Magnum.
我演的完美无缺好么
And my execution was flawless.
说不定你是故意想让Tenney知道的-你仿佛在说笑话
Maybe you wanted Tenney to know.- That makes zero sense.
我都想跟你假结婚了,啥办法都想了
I-I asked you to marry me. I've done everything I can
就为了让你能留下,这会儿你又说我故意演你?
to keep you on this island. Why would I take your visa?
你看啊,第一
Well, for one,
你并不是很适应咱俩新的身份转变
You've been very uncomfortable with our new situation.
我是你老板了
I'm your employer now.
我知道很难接受-火鸡们
I know that grates.- Guys, guys,
这边儿打坏人呢
we got bigger fish to fry.
TC说得对
Yeah, he's right.
咱现在得想办法下楼侦查一下敌情
We need to get downstairs and do some recon.
我说个屁下楼侦查大哥
Hold on, I didn't say that.
Gordie说了让咱别乱跑
Gordie said for us to stay put.
人♥质♥可能会受伤
Innocent people could be hurt.
咱不能就躲在这啥也不干
We can't just wait here.
咱们现在就是HPD的侦查员了
We are now the eyes and ears of HPD.
算了,反正Katsumoto现在
Well, I guess Katsumoto is used to
也习惯你俩了
you guys ignoring him anyway.
他们把电梯打开了
They moved the elevators.
他们要干什么-那你得去问他们了
Why?- Maybe you should ask them.
说不定还有别的楼梯
Maybe there's another stairwell.
别,如果他们把这儿全封了
No. If they got the place on lockdown,
估计已经拿到监视器权限了
they're watching everything.
TC...
你可是个飞行员
You're as a helicopter pilot.
你别告诉我你怕高
Please don't tell me you're afraid of heights.
咱真要这么干?
I guess we're doing this.
对
Yeah.
不是,你到底咋计划的啊
So, what exactly is the plan?
人♥质♥现在应该都在大厅
The hostages are probably on the ground floor.
所以咱们爬到二楼
So we'll climb down to the second,
尽量做侦查
see what we can see
然后再决定下一步干啥
and go from there.
合着没计划呗
Oh, so there is no plan.
哎这话说得
Oh, come on.
我啥时候让你们失望过
I ever let you down before?
那就取决于
Well, that depends if you're the one
是不是你搞砸了我的签证了
that screwed up my visa.
不是吧你?
Seriously?
你挑的头
You started this.
电梯咋又动了?
Why they moving 'em again?
不知道啊,可能
I don't know. They probably...
他们想检查一下电梯里还有没有人
want to make sure no one's stuck inside 'em.
有的话拉到一楼
Get everyone to the ground floor.
确保都在控制之下
Keep them together.
Magnum.
咱刚才爬出来那个
The one we climbed out of.
我尼玛
Damn.
你赶紧去把板子放回去
You better get that hatch closed.
赶紧,给我出来
Move it. Get out of there.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表