剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
你调的酒本来就已经
when we've got your world-famous mai tais
好的不行了
to pack out the house.
主要你看看店里,连个鬼影子都没有
I don't know, man, this place is looking pretty bleak lately.
你信我
Trust me.
好好调酒
If you mix it, they will come.
肯定有客人来
Eventually.
好
All right.
那我就再等几个礼拜看看
I'll give it a few more weeks.
呵
Uh...
这个点儿打电♥话♥?
Calling during business hours?
抓免费壮劳力呗
You know he needs something.
Thomas,我跟TC在一块呢
Thomas, you got me and TC.
我的好兄dei!Higgy我俩需要你们帮个小忙
Hey, listen, Higgins and I need a favor.
我们接了个找飞机的活儿
We landed a gig repo'ing a plane.
哦你们要是需要飞行员的话我还真知道一个
Look, i-if you need a pilot, I know a guy,
不过他要收你们个友情价
but he's gonna take a finder's fee.
飞机我们能开
No, no, we actually got that covered.
Higgy开的老溜了
Higgins is gonna fly.
Higgy啥时候会开飞机了?
Higgins can fly?
是不是很神奇
Yeah. I knew that.
不是,你啥时候跟TC说你会开飞机的?
Hold on, you told TC you know how to fly?
Magnum他是个飞行员
Magnum, he's a pilot.
就聊着聊着话题就转到那个上面了
It came up organically. Just get to the point.
哎哎说重点,我们现在往机场去呢
All right, well, we're on our way to the airstrip now.
我要是把地址发给你
、If I shoot you the address,
你能不能跑一趟把车开回去
can you come pick up the Range Rover?
哎呀小事儿没问题
Oh, God, I'd love to,
不过吧,就啥吧,最近酒吧也挺忙的
but, you know, the bar, it's slamming right now.
哈哈哈哈哈我信你个鬼
Come on, if you're gonna lie, at least make it believable.
我手♥机♥就剩98的电了,挂了
All right, hanging up now.
哥哥哥哥哥哥不白跑不白跑
H-Hey, hold on. What if I make it worth your while?
你帮我把车开回去,我把我的帐平了
If you do me this solid, I will pay up my bar tab
全都平了
in full by closing.
我这就去开
I'll drive.
我们马上出发
We're coming right now.
就那架
That's it.
编号♥一样
Tail number matches.
你带大剪子了吗
Hope you brought some bolt cutters.
本美女怎么可能随身带那个玩意儿
Of course I didn't.
而且你把人家围栏剪了可算是犯法
Cutting the fence would be destruction of property, Magnum.
行吧
Okay.
看见这个没
You see?
这是我毯子啊
Hold on, that's my rug.
什么?你的毯子 ?
Magnum, if you had bothered to read the rental agreement
你回去好好看看合同
that I had you sign, you would know
里边儿的东西
that all the contents of the guesthouse,
包括家具地毯挂画啥的可都是我的
including decor and furnishings, are not included.
随便随便,反正你别把我毯子刮烂了就行
O-Okay, well, just be careful with that thing.
它真的和屋子特别搭
All right? It really ties the room together.
一会儿起飞你就给
Once we're in the air, I need you to call
客户发消息说咱把飞机往回开了
the client and let them know we're delivering the plane.
好
Okay.
Magnum.
啊?
Yeah?
保安来了
That's got to be security.
但是我印象里保安没有带凤♥凰♥战士面罩的啊
I don't think security would be wearing ski masks.
行了,先飞吧,赶紧飞起来
Okay, we got to get up in the air now.
起飞啊姐姐!-我这不是在飞嘛
Pull up! I'm working on it!
拉机头!往上飞!
Pull up, pull up!
出事儿了
We got a problem.
你觉得Dorian会不会在下面那帮人里?
You think one of those shooters was the owner, Dorian?
反正这帮保安够极端的
Seems a bit extreme, to say the least.
确实
Yeah.
啥情况?
What is that?
液压越来越低了
We're losing hydraulic pressure.
H-Higgy咱咋在往下掉
H-Higgy, we're dropping.
我知道
I'm aware.
那你倒是干点儿啥啊姐姐!
Well, do something.
坐稳了啊,要迫降了
Buckle up. Brace for impact.
我没说迫降啊姐姐
That's not what I was talking about.
你赶紧的吧
Just do it.
不是我扫兴啊,不过我觉得帐应该是没人结了
I hate to say it, but I don't think we're getting our 50K.
你受伤了
You're bleeding.
先坐下-哎C8
Take a seat. - Oh, look at that.
让我看看伤口
Let's see what's going on.
你伤口绷线了
The stitches opened up.
行了,想说就说吧
Go on, you can say it.
说啥?
Say what?
“我早就说了”
That you told me so.
我以为这活儿没啥难度,看来我错了
I thought this job was gonna be a cinch, and I was wrong.
显而易见啊姐姐
Well, you knew I was gonna be right.
不是,按理说
I mean, uh,
我才是哪个办事儿不过脑子老上头那个
I'm supposed to be the one that's impulsive, all right?
你是哪个办事儿过脑子的
Got to stay in your lane.
不过看现在这个情况我还是得说
Although I will hand it to you,
尽管你现在飞行技术确实垮了
being that your flying skills were pretty rusty,
不过还是把咱俩完整的送回地面了
you did manage to put us down in the one place
好歹给咱俩一机会
that would give us a chance.
确实,但是飞机上的通信设备坏了
Yeah, well, the comms on board are all out.
看到了
Yeah.
手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥-真棒啊
No service.- Great.
咱也不能干坐着等人来救咱们
We can't wait around for rescue.
我知道,那帮突突咱的人
I know. The guys who shot us,
肯定看到飞机迫降了
they definitely saw where the plane went down.
我觉得飞机上肯定有他们
Yeah. I'm thinking there's something on board
不想让咱们碰的东西
they didn't want us to leave with.
我猜是毒品
My guess is drugs.
要是毒品的话确实能解释鬼鬼祟祟的飞行记录
Well, trafficking would explain the plane's shady paper trail
还有定期往本土飞的路线
and all the trips to the mainland.
如果真是毒品
Yeah. If it is drugs
他们拿回去以后说不定会放咱们一♥码♥
and they get it back,maybe they'll leave us alone,
但是不确定性太大
but that's not a chance I'm willing to take.
从刚才飞的时间看
Okay, well, judging how long we were airborne,
咱大概离市区得有个20公里?
I'd say we're about five to ten miles from civilization?
差不多,咱要是奔南走
Yeah. And if we head due south,
估摸着得走俩仨小时
it'll be, I don't know, two, three hours.
行吧
All right.
这样,你在这等我,我马上回来
All right, you wait here. I'll be right back.
你干嘛去啊
Where are you going?
你这个状态咱走不远
Well, we're not gonna get far with you in that condition.
我先找找急救箱
Let me see if there's a first aid kit.
我寻思着你先别用信♥号♥♥弹吧
Ugh, well, I hope you're not planning on using a flare gun.
要不然那些突突咱的凤♥凰♥战士
You're only gonna alert the men
who shot us dow马上就能掌握咱的位置了
n to our location.
你乱动干啥,我都说了我马上回去
What are you doing here? I told you I got it.
别扯了,我能帮上忙
Nonsense. I can help.
给,拿着这个
Here. Take these.
谢了
Thanks.
你看这儿
Hey, look at this.
这块地方一般都是当储藏间用的
This area is usually reserved, for carry-on storage,
但是这被动过了
but this has been retrofitted.
封上了
It's sealed off.
如果飞机上运的是毒品
Well, if there are drugs on board,
多半就在这里头了
I think you just found them.
好家伙猜错了
Or not.
把那把枪带着
Grab the gun.
晕了,估计是迫降的时候撞得
He's unconscious. He must have been injured when we crashed.
这不是Alex Dorian
That's not Alex Dorian.
带钱包了么?-没
No wallet? - Nope.
手♥机♥呢?-找到了
Cell phone? - Yeah.
看看手♥机♥里有没有什么信息
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表