剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
You live and you learn.
行啊弟弟,顺带提一嘴
All right, for future reference,
我喜欢吃蒜香卷边儿
I don't hate a garlic sauce for the crust.
懂了哥哥
Okay. Noted.
我发来的电♥话♥号♥你查到啥没有啊?
Uh, how about that number I sent you?
有线索么?-有
Anything?- Oh, yeah.
你要找的人肯定在岛上
Your guy's definitely on Oahu.
凌晨四点定位到一次
Cell pinged a tower around 4:00 a.m.,
但是后来就关机下线了,不知道现在跑哪儿去了
but it's been dark ever since,so no clue where he is.
Hmm.
但是我们知道他去过哪儿
But we do know where he was.
我没跟上你思路
Not sure I follow.
你看啊,这两天从喀布尔
Well, there can't be too many flights
飞过来的航♥班♥
that travel from Kabul to Honolulu
肯定没几趟
in less than 48 hours,
所以如果我们能确定他坐的是哪一趟
So if we can identify what plane he was on,
说不定就能找到和他聊过天的人
maybe we can find somebody who talked to him.
你准备怎么找?
And just how you gonna do that?
我的哥哥哎...我又不是就你一位好大哥
Come on, I... You're not my only friend.
机场咱也有势力
I know guys at the airport.
而且你知道啥不
And I'll tell you what, Tatty,
人家才不要求蒜香卷边儿呢
th-they don't care about garlic sauce.
帮我再盯一下那个号♥码
Keep an eyeon that number.
如果有任何动静
If you find anything, anything changes,
给我挂个电♥话♥呗
let me know.
所以不用管大事小情-嗯哼
So, no estate to manage.- Hmm.
也没有手术要上-对....
No surgeries to perform.- Mm...
也给前台交代过了电♥话♥一律截下来
And I told the front desk to hold all our calls,
所以现在就剩咱俩了
so the day is wide open.
咱干点儿啥好呢giegie?
What shall we do?
做个按♥摩♥吃个午饭?
We can get massages, grab lunch?
Hmm.
或者就窝在屋子里
Or we could just stay here.
你的小脑袋瓜里想啥呢?
What exactly do you have in mind?
Mmm.
我滴老天鹅
Oh, my God.
这椰子糕
This coconut cake.
你赶紧尝尝
You have to try this.
Wow.
好吃吧?-好吃
Right?- Mmm.
你看,我都说了肯定不会忘咱点的华夫大拼
See? I told you they wouldn't forget the waffles.
哦 你好 你谁阿
Oh, hi. You're not room service.
我叫Jared,也是住店的
No, I'm Jared. I'm a guest here.
很抱歉打扰到你们,但是我真的需要你们的帮助
I'm sorry to bother you, but I need your help.
怎么了?
Yeah, what's wrong?
我本来打算趁这个周末
Well, I was planning to propose
向我女朋友求婚的,但是吧,现在出了点儿问题
to my girlfriend this weekend, but, um, I hit a snag.
我戒指找不到了
I lost the ring.
好家伙你这可不是有点儿问题
Yeah, that's a pretty big snag.
我本来把戒指直接放我兜里了
I had the ring loose in my pocket
我寻思这样就不怕因为盒子露馅
so she wouldn't spot the box,and then at some point,
但是吧,我也不知道嘛时候这戒指就掉出去了
somewhere, it fell out,
然后我现在还能跟您二位聊天
and the only reason I haven't had a heart attack
是因为我很确定戒指就掉这屋里了
is because I'm pretty sure it's in here.
你觉得你戒指在我们这屋?
You think your ring is in our room?
我们今天早上本来在这屋住的
We were checked in here earlier this morning.
但是我给酒店说我的大计划之后
When I told the hotel what I had planned,
他们就帮我升级了一下套房♥
they upgraded us to a bigger suite,
当然我已经把那屋翻得底儿朝天也没找到
which I have searched top to bottom.
所以我觉得肯定在这屋
So it's got to be in here.
行了兄弟,甭说了,进屋找
Well, uh, by all means,Ncome in and look for it.
我俩帮你,三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮
I'm sure the three of us can find it together.
对对,赶紧进来找
Yeah. Yeah, come on.
我哥们儿给回信儿了
My friend at the airport came through.
找到之前坐Liam旁边的大妹子了
Got the airline to reach out to Liam's seatmate.
希望她能帮我吧
I just hope she can help me.
- Aloha. Mr. Magnum?- Hi, Mrs. Kama.
谢谢你能接我电♥话♥
Thanks for taking the call.
小事儿,航♥空♥公♥司♥说你
Of course. The airline said that you had
想问问和我坐一趟
some questions about the man
飞机的那个男人的事儿?
I sat next to on the flight last night.
对,Liam Bates上士
Yeah. Staff Sergeant Liam Bates.
出什么事儿了么?
Has something happened?
现在他失踪了,我们觉得您
Well, he's missing, and we think you may have been
可能是最后一个见过他的人
the last person to have a conversation with him.
需要我做什么?
How can I help?
他在飞机上看起来怎么样?
Uh, how did he seem on the flight?
是很沮丧还是怎样?
Was he upset at all?
恰恰相反
Just the opposite.
我觉得跟他比起来我才是心里有事儿那个
If anything, I was the one struggling.
不是我多事儿哈
Not to be rude, but...
但是我觉得你可能比我更需要闷一口
looks like you need this more than I do.
我这还一瓶呢
I have an extra one.
感觉就像庆祝一样
Felt like celebrating.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太贴心了
That's very kind.
你在庆祝什么啊?
What were you celebrating?
我正偷偷回家准备给我的家人来个意外惊喜
I'm headed home to surprise my family.
他们提前给我放假了
Got early leave.
你是军人
You're a soldier.
没错女士
Yes, ma'am.
我丈夫是陆军
My husband was Army.
但是他从来都没提前放假过
But he never got an early leave, though.
你是咋办到的?
How did you swing it?
我兄弟Kaeo
My buddy Kaeo...
上礼拜打牌的时候把他的探亲假赌了
bet his time slot in last week's poker game.
我就冲假用了
I cleaned up.
呦吼-挣得零花钱
Oh.- Even got enough pocket change
够我和我爱人这礼拜天天下馆子了
to take the wife out to dinner every night this week.
没事儿的
It's okay.
所以您丈夫,现在在哪儿驻扎啊?
So, your husband, where was he stationed?
他就一直和我聊天,真是个好人
He kept me talking the entire flight, God bless him.
他有没有提起过
Did he say anything about
他下飞机以后的计划?
any plans he may have had on the island?
这倒是没有
None whatsoever.
下飞机之后他直接就回家了
And he went straight home after the airport.
您是怎么确定他直接回家的?
What makes you so sure?
门口打车的时候我本来想着我俩打一辆
Well, at the taxi stand, I offered to share a cab,
但是他说他想赶快回家
and he said he didn't want to wait a second longer
一秒都不想耽误了
than he had to to see his family.
所以他就自己坐了一辆出租车直接开走了
He got into his own taxi, drove off.
您还知道出租车公♥司♥的名字么
I don't suppose you got the name of the cab company.
不好意思,我忘了
Sorry. Wish I did.
没事儿没事儿
No, don't worry about it.
您帮了大忙了
Uh, you've been very helpful.
谢谢
Mahalo.
小事儿
Of course.
所以他压根就没回家
Liam never made it home,
也就是说回家的路上肯定是出现其他的情况了
which means something must have happened on that cab ride.
说实话
And, unfortunately,
我觉得这个情况应该不是什么好事儿
I don't think it was anything good.
我是真的服了
Can't believe this.
这可咋整啊?
What do I do now?
没事儿的
It's okay.
咱再找一遍
We'll just start over.
大哥别费劲儿了,戒指不在这儿
Don't bother. It's not here.
我跟我女朋友约好了
I'm supposed to take Lanie
一会儿要去看鲸鱼秀
on a whale watching tour in ten minutes.
那什么
I... It's okay.
你去你的,我俩接着找
You-you go on, and, uh,we can keep looking.
我俩复盘一下你的动线
We can retrace your steps,
再去问问失物招领处和保洁
talk to lost and found, housekeeping.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表