剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
他欠你的情
He was indebted to you.
他愿意做任何事来帮你摆脱困境
He would've done anything to help you out of a jam.
事实上他确实这么做了
And so, in fact, he did.
说的跟真的一样
That's a great theory.
但是你们有啥证据啊
It's a shame you don't have any actual evidence.
我们还真有
Actually, we do.
我们正在你家搜查
HPD's tossing your house right now.
听说他们找到了300万的现金
We found the ransom money, Mr. Braggs. All $3 million.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
谢谢你能来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我想道歉
I... I want to apologize.
阿姨你不用这样的
Kumu, you don't have to.
不,让我道歉吧
Oh, please, let me.
我本意是真的想帮你
You have to know I was only trying to help.
我知道你男朋友是个不错的人
I'm sure Kelvin's a good guy.
不管我对他有什么偏见
A-And whatever bad feelings I had about him,
实际上都是因为
I think it had more to do
我以前受过的伤
with some unhealed wounds in my past.
你♥爸♥他当年伤我伤的挺深的
I still have some pain from what your father did.
但是
And...
这不是你应该承担的
and that's not your burden.
我真的希望我们的关系只属于我们自己
I really want our relationship to be about us.
Maleah?
你知道吗
You know,
我爸去世几个月之后
a few months after Dad died,
我妈她,来我这儿做烧烤
my mom, she came over to build a barbecue.
她只想陪我度过那段时间
She was only trying to help,
但是我最后把怨气都撒在她身上了
but I ended up lashing out at her.
因为我爸本该帮我的
Because he was supposed to help with that.
你明白吧?
You know?
现在我妈也去世了,我就把怨气撒在了你身上
And now she's gone, too, and I end up lashing out at you.
我只是....
I just...
我只是想她了
I just miss her.
很想的那种
So much.
也许咱们都有遗憾
Maybe we both have unhealed wounds.
看起来现在都浮现出来了
And I think some stuff just came to the surface.
但是
But...
你是因为关心才说的,这对我意义很大
it actually meant a lot that you
cared enough to say something.
那咱们还能一起出来玩儿么?
So we can still hang out?
吃晚餐
Going to dinner,
或者一起吃午餐
meeting up for lunch.
这么一看....
Wow. I just realized...
咱俩就是标准干饭人啊
We spend a lot of time focusing on eating.
干饭人干饭魂
Yeah. Of course we can.
刚才发消息的是Braggses的财产律师
That was the Braggses' estate lawyer.
虽然有法律上的争议问题
There are some legal loopholes,
但是目前看所有的赎金都会
but it looks like all the ransom money is gonna go
交给Lia当志愿者的中途之家
to the Oahu Family Shelter, where Lia volunteered.
他们甚至在讨论把名字也该成“Lia小屋”
They're even thinking about renaming it "Lia's House."
哇那这是好事儿啊
Wow. That's great.
这次酬金给的这么多
You know, and by getting paid double up front,
刨去交罚金咱还有300块富余
we're still left with 300 bucks.
谁跟你“咱”啊
There's no "we," Magnum.
你说啥呢?咱俩合伙人啊,肯定是“咱”啊
What are you talking about? We are partners. There is a "we."
想多了,交罚金把车开回来
No. Getting the Ferrari impounded
那是你个人支出
is a personal expense.
哎对了,你明白
Speaking of which, you do realize
咱跑任务花了三百多吧
that a third of our $900 payment goes to work-related expenses?
知道啊,这不是还剩600
Yes, which leaves us with $600, right?
300拿来交罚金和拖车费
$300 of which goes to the impound and towing fees.
还剩下300咱拿去花
And we are left with $300.
罚金拖车费我给了
No, I'm gonna take care of this,
但用的是你的那半拉分成
but it's coming out of your half,
这300我就留下来了
whereas I'm gonna keep my $300.
所以你最后拿300,我白干?
So you get paid $300, I get nothing?
还有税呢,你得积极履行税务责任啊小老弟
Well, less than nothing if you factor in taxes.
哎我就理解不了,你要是之前直接把钱借我
You know, if you just had spotted me the cash,
我也不至于缴那么多的附加费啊
I would have avoided having to pay all those additional fees
而且这车就在押车场攒灰
while the car was just sitting in the lot.
那倒是,不过要是那样的话
True. But then you would have missed out
你还咋上这宝贵的一课
on this wonderful lesson.
信我弟弟
Trust me,
看你这样我才不开心呢
I don't derive any pleasure seeing you like this.
Mm-hmm.
哎真的啊
No, no. No, really. Really.
痛在你身伤在我心啊
It hurts me just as much as it hurts you.
我信你个鬼
Somehow I doubt that.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表