剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
全部都是空包弹
Bullets were blanks.
根据现场反馈
Given the degree of difficulty,
这伙人肯定是专业的
we're thinking they got to be pros.
可能是前特种作战人员
Former special ops maybe.
我觉得你说的对
Yeah. I think you might be right about that.
自己换上
Put those on.
等你儿子打电♥话♥马上就出发
We'll leave as soon as we hear from your son.
你看
You know,
因为你我坐了三年的牢
I lost three years because of you.
我寻思着你咋不和你前妻说呢
Why don't you tell that to your first wife?
就是那个你说跑掉的那个
The one you claimed walked out on you.
你以为我不知道?
You didn't think I knew about that?
你到底做了什么?
What you did to her?
你非得逞英雄救人于水火呗?
You had to be the big hero and save the girl?
行,给你这个机会
Fine. I could have given you a pass for that.
但是你冲我来是你这辈子最错误的决定
But you made a mistake when you came after me.
有什么我能帮你的么?
Can I help you?
Um...
还真有,我在找桃红
Yes, actually. I'm looking for a rosé.
口感轻一点,适合入门级的
Something light, accessible.
我也拿不准
I don't know.
这瓶咋样?合适不?
How about this? This bottle any good?
确实不错,二百一瓶
Yeah, quite. It also retails, for about $200.
二百?就这?-对
$200? For rosé?- Mm-hmm.
行吧
Well, all right.
有没有二三十块钱的
How about something in the, uh, $20 to $30 range?
那估计没有啊,这又不是酒便利
No, I'm afraid not, Magnum, because this isn't a wine shop.
而且这酒窖你不是不应该进来吗
In fact, this wine cellar is off-limits to you.
当真的?
Seriously?
当真
Seriously.
所以你是准备拿着那瓶酒
I assume you were gonna share that pilfered wine
去和你房♥间里的女人一起享用咯
with the woman I saw you taking to the guesthouse.
不不,你理解错了
No, i-it's not what you're suggesting.
那是客户的媳妇儿
She's the wife of a client, okay?
哦,所以你现在连客户的媳妇儿都不放过了?
Oh, I see, so now you're seducing your clients' wives?
别混为一谈啊
Yeah, that's-that's different.
我不是勾搭人家,我是在帮她
No, I'm not seducing her, I'm helping her.
本来是她丈夫雇我找到她,但是现在吧
Her husband hired me to track her down. It turns out,
发现她跑路确实是有原因的
she has a really good reason to bail on him.
哦真的?为啥啊?
Oh, really? And what is it?
她丈夫和犯罪组织有关系
Well, he has ties to organized crime
而且她丈夫可能杀了第一任妻子
and he may have killed his first wife.
这样啊
I see.
那你为什么不带着
Well, why haven't you taken
去找警♥察♥?
this information to the police, then?
因为我现在手里没证据啊
Because I don't have any hard evidence yet.
我确实是一直在查案子
I mean, I've been digging into his first wife's disappearance,
但是我啥也没查出来
and I just can't find anything to tie him to it.
两手空空啊
Coming up empty.
当个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You know, being a P.I. is...
真不是啥容易事儿
it's not as easy as you would think.
人生本来就很难
Life rarely is.
嗯
Yeah.
你不用担心她在这儿呆很久
Well, y-you don't have to worry about Kiana.
我找到合适的地方马上就送她过去
She's only gonna be here until I can find somewhere safe for her.
所以
So...
那瓶酒咋样
how about that bottle?
不咋样
No.
不过
But, uh,
厨房♥桌上有瓶打开过的
there's an open bottle of Madeira in the kitchen
你拿过去吧
that you're welcome to.
我能为她做的
It's the least I can do for someone
也就这些了
who's been through what she has.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
那个
Hey, uh...
你有没有想过别的切入角
Have you considered a slightly different approach?
啥意思?
What do you mean?
如果你找不到他妻子失踪案的证据
Well, if you can't prove this man's connection
也许你可以想办法找一下他
to his wife's murder, then maybe you could find evidence
其他案子的证据
to connect him to his other crimes.
你看,如果他进监狱了
I mean, if he's in prison,
她的问题不都解决了?
then her problem's solved, right?
你们的老友重逢咋样啊?
How was the reunion with you and Hamler?
话都说开了?
You guys all caught up?
算是吧
Yeah, you could say that.
所以你是不是该告诉我们你当年是怎么把他送进监狱的了?
So, you gonna tell us how you sent this guy away?
费了点儿功夫
Yeah, well, it took some digging,
但是最后我还是找到了他在这儿
but I eventually found out Hamler was laundering money
帮犯罪组织洗钱的证据
for organized crime here on the island.
我把哪些证据都发给FBI了
I sent that evidence to the FBI,
当然是匿名的
anonymously, of course,
过了没几天他就被捕了
and a couple days later, he was arrested.
看起来这个匿名不是你想象的那个匿名啊
I guess it wasn't as anonymous as you thought.
Buddy.
咋了?
What's going on?
我当时本来买♥♥张机票
I could've just bought Kiana a ticket off the island
祝她好运就行
and wished her luck.
打住
Okay, no.
打住啥?
"No" what?
醒醒老弟,这不是你的错
Come on, bro, this is not your fault.
你咋知道不是呢
Y-You don't know that.
我没有考虑明白就冲他去了
I-I mean, I went after Hamler without considering
那肯定会有后续的影响
there could be blowback for it down the road.
不管是对我,对大家也是
Not just for myself but for people in my life.
我当时完全没必要把证据送出去
I didn't have to turn that evidence in.
留下来当筹码也行啊
I could've used it as leverage against Hamler,
威胁他如果他不让Kiana走
told him if he didn't leave Kiana alone,
我就告发检举他
that I would turn it into the authorities. I...
听我说啊
Listen to me, man.
你现在干这行三年了吧
You got three years' experience doing this job now.
你成长了
You've grown.
但是没变的是
But what hasn't changed, though,
你的为人
is you being the kind of man
你的性格决定了你永远都会选择做正确的事
that always tries to do the right thing.
别的私♥家♥侦♥探♥可能就拿钱走人了
Any other P.I would take the money from Hamler
头都不带回的
and decide that it was none of their business.
但是那不是你
That's not who you are.
当时的你是尽了最大的努力了
Look, you did the best that you could back then,
现在的我们也要尽我们的努力
and we're doing the best that we can right now.
他说得对,咱老妹儿会没事儿的
He's right. Hey, Higgins is gonna be all right.
咱们能把她带回来的
We're gonna get her back.
实话实说兄弟们
I got to be honest, guys, this...
这事儿风险太多了
could go wrong a dozen ways.
而且如果警♥察♥发现
And if it does and the cops find out
是咱们劫的车,那肯定要坐牢了
we sprung Hamler, that's prison time.
咱们都得坐
For all of us.
最起码咱的牢是一起坐的
Well, at least we'll be spending our sentences together.
又不是第一次了
Won't be the first time.
倒也是
You got that right.
麻烦来了
We could have a problem.
Hey我的老伙计
Hey, Gordie.
你咋跑来了?有啥事儿啊?-嘿
What's up, man? What brings you by?- Hey.
我就是顺路
I was just in the neighborhood.
想着过来看看,吃点儿东西
Figured I'd stop by, maybe grab a bite.
捎带手了解一下
Maybe see how it's going
你们劫回来的犯人咋样了
with that, uh, prisoner you guys busted out.
叫啥来着?Elliott Hamler?
I think his name's Elliott Hamler?
我知道这个情况不太好
Uh, Gordie, I know this looks bad,
但是我们不告诉你是有原因的-我知道
but there's a reason why we didn't w... I know.
你们是为了不拖我下水
You were trying to protect me.
倒不是说我觉得你们这么坐
And it's not like I didn't suspect you guys
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表