剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
老哥你能不能坐一会儿
Can you maybe stop vibrating?
转的我眼晕-我这是急的
It's super annoying.- Look, I'm worried, all right?
这都俩小时了
I-It's been over two hours.
这仨人早都该回来
Uh, they should have been here by now.
这绝对是碰上事儿了
I know they're in trouble.
也就你自己吓自己
I know you think that.
可拉倒吧,Kumu说她也半天没收到消息了
No, look, uh, Kumu hasn't heard from them.
Katsumoto也不接电♥话♥
I can't get a hold of Katsumoto.
你别自己瞎想了
I think you're overreacting.
等一下
Wait.
你说他们今天去Lunalilo Center了?
You said they went to Lunalilo Center?
Ye对啊,不过刚才电♥话♥里
ah, but they were leaving
他们说已经出来了
last time I talked to them.
这会儿肯定已经走远了
They're definitely gone by now.
额....我的哥
Uh... Rick.
我觉得他们还在那儿
I think they may still be there.
我刚收到通知你是现场指挥
Katsumoto. I was told you're taking point.
我收到的第一通电♥话♥
I got the original call.
你还挺幸运
Lucky you.
咱得整一个强攻计划
We need a plan to breach.
那肯定会有伤亡的你知道吧
You know, casualties will be likely.
先讨论一下所有可行方案吧
Just break down every possible scenario.
不过速度一点儿
And do it in five minutes.
Katsumoto-警探先生你好啊
Katsumoto.- Hello, Detective.
今天过得可还行?
How are you today?
你是谁?
Who is this?
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
重要的是我是那个
What matters is I'm the guy who can tell you
能告诉你这堆人♥质♥到底是干嘛用的人
why you got a hostage situation.
说吧
I'm listening.
接下来我要告诉你的可都是机密咯
What I'm about to share is confidential.
你知道Ray Vaughn么
Are you familiar with Ray Vaughn?
当然,他泄露机密
Of course. He was indicted
被打击处理了
for revealing classified information
他逃到了一个不引渡的国家
on mass surveillance of Americans,
现在就藏在那里
fled to a non-extradition country where he's currently hiding.
印度尼西亚
Indonesia, and...
不过躲藏倒是没戏了
he's not hiding any more.
我们已经抓住他了
We've got him now.
所以你是CIA咯
You did an extraction. You're CIA.
Ray的兄弟Freddie Vaugh
Ray's brother, Freddie Vaugh...
觉得他哥是个真正的爱国者
He thinks Ray's a patriot, not a criminal.
而且不止一个人这么想
Lot of people think that.
政♥府♥可不这么想
U.S. government doesn't.
这不就把人抓回来了
And we get the last word.
所以Freddie的弟弟知道他大哥已经被抓了
So Freddie found out his brother was in custody,
所以就搞了这么一出
took a federal building to get your attention.
然后企图用人♥质♥交换人♥质♥
Then reached out to make a deal.
飞机按计划会在Oahu停一会儿加油
When the plane lands on Oahu for refueling,
他希望他大哥和飞行员能留在飞机上
he wants Ray to stay on board with the pilots
这样他们就能一起飞到没有引渡条约的国家了
so they can fly him to another non-extradition country.
之后呢?他会把人♥质♥都放咯?
Then he'll release the hostages?
他是这么说的,不过这都没啥意义
That's what he says,but it doesn't matter.
没人和他做交换
It's never gonna happen.
哎WDNMD楼里边儿可都是无辜老百姓
Hey. He's got innocent people in there.
我们从来不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥作协商
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
你能直接解决这个问题吗?
Can you defuse the situation on the ground?
能,但是肯定会有伤亡
Not without casualties.
那就得看你自己的了
Well, you're gonna have to find a way.
Gordie咋了
Gordie, what's up?
行知道了
All right.
好
Yeah.
你要干啥?
What are you doing?
做武器啊大哥
I'm improvising a defensive weapon.
我印象里你们美国老铁管这个叫手里剑?
I believe you Yanks call it a shiv.
我们叫开山刀
It's a shank.
那个发号♥施令的叫Freddie Vaughn.
Okay, so the one in charge must be Freddie Vaughn.
HPD正在收集
HPD's compiling dossiers
Ray,Freddie和其他劫匪的信息
on Ray, Freddie and any known associates.
希望能确定他们的真实身份
Hopefully we'll be able to ID his crew.
他们还是不接电♥话♥
They still won't answer the phone.
说得过去,不搭理HPD是因为
Well, that makes sense Freddie's ghosting HPD.
Freddie知道CIA说的算
I mean, he knows CIA is in charge,
所以没有什么和你们做交易的必要
so why would he deal with you guys?
冲进去突突是最后的手段
Taking the building is a last resort.
我不行让老百姓冒险
I won't risk innocent lives.
所以我现在很迷下一步
So I'm stuck
该怎么和他们建立联♥系♥
Until I can make contact. Yo, yo.
额我们马上就要建立联♥系♥了,他们的人上来一个
We're about to make contact with one of them right now.
先挂了
Got to go.
站起来!
On your feet.
快点儿
Now.
求求你
Please.
别开枪求你了
Please don't shoot me.
你能把枪放下去么
No need to wave that gun in my face.
还有谁和你在一起?-没了,就我一个人
Who else is with you? - No one. I'm here alone.
你告诉我说你自己从电梯里翻出去的?
You pulled yourself through an elevator hatch?
我小时候是练体操的
I-I took gymnastics as a child.
之前我在电影里也看见过,就想着试一下
I-I've seen it in films.I thought I'd give it a shot.
你可别扯了
You're lying.
看来你家里人没告诉过你
Guess your daddy never told you not to bring a knife
碰到拿枪的用刀没用-嗯...
to a gunfight.- Well...
除非你有铁子在身边
Unless you got serious backup.
行了,聊聊吧,你是谁
Would you care to introduce yourself?
我的朋友肯定会来找我的
My friends are gonna look for me.
当他们上来的时候,你们一个都跑不了
And when they find you,they're gonna shoot you
脑门儿上都得来一枪
each in the head.
你觉得这事儿最后会怎么收场
How exactly did you think this was gonna end?
Ray Vaughn就不可能被放走
Ray Vaughn will never be set free.
哦吼
Hmm.
看来光头老兄是啥也不知道啊
Seems like our friend here has no idea what this is about.
他是游骑兵
He's a Ranger.
让我再看一下那个纹身
Let me see that tat.
来,说茄子
Say cheese.
传给你了
AirDropping it to you right now.
收到了
Got it.
朋友们,这位是Private Kurt Brill
Gents, say hello to Private Kurt Brill,
游骑兵第三步兵营
formerly of the 3rd Battalion.
关了一段时间的禁闭
Did some time in disciplinary barracks
哦吼,是因为袭击殴打加盗窃进去的
for assault, battery and theft,
然后就被开除了
after which he was dishonorably discharged.
猜到了
Figures.
难怪啥也不知道,就是个雇佣兵
That's why he doesn't know anything. He's a mercenary.
把他的信息发给Gordon吧
Sending this info to Gordon.
KB,回话-我说什么来着
KB, come in. -Told you.
KB你收到没有-你们完犊子了
KB, do you read me?- You're finished.
你可闭嘴吧
Tired of you talking.
我不管你们是谁啊
Whoever you are,
我就给你们一次投降的机会
I'm giving you one chance to turn yourself in.
啊啊啊啊啊啊
Please!
求你们了就听他的吧
Please do what he says.
这位是Jeanie Kapule
That was Jeanie Kapule.
今年只有25岁
She's 25.
你现在有60秒的时间下来
You got 60 seconds to turn yourself in
要不然她就没有26过了
or she won't see 26.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
我这就下去
I'm coming down.
TC你要干啥
TC, what did you just do?
他们好像不知道咱们有几个人
They don't seem to know how many of us were in the elevator.
这样做他们就会认为只有我一个人
This way they'll think it was just me.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表