剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Well, we may have taken our time calling the ambulance.
算了你俩还是直接说案子吧
Maybe you should just tell me the details of the crime.
Big Tuna把蘑菇偷出来之后
When Big Tuna stole the truffles from Angelo
他就知道都是假的了,转头就勒索Angelo
and realized they were fake, he blackmailed Angelo.
图啥啊?
For what?
要不掏一半理赔,要不他就都说出去
Half the insurance claim, or he'd reveal the scam.
所以Angelo就动手了
So Angelo killed him.
这堆蘑菇不值钱了呗就
So these are worthless?
对,保险公♥司♥也就
Yeah. Which means the insurance company's
不会再给我们四万二了
no longer obliged to give us
ten percent of the claim.
能把今天的账单报销就不错了
We'll be lucky to get our day rate plus expenses.
账里走几包尿布算了
Maybe we could hide some diapers in the bill.
你今天 替老百姓
Well, you did the public a service
搞定了个杀人犯
by getting a killer off the street.
我觉得这回报就挺不错了
That should be payment enough.
我还是觉得现金比较爽
Yeah, but the cash would have been a nice bonus.
不客气
You're welcome.
保姆活干咋样啊?
So, how was babysitting?
你没带柱子去海边
You take that little fella down to the beach,
泡妹妹啊?
pick up some babes?
别把我跟你拉到一个水准线上
Hmm, that's something you would do.
我可不需要小北鼻帮我
I do not need a baby
钓妹子
to help me meet women.
我水平比你高的不知道到哪里去-行
My game is just fine.- Okay.
哎呀我的好大侄儿
There he is.
宝儿哎
Hey, little guy.
可想死老叔了
Missed you.
没哭也没尿裤子,行啊
No apparent wear and tear. Well done.
我这有甜红薯
You know what? I got some Okinawan sweet potatoes
我去给柱子打个蔬菜泥吃
in the back... I'll puree 'em, send 'em out.
谢了
Thanks, brother.
我得溜了
I got to tap out.
晚点儿见了我的大侄儿哎
See you later, little guy.
谢了TC
Thanks, TC.
走了
All right.
可爱死了
What a cutie.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
啊不是...-谢谢
Oh, no, he's not...- Ah, thank you.
他确实很可爱是吧
He is quite adorable, I know.
拜拜
Bye.
说再见
Okay, say goodbye.
Bye.
Say goodbye.
你真的很喜欢
You've really enjoyed
柱子啊看来
spending this time with
Hiapo, haven't you?
多好玩儿啊
It's been fun.
有没有考虑过生一个?
Ever thought about having one of these?
没有
No, not really.
咋说吧
Well, I mean...
Richard我俩聊过这个问题
yeah, Richard and I would talk about it, but...
但是我俩还是想先过几年二人世界
we wanted to be married
for a few years first.
我知道Ethan想要个双棒
I know Ethan wants a couple.
你呢?
How about you?
我还真想过
Yeah, I thought about it quite a bit
就是我
when I was, uh...
被关那段日子
being held captive.
安全回家,有几个娃娃
Coming home, having a couple mini-me's.
我觉得
I think it helped
真的帮我挺过了那段时间
to have something to look forward to, you know?
嗯-支撑我不垮掉
Mm.- Something to keep me going.
我觉得你会是一个好父亲的
Well, for what it's worth, I think you'd be really good at it.
我觉得你也会是一个好母亲
I don't think you'd be so bad yourself.
谢谢,但是
Appreciate that, but...
我不确定我是做母亲的料
well, I don't know that I'm built for it.
不是所有人都能做好父母的
Not everyone should be a parent, you know.
哎呀你肯定会喜欢的
Come on, you would love it.
是不是啊宝儿
Yes, she would. Huh?
就是
It's just...
现在这个世界太离谱了
the world is a very strange place right now.
我觉得有下一代之前
I just think we need to fix it
还是先专心改变这个世界来的合适
before we bring any more life into it, you know
总不能让下一代收拾这个烂摊子吧
Can't leave it for the next generation to clear up.
说的有道理
Fair enough.
Luana到门口了
Luana just pulled through the gate.
马上过去
I'll be up in a minute.
你抓到了啊
You got him.
这次就留它一条生路
Catch and release this time.
你准备送它去哪儿啊?
So, where's he gonna go?
他吧
Well, this one...
哪儿也不去
isn't going anywhere.
这位从现在起叫Roberto二世了
Roberto the second,
见见你的新主人吧
meet your new owner...
Thomas Magnum.
我看着应该是棕色的
I believe he's a tan.
可爱啊
Well, he's certainly cute.
- Hello.
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了,还有一件事儿
Just, uh, one more thing.
他睡你那屋
He stays in the guesthouse.
你确定?
You sure?
我寻思着咱俩一起养也成啊
I mean, we could share him, raise him together.
工作日交给你
I'll give him to you on the weekends, you know.
算了算了,不了吧
No, no, no. I think we've done
共同抚养到此为止
quite enough co-parenting, thank you.
赶紧上去吧
Okay, we better go up.
孩子妈妈估计都等急了
This one's mother is waiting for him.
跟你还挺像
He kind of looks like you.
那可不,还都喜欢喝红酒
Yeah, we both like wine.
有人饿了啊
Wow, somebody was hungry.
找到了
I found it.
铁柱肯定喜欢这个
Hiapo's gonna love this.
看大侄子,鸡!
Look at that, buddy... a rubber chicken!
Oh.
咋会有人不喜欢尖叫♥鸡♥啊
Come on, who doesn't love a rubber chicken?
没事儿的嗷
It's okay. Shh, shh, shh.
来
Shh, shh, shh, shh. - Here.
让我试试
Let me try.
哦不哭不哭
Ooh, shush, shush, shush.
♪ Round and round the garden,like a teddy bear ♪
♪ One step, two step ♪
♪ Tickle you under there! ♪
嘿嘿
Yeah.
Wow.
你会是好母亲的Higgins
You'd be a great mom, Ms. Higgins.
算了吧,现在我一个
Slow down. I already have my hands full
还顾不过来呢
looking after one baby.
你咋背地里这么说Kumu呢
Come on, don't talk about Kumu like that.
我觉得人是在说你
I'm pretty sure she was talking about you, buddy.
我知道我知道
I figured that out.
哎,你♥爸♥妈到了
All right, uh, Kumu just texted: Your parents are here.
正往这儿走
She's bringing them over now.
Oh.
啊
Okay. Yeah.
来,你抱着-啊好
Here you go.- Right.
妈妈在这儿
There she is.
没事儿妹妹
It's gonna be okay, kid.
TC说得对
TC's right.
你们娘两不再是独自支撑了
You guys have friends here.
不论之前是怎样
Regardless of what happens...
如果你愿意的话,我们也想尽一份力
we'd like to stay in your life, if that's possible.
好
Yeah.
谢谢我愿意
Yeah, we would love that.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表