剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Oh! Guys! Cease fire!
你们这些蠢货
Knuckle heads.
你没事吧
You all right?
你竟然对我开枪
You shot at me!
这颗子弹已经飞了二十年了
This bullet's been on its way for 20 years.
不
No!
放下武器 趴到地上
Drop your weapons and get on the ground!
放下武器 不然我们就开枪了
Drop your weapons, or you will be shot.
人员就位 快点
Assume the position! Now!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
你们这些乡巴佬 连国语都听不懂了吗
Do you dumb-ass peckerwoods understand English?
赶紧趴到地上去 乡巴佬 快点
On the ground, hillbillies, now!
雷兰 你没事吧
Raylan, you okay?
没有之前好
I've been better.
见到你真好 阿尔特
It's good to see you, Art.
里面至少有两个人
I got at least two inside,
其中一个是洛丽塔·麦克里迪
one being Loretta McCready.
蒂姆 雷切尔 跟着他
Tim, Rachel, go with him.
检查一下屋子
Secure the house.
洛丽塔
Loretta?
坐下
Sit down.
让我在门柱上靠一会 可以吗
How about I just lean against this doorjamb for a little bit?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是在枪林弹雨之中
Yeah, just took a bullet in the...
中了一枪
in the exchange outside.
愿意告诉我 这里发生了什么吗
How about you tell me what's going on in here?
我只是厌倦了 别人口中那些所谓的真♥相♥
I'm tired of people telling me as much truth as they see fit.
我要知道 到底是谁杀了我爸
I want to know who really killed my daddy.
你拿着枪的样子真让我心碎
It breaks my heart seeing you hold that gun.
我本想让你远离这种生活
I wanted to keep you away from this life.
本想让你多享受一下童年
I wanted to let you be a child a little longer.
那事确实不是库佛干的
Wasn't Coover who did it.
是我杀了你♥爸♥爸
It was me.
就因为他报♥警♥ 要警♥察♥来抓那个色魔
Because he called the police about the pervert?
没错
That's right.
我本想让你过上更好的生活
But I tried to make it up to you
以弥补我的过错
by giving you a better life here.
我本来过得挺好
I had a life!
我和我爸爸过得挺好
Me and my daddy were just fine!
不 你过的不好
No, you weren't.
闭嘴
Shut up!
好了 洛丽塔
Okay, Loretta.
你已经得到 你想要的答案了
You got the answer you were looking for.
现在把枪放下吧
Now put down the gun down.
我必须要这么做
I got to do this.
不 你不可以
No. You don't.
雷兰法警和我的路
You know, the marshal and me,
早已选定
we - we made our choices.
我们都为此付出了惨痛的代价
Now we're paying for them, but
但你还有的选
you still got a chance.
为了不让我开枪 你还有什么话不会说
What wouldn't you say right now to keep me from shooting you?
她说的没错
She's right.
洛丽塔 看这边
Loretta, look here, huh?
她是对的
She's right.
如果你扣下扳机
You pull that trigger,
你的人生将从此改变
your life is gonna change.
而且肯定不是变好
And not for the better.
你想一想 如果你♥爸♥爸还在
Now, I want you to ask yourself
他会希望你怎么做
what your daddy would want you to do.
我想要他亲口告诉我
I want him here to tell me.
杀了马格斯 并不能让他复活
Killing Mags ain't gonna bring him back.
放下枪吧
Come on, now.
雷切尔
Rachel?
蒂姆 让我跟她待会
Tim, give me a minute.
你还有什么要说的吗
You got something to say?
道尔死了
Doyle's dead.
道尔死了
Doyle?
那迪基呢
What about Dickie?
他被捕了
He's in custody.
我觉得这些事应该让你知道
Thought you'd like to know.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
想喝一杯吗
You like a drink?
苹果派酒
Apple pie?
能够缓解疼痛
Ease the pain.
好吧
Yeah.
还是一如既往的香醇
It's good as I remembered.
这番争斗该结束了
Figure we should end this feud now
早就该结束了
the way it should have ended a long time ago.
我猜也是
I guess.
马格斯 你刚才做了什么
Mags? What did you do?
以其人之道还治其人之身
Same thing I did to Loretta's daddy.
已经来不及了
It's too late.
杯子里放了 瓶子里没放
It was already in the glass, not in the jar.
这会是最痛苦的时候
This is the hard part.
痛苦即将结束
Put an end to my troubles.
该去见我的孩子们了
Get to see my boys again.
重重谜团终将完全解开
Get to know the mystery.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表