剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
They'll work out the details.
和你做生意很愉快 卡罗尔
Been a pleasure doing business with you, Carol.
如果你再来的话...
If you're ever up this way...
我还在想 我是不是该进去看看
Was thinking I was gonna have to come in there after you.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
What happened?
雷兰 带我离开这吧
Raylan, take me away from here.
去哪里都行 我只想喝杯酒
I don't care where it is, as long as I can get a drink.
做得好 博伊德
You done good, Boyd.
尽我所能而已
I did what was coming. That's all.
克劳德家族
Crowders.
总是在想方设法钻空子
Always looking for an angle.
还有什么事吗 马格斯
Is there anything else, Mags?
你是怎样让阿尔洛跟你一伙的
How in the hell did you ever get Arlo to come over to you?
碰上有他好处的事
Mr. Givens can be very practical
吉文斯先生还是很实际的
when it comes to matters that suit him.
好吧
Well...
不管你答应了他什么
Whatever you promised him...
不管你决定了要干什么
whatever you decide to do...
你是继承你♥爸♥的事业也好
take over your Daddy's affairs,
走你自己的路也好 不管怎样
go your own way, whatever...
对于我来说 这个县是你的地盘
the county is yours, far as I'm concerned.
我和我的家人都不管
I got my family out of all that now.
只有一点
One thing...
别掺和大♥麻♥生意
stay out of the weed business.
那是贝内特家族的地盘
It's Bennett territory.
一直都是 以后也是
Always has been, always will be.
行了吗
Is that it?
行了
That's it.
我们可以走了吗
So we can go now?
艾娃
Ava.
-怎么了 -来跳舞吧
- What? - Let's dance.
-博伊德 -现在就跳
- Boyd. - Right now.
薇诺娜
Winona...
我觉得自己跟踪狂没两样了
starting to feel like a bit of a stalker here.
可以的时候给我回个电♥话♥
Just call me back when you can.
现在要干什么
So, what now?
飞离辛辛那提
Flight out of Cincinnati,
在飞机上来杯烈性的伏特加汤力
stiff vodka tonic on flight,
从邻居那里拿回我的猫
pick up cat from a neighbor,
再看看下一个山头的文件
and then open the file on the next mountain.
忙人不偷闲
No rest for the weary.
你呢
What about you?
我送你去机场
Well, I drop you off,
然后回家 开一瓶金宾威士忌
go back to my room, open a bottle of Jim Beam.
一觉醒来 再准备接新案子
Wake up in the morning, and get my next case.
把自己所有的爱都给了自己的狗
Save all your love for your dog?
我以前有只狗 现在没了
I used to have a dog.
我倒是有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
我的飞机还有几个小时才起飞
I got a couple hours before my flight.
咱俩不妨拿上六罐啤酒
Why don't we just take a sixer with us
把车停在路边
and pull off the side of the road
像高中生一样亲热
and make out like we're in high school.
我可能还会让你抚摸我
I might even let you feel me up.
或者我们就别开车往外跑了
Or we could just skip the drive,
你看 这里不是现成的地方吗
seeing as we're already here.
亲爱的
Hey, honey?
玩的开心吗
Did you have any fun?
挺开心的
I did.
我看见你用棍子
Saw you out here,
把那群缠着你的男孩赶走了
having to beat those boys off with a stick.
有没有谁追求你啊
Did you meet any likely suitors?
还需要我做什么吗
Anything else you need me to do?
去看看库佛需不需要人帮忙收拾东西
Oh, go see if Coover needs help wrapping things up,
然后就去玩吧
then go play.
对了 我今天做了一个决定
Oh, listen... I did something today
这个决定可能会改变一切
gonna change everything.
这既是为了我和我的家人好 也是为了你好
For me, for my family here, and for you, too.
从现在起 一切都会大不一样
From now on out, things is gonna be different.
你会为你的老马格斯而骄傲的
Make you proud of your old Mags.
妈妈 给咱唱一曲吧
Come on, mama, sing something.
我不想唱
I don't want to sing.
来吧 就唱一首
Aw, come on. Sing one.
好吧
Oh. Well, all right.
唱什么 唱《在高山上》吧
What, "High on a mountain"?
给我起个头 亲爱的
Start me off, honey.
高山之上
High on a mountaintop,
轻风拂过
wind blowing free,
想起那过去的日子
thinkin' 'bout the days that used to be.
高山之上
High on a mountaintop,
独自一人
standing all alone,
想着那逝者如斯
wonderin' where the days of my life have gone,
看着那些山谷...
as I look at the valleys...
洛丽塔
Loretta,
过来帮我一下 丫头
give me a hand with this, will you, girl?
把那个拖过来
Now drag that other one over here.
你瞧你 跟狗熊捡苞米一样
You look like a monkey humping a football.
咱俩一起搬吧
Come on, let's do it together.
怎么了 丫头
What's wrong, girl?
你不是撞见鬼了吧
Look like you seen a ghost.
我还是赶快回去吧
I better get back inside.
好吧
All right.
等那座山没了 就会露出一大♥片♥蓝天
There's gonna be a big hole in the sky with that mountain gone.
是啊
Yeah.
挡住蓝天的一座山
It's just a mountain.
你真这么想
You really believe that?
你不妨告诉我
Why don't you tell me something,
镇民大会上的鞭炮是你喊人放的吗
was it you set off those firecrackers at The Town Hall meeting?
是我雇人放的
I paid someone to do it.
花了多少钱
How much it cost you?
四十块 加一把赞安诺
40 bucks and a handful of xanax.
赞安诺: 镇定药
那对你来说不算什么
Nothing, considering.
你对这些人还是蛮有感情的 是这样吗
You really have a soft spot in your heart for those people, don't you?
-难道你没有 -感情这玩意我可应付不来
- Don't you? - I never could manage it.
我想 他们不会平白无故雇佣你
I'm sure they hired you for some reason.
那是因为我可以假装一切都很好
I make-believe good enough.
不过说到底 你是谁就是谁
But in the end, you know, you are who you are.
我们刚才其实可以找点乐子的 不是吗
Would have been fun back there, huh?
也许吧
Maybe.
晚上好
Hey.
你也好啊 丫头
"Hey" yourself, little girl.
有事吗
What do you want?
我找到点好东西 立马想到你了
Come across something made me think of you.
什么东西
What's that?
才收的麦克里迪家最好的红烟叶
Just harvested a crop of McCready's finest red-hair sativa.
我知道你好这口
Know how much you love it.
真不赖
Shit.
是不是
Right?
那
Well...
谢啦
Thanks, I guess?
不客气
My pleasure.
我能进屋待会吗
You think it'd be all right if I hung out here a little while?
不用怕狗 别惹屋主
你真不来一口
Sure you don't want to hit this thing?
我明天还得上学
I got school tomorrow.
那你损失大啦
Your loss.
嘿 你听我说啊
Hey, check this out.
你看过"开放的美国学府"吗
You ever seen "Fast times"?
美国早期校园青春喜剧 类似"美国派"
你听到了吗 那可是我的脑袋啊
You hear that? That's my skull!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表