剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
It's one bill.
罚你点钱就算了
Maybe you'll get a fine.
又不是要把你投进大牢
It's not like you're gonna do time for something like that.
不是的
No.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
怎么可能没事
No, it's not gonna be okay.
你把所有钱都拿走了
You took all the money?
我也搞不明白
I don't know why.
全怪加里那天和我说的那通废话
I mean, I could say it was 'cause of Gary and all that bullshit
我那会打算用这笔钱来摆脱他
-- I was gonna use it to get clear of him,
或是拿来给我们俩用
or that I was gonna use it for me and you.
但是 说实话
But, honestly,
有种想法在我脑子里盘桓不去
the thought that kept going through my head over and over was,
"拿了再说 有什么事以后再担心"
"Just take it and worry about why later."
于是 我就开始往钱包里装钱
So, I go to take the money and put it in my purse.
但我很快意识到 钱包太小了
And then I realize my purse is too small.
哦 还有运动包
So, oh! Gym bag.
于是 我就开始往运动包里塞钱
So, I start stuffing it in my gym bag,
完事之后 我把钥匙放在韦佛尔的桌上
and I drop the keys onto Weaver's desk,
坐进车里 准备开车回这里
and I get in my car -- on my way here,
因为我觉得 把钱藏在这的床底下
because I thought I would put it under the bed
非常安全
because I think this is a really safe place for it.
我坐进车的时候 突然想到
So, I'm in the car, and I think,
等等 这些不会是假♥币♥吧
"Hold on. What if it's counterfeit?
要不然那些钱怎么会被人遗忘
What if that's why everybody's forgotten about it?"
我就想 那好吧
So, I think, "Okay,
拿一张去银行问问
I'm gonna take one bill to the bank,
这样我就能知道 那些钱到底是不是假♥币♥
and they're gonna a let me know whether or not it's real."
所以 我就去了银行 站在队伍里等
So, I'm in the bank, and I'm waiting in line.
突然柜员大喊"下一个"
And the teller yells, "Next!"
而我在想"什么下一个"
And I'm all, "Next for what?"
然后我突然意识到
And then I'm like...
天哪 我来这干吗
"Oh, my god. What am I doing?"
于是 我转身往外走
I go to the front door
打算把包里的钱
'cause I'm gonna take this back
全都放回原处
and I'm gonna put it right where I found it
等哪天我跟你说起这件事
and this is gonna be a really funny story
你肯定会捧腹大笑
that I tell you maybe someday.
结果接下来
And the next thing I know is
一个男的在我面前掏出枪
some guy's got a gun in my face
大喊着"都给我趴地上"
and he's telling everybody, "Get on the floor."
别一声不吭啊
Say something.
说点别的
Say something else.
为什么你昨天没有告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me about this yesterday?
因为我不想
Because I didn't want
我不想让你觉得
I didn't want you to think
我是会做这种事情的人
I was someone who was capable of doing something like this.
每个人都有可能做出这样那样的蠢事 薇诺娜
Everyone's capable of doing something like this, Winona.
我曾经发现了一大笔属于一群恶棍的钱
Now, I come across huge sums of money usually belong to bad people.
当时我在想 "反正没人知道"
I think, "No one will miss it."
那你拿了吗
Did you ever take it?
-没有 -但我拿了
- No. - I did.
我的上帝 我该怎么办
God Jesus. What am I gonna do?
首先
Well, first thing
我们要把钱放回证据室 然后
we're gonna do is put it back in the vault and --
"我们"
"We"?
不 雷兰 我不会再把你
No, Raylan, I'm not gonna get you
拉进这趟浑水了
further involved in this.
你想一个人处理这件事
You wanna do this on your own?
-没错 -你打算怎么通过安检
- Yeah. - How you gonna get pass the security?
我...我就
I'll -- I'll just put
把钱和一些法庭文件放一起
it in with some court documents.
X光扫描出来就像纸一样
It's gonna look like paper on the X-ray.
自那起"爆破飞石致死案"之后
That flyrock case you're on,
他们就升级了安检系统
they've doubled security.
每个包都人工检查
They're hand-checking every bag.
靠
Shit.
我可以从法警通道把钱带进去
We'll take it through the marshals' entrance.
那里没有摄像头
They don't have cameras back there?
有
They do.
那...如果出了差错的话
So...If this whole thing goes to hell,
你就脱不了干系了
people are gonna know you're involved.
确实
That's right.
所以 我们必须确保万无一失
So, let's make sure that it don't go to hell.
清洁采煤 欺骗可耻
Clean coal, dirty lie!
清洁采煤 欺骗可耻
Clean coal, dirty lie!
清洁采煤 欺骗可耻
Clean coal, dirty lie!
清洁采煤...
Clean coal...
女士 请把包放这
Bags, please, ma'am.
等一下
Hold on.
胳膊伸开
Put your arms out.
转过去
Turn around.
-詹波 这个新来的是谁 -沃尔夫
- Jimbo? Who's the new guy? - Wolf.
他以前在路易斯维尔当法警
He was in the Marshals in Louisville.
现在被派过来帮忙
Company sent him in to help out.
沃尔夫先生 如果这些家伙欺负你的话
Well, Mr. Wolf, if any of these badasses give you a hard time,
你就把他们治疗膀胱的药物都拿走
just take away their bladder medication.
我以前可待你不薄
I used to like you.
只要他们照我说的做 我们就相安无事
As long as they do what I say, we got no problem.
沃尔夫 还是想回西部地区工作
Wolf still thinks the western district's the place to be.
德比赛马在哪举办的
Where's the derby held at?
在莱克星顿吗
Is it in Lexington?
可惜不是 是在路易斯维尔
No, that's right. It's in Louisville.
肯塔基大学呢 难不成也在路易斯维尔
Where's U.K. ? Is that in louisville?
不对 就在这里
No, it's right here.
莱克星顿有彩电吗
You got color TV here yet in Lexington?
我们都是先解决卫浴设备 再谈彩电
Oh, that's next on the list, right after indoor plumbing.
你今天的东西很少啊 霍金斯小姐
Traveling light today, Miss Hawkins.
什么意思
What?
还有一个包呢
Where's the other bag?
哦 我昨晚放这了
Oh, I left it here overnight.
我昨晚看到你背走的
I could swear I saw you take it last n--
别这么肯定 我真没带
Well, don't swear an oath, 'cause I didn't.
-早上好 雷兰 -薇诺娜
- Good morning, Raylan. - Winona.
-哦 霍金斯小姐 -早上好 法官
- Oh, Ms. Hawkins. - Good morning, Judge.
老虎不发威都当我是病猫啊
Good blows dead donkey dick,
看看外面这群疯子
look with all the crazies outside.
我要在午饭前开完审前会议
I need to get this ruling done by lunch,
但在这之前 我要先树立起自己的威信
and I want to put the fear of God into council before I do.
-走吧 -好 我先把包放到办公室
- Let's go. - Ok, I just need to put my bag in my office.
-没时间了 -就一分钟
- No time. - It'll only take one minute.
里面装的什么宝贝
Ok, what's so important in there
必须马上放到办公室啊
you have to put it in your office right now?
运动服
Gym clothes.
哦 见鬼了 这栋楼里我知道有五十个男人
Oh, shit. I know fifty men in this building
愿意花大价钱去闻一闻你的运动服
that'd pay good money to sniff your gym clothes.
等我缺钱花的时候 我会考虑一下的
Well, I will keep that in mind if I'm ever short on cash.
你等一下在上去放包
You can take it upstairs later.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你总算来了
Well, there you are.
是啊 来晚了
Yes, here I am.
里尔顿法官让你去法官议事室
Judge Reardon wants to see you in chambers.
我 叫我去干吗
Who-- me? Why?
你到那里 自己问他
I'll bet that comes up in conversation
不就知道了
when you see him in chambers.
这段视频是在煽动人心 毫无意义可言
It's inflammatory and meaningless!
这就是事实真♥相♥ 都被拍下来了
It's the truth, captured on DVD.
是非法获得的
Illegally obtained!
他们以为自己是在公共土地上
They thought they were on state land.
安静
Quiet!
我不是叫你们来吵架的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表