剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
No. He dropped her off at a gas station
离这里有六十英里
about 60 miles from here.
你说什么
What?
我正要跟你说呢
Oh! You know, I was gonna tell you.
我从什么地方读到
I was reading somewhere that,
一个人每天要走六七千步呢
uh, a person take something like 6,000, 7,000 steps a day.
你能相信吗 每天啊
You believe that? A day.
再说一遍 你读书的那段
Go back to the part about you reading.
真好笑
So funny.
你想想啊 雷兰
But think about that, Raylan.
七千 我跟你说话的时候看着我
7,000. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you.
这个数字
That number... Ooh!
每天七千步 每天七千步
7,000 steps a day, 7,000 steps a day
那么二十年加起来
for, let's say, oh, 20 years or so.
说啊 说啊
Oh! Come on! Come on!
二十年 加起来是多少
20 years. What's that come out to, Raylan?
我不知道
I don't know.
是个挺大的数呢 听我说
You still got yourself a damn big number. And listen to me.
我认为 你就欠我这么多 雷兰
That is what I figure you owe me, Raylan...
-好吧 -我用这破膝盖走的每一步
- Okay. - ...for every step I've had to take on this...
你都得还上 二十年啊 雷兰
ragged-ass knee going back 20 years, Raylan.
来啊 雷兰 说话啊
Come on, Raylan! Speak up.
我知道你有些俏皮话想说
I know you got something smart you want to say about that.
我知道你有
I know you do.
没有吗
No?
好吧
Yeah.
我懂了 雷兰
I understand, Raylan.
拿抢指我头的感觉
It's not quite the same when you
和这种感觉不大一样吧
don't have a gun to my head, is it?
嘿 我打 我打 我打打打
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter...
哦 不 我的天那
Oh, no, no! My heavens.
二振
Strike two!
不过呢
But you know what?
这可不是三振出局的游戏 雷兰
This? This ain't no three-strikes game, Raylan.
我爱挥几次棒 就挥几次
No. No. I get as many swings as it takes.
嘿 我打 我打
Hey! Batter, batter...
雷兰 我不知道 是现在就爆了他头呢
Raylan, I don't know whether to shoot him now
还是等他多挥几次棒 再杀了他
or let him have a couple of more swings, then kill him.
我选前面那个
I vote for the first one.
迪基 把你腰带里那两把枪都拿出来
Dickie, take both them guns out of your belt
立刻放到地上
and put them on the ground right now.
快点
Right now!
如果你能把我放下来 我将感激不尽
I'd be much obliged if you'd cut me down.
放他下来
Cut him down.
快点 该死的
Now, goddamn it.
雷兰 你说不管怎么对付迪基
Now, Raylan, you said whatever needed doing with Dickie...
你都会处理好的
you were gonna take care of.
是啊 真抱歉 博伊德
Yeah. I'm sorry, Boyd.
你的决定 给我带来了极大的痛苦
Your decision has caused me great pain.
事情有点复杂
It's complicated.
不 不复杂
No, it ain't.
这的事情你别管就行了 雷兰
I'm gonna ask you to leave now, Raylan.
哦 哦 哦 哦 雷兰 别介啊
Oh, ho, ho. Ho! Raylan. Hey.
你不能就这样扔下我不管
You can't just leave me.
我知道 你不会不管我的 雷兰
I know you ain't just gonna leave me here, Raylan.
迪基 我是没杀你
Dickie, I didn't pull the trigger,
可他不一样 他肯定不会放过你
but I'll sleep like a baby knowing he will.
我的枪呢
And my gun?
我要去的地方 没枪可不行
Where I'm going, I'm gonna need it.
雷兰
Raylan.
雷兰啊
Raylan, hey.
等等 雷兰 求你了
Wait, Raylan. Please.
等等 雷兰
Wait, Raylan!
别这样 听我说
Come on. Listen to me.
没有我 你找不到洛丽塔的 这你清楚
You ain't getting to Loretta without me, and you know it.
你过不了道尔和他的枪手那关的
Ain't no way you're getting past Doyle and his gun thugs, man!
别这样
Come on!
你需要我的 雷兰
You need me, Raylan!
博伊德
Boyd?
他开枪伤了艾娃
He shot Ava.
严重吗
How bad?
雷兰 那不是重点
Raylan, that's not the point.
我要用他一小下
I'm gonna need him for a little bit.
你这是在求我
What, are you asking me...
还是在命令我
or are you telling me?
要是能让你感觉好点
Makes you feel better,
你可以告诉别人 是我求你的
you can tell people I asked.
你好
Hey.
你也好啊 迷路了吗
Hey yourself. You lost?
我要见马格斯
Come to see Mags.
你到底让不让我过去
You gonna let me by or what?
妈妈
Mama.
卡尔 让她进来
Cal! Let her through.
洛丽塔
Loretta.
马格斯夫人
Miss Mags.
我的天啊
Sweet lord.
你怎么回来了
What brought you back here?
我是来见你的
I come to see you.
我们还是进去说话吧
Well, we better get you inside.
外面不太安全
Bad things are fixing to happen.
跟我来
Come with me.
你来的不太是时候 洛丽塔
You come at a difficult time, Loretta.
我实话跟你讲
I can't paint any different picture of it.
但是 不管怎样 你能来我很高兴
But I'm glad you came, nonetheless.
你渴吗 亲爱的
You thirsty, darlin'?
不渴
No, ma'am.
我不是来喝下午茶的
Didn't come for refreshments.
你是来谈你♥爸♥的事情的
You came to talk about your daddy?
有一天 等你自己有了小孩
Some day, when you got tads of your own,
你就会明白了 洛丽塔
you'll understand, Loretta.
你所做的一切 都是为了保护他们
You do what you must to protect them,
即使你知道这么做是错的
even when you know it's wrong.
库佛对你♥爸♥爸所做的事
And what Coover did to your daddy,
是不对的
that was wrong.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
他们都跟你说了些什么
What have they been telling you?
道尔
Doyle...
你和你的人都把枪放下
I need you and your boys to put your guns down.
我们为什么要那样做
And why would we do that?
你不想看着
Maybe you don't want
你老弟的脑袋开花吧
to see your brother's brains fly through the air.
她在这吗
Is she here?
-谁 -洛丽塔
- Who? - Loretta.
可能在吧
Maybe she is.
也有可能不在
Maybe she ain't.
你干吗不死一边去
Maybe you can kiss my ass.
道尔 那女孩手里有枪
Doyle, the girl's got a gun.
对 谁手里没把枪
Yeah. Who doesn't?
宝贝
Sugar...
你觉得这是第一次
You think this is the first time
有人拿枪指着我吗
I had a pistol pointed at me?
他们的手还不像你这么抖
And by some steadier hands than yours, I reckon.
我自己也曾拿枪指着别人
Might have held one or two myself.
所以我知道那是什么感觉
So I know how it feels.
枪拿在手里好沉
So heavy in your hands,
手都抖起来了
they start to shaking.
接着你就会意识到
Then you realize...
你是不会开枪的
You're not gonna pull the trigger.
当你意识到这一点 你就会觉得松了一口气
And when you do, it's like a relief.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
行了 各位 停火
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表