剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
再见 艾娃
Bye, Ava.
她一直都是那么漂亮
She looks good as ever, uhh?
这么说 你来这里就是要告诉我
Now you telling me the reason why you're here
你带上车的奥施康定被卡特劫了
is that Cutter robbed your Oxy bus,
你认为是我指使他干的
and you think I'm responsible.
你打劫我没意见 但我现在需要钱
I don't care that you robbed it Boyd, but I need that money.
我现在没钱 过得很艰难
These here are rockhard times for Dewey.
这件事与我无关
I have no hand in it.
我也想相信你
Well, i wish i believe that.
如果你没插手的话
If -- if you didn't have a hand in it,
我想你也不会介意 我插手这件事吧
then I'll assume you won't mind if I make a play for it myself.
你到底在想什么
What are you thinking?
别
Don't.
别什么
Don't what?
别去安博侯勒 别算计着怎么把货抢回来
Don't go to Amber Holler and try to rob some robbers.
我才不会这么做
I wasn't gonna do that.
他们可能早就把货卖♥♥了
They probably already unloaded it by now,
就算没有
and if they haven't,
他们这会肯定正紧张兮兮地守着这批货
they're gonna be on edge, high on their own stash.
那种地方你别去 去了也是肉包子打狗
Now, you don't want to walk into that.
听起来你好像是在保护我啊
Spoken like a man protecting his associates.
我是不想看见 你被人弄死
Spoken like a man who doesn't want to see you get killed.
嘿
Hey!
被卡特抢走货的那些人肯定会来寻找药丸的下落
Whoever cutter took those pills from is gonna want them back.
如果你从卡特手中抢走那些药丸
Now, you take them from Cutter,
就会有一堆寻找药丸下落的
you're gonna have two sets of angry killers
凶残杀手四处追杀你
looking high and low for you and that oxy.
我知道你认为我很蠢 博伊德
I know you think I'm stupid, Boyd,
但我没那么蠢
but... I ain't.
我要拿回属于我的东西
I'm gonna get what's mine, and
你最好别拦着我
you'd be best not to get in my way.
我在劝你最后一遍
I'm gonna ask you one more time, son.
别那么做
Don't do it.
你好 艾娃
Hello, Ava.
抱歉一声招呼没打就来了 我想和你聊聊
Sorry just to stop by like this, but I need a minute.
好吧
Okay.
我能帮你什么忙 雷兰
What can I do for you, Raylan?
实际上 我是来找博伊德的
Actually, I'm here for Boyd.
你看到他的卡车了吗
You see his truck?
我不记得他的卡车什么样了
I'm not familiar with his truck.
说实话
Tell the truth.
你是来这里找博伊德说话的
You come to my door to talk to Boyd
还是想问我 他为什么住在我家
or to ask me why he's living in my house?
我是来办公事的 艾娃
I'm here on business, Ava.
雷兰 鲍曼给我留下的除了
Raylan, Bowman didn't leave me with much more than
不好的回忆和我根本还不起的利滚利的贷款
shitty memories and a balloon Payment on a mortgage
就没别的了
that I can't afford.
我现在在科本的一家美容院工作
Now, I work at the beauty parlor in Crobin,
但并没有多少薪水
but it ain't hardly enough.
而博伊德时常帮助我
And Boyd, he helps out.
你知不知道他是我在世上唯一的亲戚
But do you realize he's the only kin I have left?
还真是互惠互利啊
It sounds mutually beneficial.
他去上班了吗
Has he left for work?
我和他事先约定过
We have an arrangement.
家里不能喝酒
No liquor in the house.
我之前喝得太多了
I was drinking way too much.
这个估计你也知道
Maybe you noticed.
还有不能犯法
And no trouble with the law.
只要我发现他干了哪怕一小点坏事
He does anything I find the least bit offensive,
我就赶他走
I throw him out.
就那么简单
It's really pretty simple.
艾娃 我来这里
Ava, why I'm here --
是调查他是不是
I'm looking into the possibility that he had a hand
劫了偷运奥施康定的车 还杀了人
in hijacking an oxy bus, shooting a guard.
在佛罗里达有一些未经电子登记的黑药店
There are these pill mills in Florida don't computerize records.
迪科西黑♥手♥党♥雇了一车人
Dixie Mafia's been hiring busload of folks
让他们把奥施康定运到布劳沃德县
to go down to Broward county --
我知道你说的这种车
Yeah, I know what an oxy bus is.
报纸上报道过
I read the papers.
你认为博伊德劫了其中一辆
You think Boyd hijacked one?
要不然我就不会站在这里了
I wouldn't be standing here otherwise.
那我就知道杜威为什么也来这里了
Guess that explains Dewey being here.
杜威·克罗
Dewey Crowe?
他也来过
He was here?
他和博伊德当时在争吵什么
He and Boyd were arguing about something.
我没仔细听他们在谈什么
I didn't pay much attention to what.
我当时真该仔细听一听
Guess maybe I should have.
艾娃
Ava.
你跟我说的任何东西都对我有帮助
Anything you can tell me would be helpful.
博伊德这会已经去上晚班了
Boyd already left for his night shift.
但他并不是直奔矿场
But he doesn't go straight to the mine.
他先去了奥黛丽的酒吧
He stops at Audry's first.
那个地方你肯定还记得
I'm sure you know where that is.
你好像就是在那失的身
You probably lost your virginity there.
祝你好运
Good luck!
不好意思 我们店周二都提早关门
Sorry son we close earlier on tuesday.
我就买♥♥个滑雪面罩 很快的
I just need me a ski mask, that won't take but a second.
-滑雪面罩 -对
- A ski mask? - That's right.
这里是肯塔基州 你要滑雪面罩干吗
Son, this is Kentucky, what do you need a ski mask for?
你是谁 管面罩的警♥察♥ 你是有还是没有
Who are you? Ski mask police? You got one or not?
这里没有滑雪面罩
Well, i don't have ski masks.
也许你应该去街上的其他店看看
Maybe you should try of the surplus store on the street.
是他们叫我过来看看的
They're the ones who sent me here.
那你可以试试易趣[电子购物网站]
There's always Ebay.
什么
He what?
不一定非要滑雪面罩 捕手面罩也行
It don't have to be a ski mask, you got a catchers mask,
或者是恐怖电影里出现的
or one of them Hockey goalie masks
那种冰球守门员面具
like they wear in that slasher movie.
你是不是想叫我帮你给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
You want I should call the police right now and save you the trouble?
这里是美国
Well, i thought this was America.
你是不是想告诉我
Are you telling me a man can't
在美国不能买♥♥面具
buy a mask in America no more?
这里的任何东西你都可以买♥♥
You're welcome to buy anything you see here, son.
但你动作快点 因为2分钟后我就要关门了
But you do it now, because I'm fixing to lock that door in two minutes.
回到奥黛丽的酒吧
Back in Audry's.
就好像重新回到了13岁
Feel like I'm 13 again.
大器晚成 是吧
Late bloomer, huh?
是因为我本人
Is it just me,
还是因为联邦法警的出现
or has the presence of a U.S. Marshal
这些人居然变得如此紧张
made these folks uneasy?
可能是因为你的帽子
Well, maybe it's just your hat.
在这里碰到你 绝非巧合
I don't suppose you being here is a coincidence.
嘿 杜威在哪
Hey, where's Dewey?
他也在这里吗
Is he here, too?
为什么我会知道杜威在哪
Well, why would I know where Dewey is?
我听说你们又混在一起了
Well, I heard you guys have been hanging out again.
是艾娃告诉你的吧
Ava told you that?
我必须承认
I got to admit,
你们俩居然会住在一起 这让我很惊讶
it took me by surprise, you and her shacking up.
不是你想的那样
Well, it's not what you think.
她说如果你把她的话当儿戏
She told me if you looked at her funny,
她就会把你赶出去
she'd kick you out.
好吧 也许是和你想的一样
Well, maybe it is what you think.
你来这里是要...
Your reason for being here would be...
就是来问你
Is to ask you
你和格伦哈罗路上发生的
if you had anything to do with that
奥施康定被劫案有没有关系
oxy bus getting jacked out on glen Hollow Road.
咱们上次不是已经说的很清楚了吗
Now, why, considering the context of our last conversation,
你为什么还会怀疑我
would you come here and ask me about that?
我还认为我已经把我的想法说的很清楚了
I thought I made myself fairly clear about my intentions.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表