剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
so you start to leave but...
弗兰克·雷森纳和他的同伙把那些钱抢走了
Frank Reasoner and his boys take it off you?
还用不到你来告诉我
I don't need you to tell me
我♥干♥了件大蠢事 雷兰
I did a stupid thing Raylan,
我知道我♥干♥了件蠢事
I know I did a stupid thing.
我现在想知道的是 这件事会有多严重
What I need you to tell me is how big of a deal it's gonna be
等你们抓到他们
when you catch these guys
然后把钱在美联储数据库里一查
and run those bills through the Federal Reserve database,
结果突然冒出这么一张
and one of them pops,
本应该在证据室里的纸币
because it's supposed to be in the evidence cage.
只有一张而已 有可能是书♥记♥员登记错了
Hmm, it's one bill. It's a clerical error,
最遭的情况是 他们来找这张钱
worst-case scenario, they come to look for it.
"他们" "他们"是特勤局吗
"They"? Is "they" the secret service?
我刚才听蒂姆说过
'Cause I heard Tim mention something about that.
对
Yeah.
雷兰 你在里面
Raylan, is that you?
对
Yeah!
署长找你
Chief wants you.
现在
Right now?
雷森纳要和他老婆通话
Reasoner's trying to get ahold of his wife.
好
Okay.
告诉他 我马上来
Tell him I'm coming.
你觉得他们有没有可能
Do you really think there's a chance
不插手这件事
they'll just ignore it, though?
我得走了
I got to go.
他发短♥信♥给他老婆
This guy texts his wife,
说想和她视频通话
tell her he wants to video-chat.
他被关进去的时候 还没人见过
When he went away, no one had
起居室里能放下的电脑
heard of a computer you could fit in your living room.
阿尔特
Art?
还有多久 克里斯
Where are we, Chris?
三十秒
30 seconds.
阿尔特 我有事和你说
Art, I need a word.
你也看到了 雷兰
As you can see, Raylan,
我们现在有点忙
we're kind of busy at the moment.
等我们找到他们了
If we get a line on these guys,
能不能派我去打头阵
can I be the first through the door?
为什么
Why?
是因为你前妻的脸被人踹了一脚吗
Cause of that whack that punk gave your ex-wife?
对
Yeah.
拜托 雷兰
For God's sakes, Raylan.
我不打算让你参加抓捕小分队
I'm not gonna let you be on the entry team.
但等我们抓完人 我会放你去的
But I'll let you be there when it goes down.
这样...在你把那家伙塞进车的时候
And then maybe you can make sure
你就可以狠狠地教训下他了
the guy whacks his head when you put him in the car.
满意了吧
Happy?
满意了
Yeah.
准备好了 署长
Ready, Chief.
好 开始吧 雷森纳女士
All right, let's go, Mrs. Reasoner.
开始
Right here.
亲爱的
Honey?
我在 珍妮
I'm here, Jenny.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在公♥司♥休息室
I'm at the break room at work.
弗兰克 求你快回来吧
Frank, please come home.
我所做的一切都是为了回到你身边
That's what I'm trying to do.
我不明白你为什么要用这种方式
Well, I don't understand why you're doing it this way.
我得和管事的人聊一聊
Listen, I need to talk to whoever's in charge.
我想你现在应该是在法警署
I imagine we're talking at Marshals '
因为我违反了假释条例
cause I'm violating my compassionate parole.
也可能是在联邦调查局
But maybe it's the FBI,
总之就找管事的那个人来吧
which -- anyway, whichever one of you's in charge,
我得和他谈谈
I need you to get on the line.
我是阿尔特·穆勒署长 雷森纳先生
Chief Deputy Art Mullen, Mr. Reasoner.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我爱你 珍
I love you, Jen.
不过你现在能出去一下吗
But now I need you to go outside
我有话要和署长说
so I can have a word with the chief.
这边走 雷森纳夫人
Right this way, Mrs. Reasoner.
她走了吗
Is she gone?
就咱俩了
Just you and me.
另一间房♥里还有三十个人吧
30 guys in the next room?
雷森纳先生 我们来谈谈
Mr. Reasoner, let's talk about
怎样和平解决这件事吧
how we can end this business without anybody else getting hurt.
首先 监控录像你应该已经看过了
First of all, you saw the video.
你应该知道 我不想伤害任何人
You saw I never intended for anyone to be hurt.
但我们看到有人踹了一位女士一脚
Well, we saw that it was the kid that stomped the woman
还开了枪
and that did the shooting.
他可是你的人
But you're the one who brought him along.
我本来没想带他的
Wasn't my first choice.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
他是鲍比·格林的朋友吧
So he was a friend of Bobby Green's?
你们的工作还真有效率
You boys work fast.
是
Yeah.
鲍比虽然在交友这方面不够慎重
Bobby don't have the best taste in friends.
但他是个好孩子
But he's a good boy.
如果你们想要我自首
Only way I'm coming in is
你们得保证不会为难他
if you'll promise to go easy on him.
那就是联邦检察官的事情了
Well, that's a question for the U.S. Attorney,
但我确定这事有商量的余地
but I'm sure that we can work something out.
另一个呢 就是那个朋友
What about the other one, the friend?
我说了 他不是我朋友
Like I said, he's not my friend.
你知道吗 多少年前就是我负责追捕你
You know, it was me that was chasing you back in the day.
当时我认为 抓到你兴许能让我出人头地
I thought maybe collaring you would make my name.
是吗
Is that a fact?
等我赶到孟菲斯的那栋廉价公♥寓♥时
I missed you by about an hour
你已经逃了 就差一个小时
at that flophouse in Memphis.
还记得吗
You remember that?
墙上贴着圣母玛利亚的壁纸
The one with the Blessed Virgin wallpaper.
还有塑料葡萄
And the plastic grapes.
看来还真是你
So that was you.
看来老天给了你再次建功立业的机会
Well, it looks like the Good Lord is handing you a second chance.
我只待老天告诉我 该去哪抓你
I'm just waiting for the Good lord to tell me where to go.
我当时只是想大捞一笔
You know, I was planning on getting a good haul
然后把钱偷偷塞给珍妮
and getting it to Jenny on the sly
接下来就继续工作
and keep pulling jobs
直到"英勇就义"
till I went out in a blaze of glory.
我一直在对自己说
Kept saying I wasn't gonna let myself
我不要死在医院的呼吸机旁
die on a ventilator in some hospital room.
-雷森纳先生 -塔特溪桥
- Mr. Reasoner... - Tates Creek Bridge.
两小时后
Two hours.
都准备好了吗
We have what we need?
桥两边都有车接应
We'll have cars on either side of the bridge,
另外 蒂姆也会上阵
plus, Tim will be set up.
选好射击点了吗
You got a spot picked out?
那条路北边有一块高地
There's a big rise next to the road on the north side,
那里是鸟类天然的安乐窝
makes kind of a natural bird's nest.
好
Alright.
这家伙听起来 是想"英勇就义"
This guy kind of sounded like he might want to get out in a blaze of glory.
借警♥察♥的手自杀
Suicide by cop?
逃脱死在监狱里的命运
Saving himself from dying in prison?
那就准备好射杀他吧
So be ready for that.
时刻准备着
Always.
那个技术人员有没有说
The tech tell you how long it'd
追踪那通视频要多久
take to trace that video call?
太久了
Too long.
所以他才选择视频通话
Must be why he used it.
对
Yep.
你是不是觉得有什么地方不妥
Something not sitting right with you?
你真♥相♥信 他会去那里
You really think he's gonna be there?
我不信
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表