剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
鸡蛋又吃不饱
That won't fill you up.
真不用了
Oh, i'm fine.
你连最后一顿晚餐都不和我一起吃
You're not gonna sit with me and have one last meal?
我看到你房♥间里打包好的行李了
I saw your bags packed in your room.
艾娃 我必须得走
Ava, I have to leave.
接下来的日子势必非常艰难
I'm embarking upon a journey
我不能理所当然地要求你 跟我共同面对
that I can't rightly ask you to be a part of.
你怎么知道我不愿意
How do you know?
因为你收留我的时候
Because when you took me in,
就说的很清楚
you made it clear
绝不容忍♥任何不法勾当
that you would not tolerate any criminal activity.
我自己做到了吗 博伊德
How hard did I enforce that law, Boyd?
我骗了他们 说你没有私吞那笔从煤矿抢来的钱
I lied for you taking that mining money.
那不一样 艾娃
This is different, Ava.
看来我根本不该收留你
I guess me taking you in
帮你树立信心
and building you up was a mistake.
这反倒让你恢复本性了
Just set you back to square one.
不是这样的
That's not true.
艾娃 你收留了我 平复了我的伤痛
You took me in, and you healed me, Ava.
给了我活下去的理由
You give me a reason to wake up in the morning.
滴水之恩 定当涌泉相报
For that, I'll be eternally grateful.
滚
Get out.
薇诺娜
Winona.
忙吗
You busy?
就这一句
That it?
你说什么
Sorry?
我连着打了你三天电♥话♥
I've been calling you for three days,
你一个都没回
calls you haven't returned.
现在却突然冲过来 问我忙不忙
Now you just come in here and ask if I'm busy?
我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
我之前在加班 而且还生病了
I had some late nights. And then, um, I got sick.
昨晚我想打你电♥话♥来着 但我手♥机♥坏了
And I was gonna call you last night, but my cellphone died.
嗯
Okay.
"嗯"什么
"Okay" what?
没什么
Nothing.
告诉你 我正在忙
You asked if I was busy.
不 雷兰
No, Raylan.
到底怎么了
What's the problem?
你手♥机♥坏了
Your cell died?
你就用这个借口来敷衍我
That's something you tell your parents if you're out past your curfew.
你要不要亲自检查一下
Would you like to take a look at it?
也许你能搞清 我的手♥机♥哪里坏了
Maybe you can figure out what the problem is,
我反正是束手无策
because I sure as hell can't.
好吧
Okay.
你手♥机♥坏了
Your cell is dead.
对此 我深表遗憾
I am sorry for your loss.
有什么能为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
你认为我是故意不接你电♥话♥ 是不是
You think I've been ducking your calls?
我可没那么想
Clearly you haven't.
-我为什么要故意不接你电♥话♥ -我不知道
- Why would I be ducking your calls? - I don't know.
你来告诉我
Tell me.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我是故意不接你电♥话♥的
I was ducking your calls.
因为我觉得 你还在生我的气
But it was because I thought you were still pissed at me.
而且我手♥机♥确实是坏了
And my - my cellphone really did die.
所以我才来这里
And that's why I'm here now.
相信我 我宁愿在电♥话♥里跟你讲这些
Trust me, I would much rather have had this conversation over the phone.
你为什么不用办公室的座机打
Why didn't you just call me from the landline in your office, then?
这我倒没想到
I didn't even think of that.
总之 帮我个忙
Anyway, I need a favor.
是吗
Oh, really?
没错 我需要你送我一程 我的车坏了
Yeah. I need a ride. My car won't start.
我本想下意识地拒绝
I should instinctively say no,
但跟你上次喊我帮的忙相比
but considering the favor you asked me last,
实在是小菜一碟
this would be a piece of cake.
你想去哪
Where would you like to go?
穿过城镇中心
Across town.
去
To?
去抢银行
To rob a bank.
我还缺一个司机
I need a wheel man.
真有意思
Very funny.
此话当真
Seriously.
我还是叫出租车好了
I'm just gonna get a cab.
薇诺娜
Winona...
没关系的
It's all right.
卡梅伦路和奇斯路的拐角
Corner of Cameron and Chase?
没错
Yeah.
那是什么地方
And what's there?
我律师的办公室 我要离婚了
My attorney's office. I'm getting a divorce.
你怎么没跟我提过这事
Why didn't you tell me that?
因为三言两语说不清
Because it's complicated,
而且我也不想自揭伤疤
and it's painful.
你知道那是什么感觉
Well, you know how it is.
你还好吗
Have you been okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不知道 所以才问
I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
你有好好睡觉 好好吃饭吗
Have you been sleeping? Have you been eating?
天哪 你是在问我 有没有失去理智吗
Oh, Jesus. Are you asking me if I've lost my mind?
不 我是在问 你还好吗
No, I'm asking if you're okay.
你有好好睡觉吗
"Have you been sleeping?
你有伤人或者自残的念头吗
Have you had thoughts of harming yourself or others?
-你能听到声音吗 -能吗
- Do you hear voices?" - Have you?
-当然不能 -是吗
- I have not. - Do you?
不 不是的 雷兰 我很好
No. No. I'm fine, Raylan.
真的很好
I really am.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你偷了二十万美元
You stole $200,000.
-但我放回去了 -可你总归是偷了
- And I put it back. - But you stole it.
你说你也经常有这样的念头
Well, you said you think about that kind of shit all the time.
想想而已
Think about it.
从未付诸行动
Never done it.
知道为什么吗 这太疯狂了
You know why? It's crazy.
-我犯了个错误 -你失去了理智
- I made one mistake. - You went crazy.
我犯了个愚蠢的错误
I made a stupid mistake.
我想知道 你是不是一时糊涂
I'd like to know if that's temporary.
-怎么了 -什么
- What? - What?
我们上车以后 你就不停地在看后视镜
You've been eyeballing that mirror since we got in the car.
这叫检查后视镜
It's called checking the mirrors.
我这是安全驾车 薇诺娜
It's safe driving, Winona.
你的职业病又犯了
This job of yours.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
别把话题扯到我身上
Don't turn this around on me.
我们刚讲到 你是不是失去了理智
We're here to find out whether you're cracking up.
知道吗 我敢打赌
And you know what? I bet you
你知道开在我们后面的
you know the make and model of the five cars
这五辆车的厂家和型号♥
that are behind us right now.
好吧 首先 后面只有三辆
Okay. First of all, there are only three.
而且其中一辆银灰色的凯迪拉克
And one's a silver Cadillac
从我们出发时就跟着我们了
that's been with us since the courthouse.
你本来打算怎么用那些钱
Now, what would you have done with the money?
好好想想
Hold that thought.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
恕我冒昧
Uh, forgive me.
我不知道你们是不是在跟踪我
I can't tell if you guys are following me or not,
实话跟你们说吧 我有点不爽
and I'm just a little out of sorts, to be honest with you.
三天前 我刚打死一个人
I shot and killed a guy just three days ago.
在这个十字路口
So at this intersection here,
我要右转
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表