剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Now, hold on. Serious-- seriously, Jamie's pregnant?
行了 A.j.
Come on, A.J.
别浪费...
Do not waste --
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
拜托
Come on.
她离开马里斯维尔后我就再没见过她
I haven't seen her since she left Marysville.
你知道的
You should know.
罪犯可不能随意同居
There's no conjugals in the federal system.
她怀孕37周了
She's 37 weeks.
和你们上次同♥房♥♥的时间吻合
That puts the time of conception around the time of your last conjugal.
不 我最后一次去时我们什么都没做
No, we didn't do anything on my last visit.
那时她说她要去坐牢了
She was saying she was going to the federal
没什么意义再在一起了
and there's no point staying together.
最后一次见面没那个 只是道个别吗
You didn't do it one last time, just to say goodbye?
不 我想的 但她说这只会让彼此更难过
No, I wanted to, but she said that would just make things sadder.
可能只是某个探监的把她肚子搞大了
Could be a regular visitor that knocked her up.
肯定不是头一回了
Wouldn't be the first time that
总有夫妻跑到访问室的角落乱搞嘛
a couple went at it in a corner of the regular visitors' room.
阿尔特你在说胡话吗
That's bullshit, Art, and you know it.
目前来看也可能是A.j.
Hell, it could be A.J. himself for all we know.
头
Chief --
我的妈呀
Oh, my gosh.
我们没想到是狱卒
We don't know that it's a guard.
如果是个狱卒 按你的逻辑来解释的话
If it is a guard -- and i say that to keep you happy --
也许他之所以雇杰西 蒂蒙斯来劫人
Maybe he hired Jess Timmons to make the grab
是因为他们是在牢里认识的
because he knew Timmons from inside.
我们把这里和马里斯维尔所有狱卒都列出来
We make a list of all the guards from here and Marysville,
我们看蒂蒙斯服刑时是谁在北角
and we find out which ones were at Northpoint when Timmons was doing his bit.
他要来的
He's coming.
别慌
Don't worry.
我没慌
I ain't worried.
你刚才慌了
Well, you were before.
对 是在嗑药前
Yeah, well, that was before I was wasted.
这玩意儿管用
This stuff works.
在牢里我都没嗑过什么药
You know, I never did anything in the inside.
倒是能搞到手 但考虑到宝宝就算了
You could get it, but I just figured, you know, the baby.
你去过加利福尼亚吗
You ever been to California?
干嘛问这个
Why you ask that?
我只是想等宝宝开始新生活 我要去哪
I was just thinking about where I'd go once baby's off to her new life.
我从没去过加利福尼亚
I never been to California.
好吧 那不错
Yeah, well, it's nice,
海边还不错
Long as you stay out there near the ocean.
往内陆去一点
You get a little further inland,
你就得担心沙漠和偷渡工了
then you got to worry about all the desert and the wetbacks.
知道吗
You know what?
我不在乎我会去哪
I don't care where I go,
只要我的宝宝能过上好日子
so long as I know baby's gonna have a good life.
准备好了
We're all set.
如果你愿意过这边来
If you want to step into my office here,
我们就可以开始静脉注射 你马上就会昏睡过去
we'll get the I.V. Started and have you snoring in no time.
我准备再去一次厕所
I'm gonna go pee one more time.
天
Oh, my god!
我的腿像橡皮似的
My legs feel like rubber.
如果我不是马上要分娩
You know, if I wasn't about to go through childbirth,
我绝对会爱上这个
I'd really be enjoying this buzz.
你不会想杀了她吧
You don't kill her, are you?
干嘛问我这个
Why're you asking me that?
看来你需要帮忙了嘛 宝贝
Looks like you could use a hand there, honey.
天
Oh, my --
快来 快来
Come here! Come here!
狗♥娘♥养♥...
Son of a --
计划变更
Change of plans.
既然已经绑上了 那直接给他剖腹
Now that she's tied down, we cut it out.
天哪 不
Oh, my god, no!
求你了
Please!
我还没用异丙酚呢
I-I haven't started the propofol yet.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她敢爬窗就说明她自己都不在乎这些
Well, she gave that up when she went out the window.
天哪 求
Oh, my god, plea!
不麻醉她我做不了
I can't do it without the anesthesia.
如果你不行 我来
If you don't, I will.
你可以的 杰西 但
I mean, you can -- you can, Jesse, but
她可能会应为惊厥而死的
She'll propably die of a shock.
如果还没生出来她就死了
If she dies before the baby was out
小孩会一起死
the baby goes with her.
那么多故事都白听啦
What about all those stories you hear, huh?
没看见那个女同疯婆娘
About how some batshit-crazy diesel dyke
把她死党的小孩挖出来养大吗
cuts out her best friend's baby and raises it as her own?
小孩死了新闻是不会报道的
The news shows never show the stories where the babies die.
相信我
Now, believe me.
这种情况我见过不下20次了
I've been on 20 runs like that when I was driving the bus.
必须使用异丙酚
I got to do the propofol.
要多长时间
How long's that take?
我来就行了
I got it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
叫你闭嘴
Shut up.
科斯格罗夫先生吗
Mr. Cosgrove?
今早的新闻 你还记得吧
You remember us from this morning?
当然记得
Of course.
我们都听说了
Yeah, no, we all -- we all heard what happened.
不过到底是怎么回事啊
But I mean, like, what did happen?
很多案子就是因为走漏了行程安排而变得棘手
Oh, couple hard cases got tipped off about the appointment.
那些人可以事先埋伏
They were just set up for us.
是谁走漏的消息
You know where that tip came from?
还在查呢
We're running it down.
你还好吧
Howou doing?
很好 你呢
I'm good. How are you?
宝贝儿 这两位是法警
Honey, these are the two marshals.
记得我跟你说的那条新闻吧
Remember that thing on the news i was telling you about?
记得 你们好
Yeah. Hi. Hi.
葛兰 不如让你太太先回屋吧
Glenn, maybe Mrs. Cosgrove wants to go back in the house?
回屋做什么
Why would I go inside?
是啊 为什么
Yeah, why -- why --
让她先回屋啊
Why does she need to go inside?
为什么让我先回屋
Why would I need to go inside?
你确定要让她听这个
Are you sure you want her here for this?
听什么
Here for what?
葛兰 出什么事了
Glenn, what's going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那我们
Let's --
科斯格罗夫先生
Mr. Cosgrove.
小弟 别碰我
Take your hands off me, man.
我们查到了杰西 蒂蒙斯
We know about Jess Timmons.
之前你和他都在北角监狱呆过
We know he was at Northpoint when you were there.
谁
Who?
你难道以为我们查不到他吗
How long do you think it'll be before we find him?
你觉得他会替你扛着 会执迷不悟死撑着吗
You think he's gonna stand up for you, just go down with the ship?
我现在是一头雾水 不知道你们在说什么
I see you believe that I know what you're talking about, but I...
那杰米呢 你真以为她不会张扬此事咯
What about Jamie, you really didn't think she wasn't gonna tell anybody?
把什么张扬出去啊
Tell anybody what?
你自己回答还是我来说
You wanna answer that, or should I?
回答什么 我不知道你们在说什么
I can't answer that, because I have no idea what you're talking about.
既然这样
Ok.
科斯格罗夫太太
Mrs Cosgrove, the...
今天逃跑的女犯人 已有8个月的身孕
inmate who escaped today, was eight months pregnant,
孩子是你丈夫的
your husband was the father.
-你张口说瞎话 -什么
- Are you crazy? - What?
他雇了在监狱认识的一名罪犯 去劫走那孕妇
They hired a convict that he knew from Northwood, to help her escape.
什么 你们认为我丈夫
Come on, you think my husband
把一个罪犯的肚子搞大了
knocked up some inmate...
还 还把她劫走了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表