剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Thank you.
非法入侵民宅
Breaking and entering,
私藏枪♥支♥
concealing a loaded weapon,
醉酒和妨害治安 你自己选吧
D&D, take your pick.
-什么 -你好好休息一下 阿尔洛
- What? - Get some rest, Arlo.
你想知道的 我都说了
I told you what you need to know!
对此我表示衷心的感谢
You have my undying gratitude.
你个混♥蛋♥
You shithead!
好了 谁想喝热巧克力
Okay. Who wants some hot chocolate?
先吹吹 别烫到舌头
Blow on it, baby, before you singe your tongue.
十四岁的小姑娘不会喜欢
Not exactly a 14-year-old's idea
这样的生活 是不是
of a good time, is it?
我很好
I'm fine.
你在家里都玩些什么
What'd you do for fun back home?
我要工作
I worked.
好吧
Right.
你的工作是什么呀
What was your job?
我把大♥麻♥卖♥♥给学校里的孩子
I sold weed to kids at school.
洛丽塔
Hey, Loretta.
你要跟我们一起玩吗
You want to come play?
稍等一下 亲爱的
Just a second, honey.
我知道这很不容易 洛丽塔
I know this isn't easy, Loretta.
但是你能来这里 我们都非常高兴
But we're all real glad to have you here, honey.
你说这话是你的职责 对吗
Guess that's what you're supposed to say, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
但这也是事实
But that don't mean it ain't true.
有人吗
Anybody there?
你好
Oh. Hey.
你好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, baby?
我很好 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
就是这样
Oh. That's right.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我当然记得你 亲爱的
Of course I remember you, baby.
不久前我来过这
I was... I was here not long ago.
你当时跟一个女孩
You were with one of the other girls and a,
还有一个男人在一起
and a little dude with
那个男的胸口还有纳粹十字纹身
a swastika tattooed on his chest.
听起来好变♥态♥
That sounds kinky.
没错 后来有两个家伙开始朝我们开枪
Yeah, I bet it was, until two fellas started shooting at us.
就在这外面
Right out here.
直到警♥察♥局长赶到 把他们击毙
Till the chief of police came and shot and killed them both.
就在这外面的垃圾箱边上 对吗
Right out there by that dumpster?
你...你来这干吗
What are... What are you doing here?
我来这 是因为...
I'm here 'cause, um,
我只是
I just...
想来问你点事情
...came by for a little information.
你有一个客人 叫迪基·贝内特吧
A client of yours named Dickie Bennett.
今天早上 我醒过来的时候
You know, I woke up this morning,
突然意识到 我有很多麻烦
and I thought I had problems.
我付不起房♥租
I-I couldn't pay my rent,
我有一只生病的狗
I have a sick dog,
我找不到一个可以拯救我的男人
and I can't find a man to save my life.
但你 你会帮我解决所有的问题
But you, you're gonna solve all my problems
因为一旦我告诉你 有关迪基·贝内特的事
'cause if I just tell you about Dickie Bennett,
他就会来杀了我
He's gonna come and he's gonna kill me.
不
No.
不 不会 不会的
No, no, no, no, no.
-会的 -不会发生这种事 我保证
- Yeah. - That's not gonna happen. I promise.
我不是以警♥察♥的身份来的
I'm not here on official capacity,
也不是来找你的茬 然后把你关起来的
not gonna make a scene and haul you in.
我是来找迪基的
I'm just looking for Dickie.
你想跟他谈什么
What do you want to talk to him about?
他杀了我姨妈
Well, he killed my aunt.
真的吗
Seriously?
杰德·伯德温
Jed Berwind.
杰德·伯德温
Jed Berwind.
我没听懂
I don't follow.
他与迪基如影随形
He's Dickie's shadow.
找到杰德 就能找到迪基
You find Jed, and you'll find Dickie.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下
Wait.
如果你现在出去
You head out now,
所有人都会认为你那活不行
everyone's gonna think you're a two-pump chump.
好吧 不如你帮我转告他们 就说
Well, why don't you tell them for me
我是你遇到的 最厉害的"快三秒" 行吗
that I was the best two pumps of your life, okay?
好吧
All right.
告诉我不是你干的
Tell me it wasn't you.
听我说 妈妈
Listen to me, mama.
我爱你
I love you,
我一直竭尽全力去达到你的要求
and I always tried to do what you wanted.
但自从库佛死后
But ever since Coover,
您就不断地在做蠢事
you just ain't been thinkin' right.
我仍然是一家之主
I am still the head of this family!
妈妈 那为什么
Yeah, and why is it, mama,
作为一家之主的你
that the head of this family
将自家地盘拱手让人
gave away this family's territory
还是给了博伊德·克劳德
to Boyd Crowder, no less?
你都不知道自己在胡说些什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我只知道
What I know is
博伊德·克劳德直接洗劫了我们的屋子
Boyd crowder robbed us point blank at the shed
阿尔洛还帮着他
and Arlo helped him.
我只知道 博伊德吓跑了罗德尼
What I know is Boyd ran off Rodney,
还叫他别来这一带晃悠
told him he was swinging dick around these parts.
你 你让博伊德一寸
You, you gave Boyd an inch.
他就犯你一丈
He took a country mile.
我就是这么看的
That's what I know.
如果你遇到麻烦 你应该像以前一样
If you had a problem, you should have come to me,
过来找我
like always.
你我不是都脱离关系了吗
Even after you disowned me?
不 我不会去找你的
No, I don't think so.
妈妈 你知道吗 你大可离开这里
No, you know, you can just go off.
去构建你伟大的蓝图
Go make all your big future plans, mama.
去吧
Go on.
去给道尔一家人安排好未来吧
Get Doyle and his tads their seat in future land, tomorrow land.
我跟你讲 我现在就住在哈兰县
I'll tell you what, I am living in the here and now in Harlan county,
我不会眼睁睁地看着
and I ain't about to sit by and watch
克劳德家族拿走 原本属于我们的东西
while a Crowder takes and takes and takes what's ours.
说话注意点 老弟
You need to watch yourself, boy.
现在该我登场了
It's my turn now.
你要当一家之主吗
You want to be in charge?
你折腾这么多 就为了这个
Is that what this is about?
我只是想拿回 本就属于我的东西
I want what's coming to me.
好吧 总统先生
Okay, Mr. president.
-我只是想拿回 本就属于我的东西 -海伦死了
- I want what's coming to me. - Helen is dead.
每个人都知道是你干的
Everybody knows that you're to blame.
雷兰已经去过店里了
Raylan's already been at the store.
他要是来抓你 你怎么办
What are you gonna do when he catches up to you?
绝无可能
That ain't gonna happen.
我们会误导雷兰
We're gonna throw Raylan off that scent,
再找个充分的理由 让他罢手
give him a damn good reason to stand down.
是吗 你怎么做
Yeah. How's that?
杰德会因为拒捕被杀
Jed's gonna get himself killed resisting arrest.
该死
Goddamn.
我为你做了那么多 你还让我去干这破事
You gonna ask that of me after everything I done for you?
我会告诉你 他的那份钱藏在哪
I'm gonna tell you where he's hiding his share of the money.
你找到那些钱 还有他的猎枪
You find that and his shotgun
再把他的血和我有意留在现场的血进行对比
and you match his blood with the drops I made sure to leave at the scene,
你就能拿下他了
there you have it.
迪基 我发誓
Dickie, I swear,
如果你做的事 危及到我的计划
your actions jeopardize my plans in any way,
我就不管你了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表