剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
so...So he's a fugitive.
另外两个呢
What about the other two?
还没查出来
Haven't id them yet.
那个朝我脸上踢了一脚的人
The one who kick me in the face,
如果有可能 你一定要一枪命中他下面
If you get the chance shoot him in the nuts.
我得去听听
I ought to hear this.
雷森纳太太 我希望你不要试图否认
Mrs. Reasoner, I hope you're not trying to deny
录像里的人就是你丈夫
that your husband is the man in that video.
不 我没想否认
no, I-I'm not.
我的意思是 是很像他
I-I -- I mean, it looks like him.
只是...我觉得这不大可能
It's just...I don't see how that's possible.
不大可能
No?
你是不是觉得 一个刚刚从牢里出来的人
You don't see how it's possible a guy could get out of prison,
怎么会重操旧业
go back to committing the same crime he went away for?
弗兰克在监狱里表现良好
Frank was a model inmate.
他经常在监狱的教堂布道
He preached at the prison church.
雷森纳太太 我们看过假释报告了
Mrs. Reasoner, yeah, we read the parole report.
他从监狱出来后 有什么变化吗
How's he been since his release?
他平时是个什么样的人
What's he been like?
我们一直过着简单朴素的生活
We've been living a simple life.
弗兰克是加略山浸信会的执事
Frank's a deacon at Calvary Baptist.
如果不去教堂
When he's not there,
他就会把大把时间花在电脑上
he spends most of his time on a computer.
他的身体状况不允许他剧烈运动
His condition doesn't let him do much physically.
他通常会打打电子游戏
He plays video games.
上网查找一些老朋友的信息
He uses the interweb to look up news about his old friends.
他还自学了怎样使用视频通话
He even taught himself how to use the video chat
这样我们就可以跟孙子孙女聊天了
so we could talk with the grandkids.
雷森纳太太
Mrs. Reasoner,
你认识录像中的其它两个劫犯吗
do you recognize either of the other two men in the video?
我都不认识
I don't think so.
也许他是被强迫的
Maybe they forced him to join them.
就像电影里演的那样
You know, like in that movie.
也许吧
Maybe.
但录像中的男人看起来像是自愿参加的
Although the man in the video looks like a willing participant.
珍妮
Jenny,
就你所知 弗兰克最近有没有大额账单
does Frank have any big bills lately that you know about,
任何大宗支出或是医疗账单
any big expenditures or maybe medical bills?
没有
No.
他脑子是不是出了什么问题 我是说
What if something happened to -- I don't know
因为缺氧导致他的大脑变得不正常
-- his mind, you know, his brain because of oxygen?
因为他有肺气肿
You know, because of the emphysema.
快看 快看 快来看啊
Look at that. Look at that. Oh, look at that!
弗兰克 你看到了吗 闻闻看
Frank, you see this? Smell that, smell that.
我们下面去凡尔赛市
Now I had in Versailles.
我们不去凡尔赛市
We're not going to Versailles.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你不是总说 再干一票
You always said pull another job,
多挣点钱 让那些条子手忙脚乱
double your money, keep the law scrambling.
我也说过 不到万不得已不能开枪
I also said only shoot when you have no other choice.
你也听到我告诉那男孩 不要动免得吃枪子
You heard that I told that boy don't move in case get shot.
但是他动了
Well, he moved.
你先是抚摸 后来又踹了一脚的女人
What about that girl that you stroked
又怎么说
and then drop kicked?
弗兰克 她不肯配合我们
Frank, she was holding out on us.
我没朝她脸上开枪 已经算她走运了
She was lucky I didn't shoot her in the face.
鲍比 我没法跟一个我不信任的
Bobby, I can never pull a job with a man
而且还不懂得自律的人谋事
that I can't trust and hold himself.
弗兰克 不要这么说 他只是
Frank, just just hold on a second. He's ...
你知道吗 你用不着求他
You know what, you're not begging for shit, ok?
我们两个自己去凡尔赛大干一票
You and I will do the Versailles job on our own.
是吧
Right?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许没有这个老不死的
It might even be a blessing not
没准是件好事
having this old lunger along.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
你这是干吗
What are you doing?
你到底要干什么 弗兰克
What the hell are you doing, Frank?
你的底细我知道
I got you figured.
我知道你是在
You did most of your growing up
少管所里打架打大的
in those juvie-detention gladiator schools.
估计鲍比没告诉你
I guess Bobby didn't tell you
我是路易斯堡县的卧举冠军
I was the bench-press champion at Lewisburg.
下次你再惹毛我
The next time you make me raise my voice,
别怪我抡起这氧气罐
I'm gonna take this oxygen tank,
砸到你死为止
and I'm gonna beat your ass to death with it.
弗兰克
Frank!
对 就是他
Yep. That's him.
他是谁
Who is he?
鲍比·格林
Bobby Green
劫车贼
Carjacker.
在路易斯堡县蹲过几年牢
Did a few years at Lewisburg
雷森纳当时也关押在那
when Reasoner was there.
还是没找到
Still nothing on the
那个踹我脸的男人
guy who stomped on my face?
他应该是格林的朋友
We figure he's a friend of Green's.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Howdy.
那是什么
What's that?
他们从收银机里拿走的
Serial numbers from
那些现钞的序列号♥
The bills they took out of the cash drawer.
我们在美联储现钞数据库里标记了这些纸币
We red-flag them, then if they
只要他们在与之联网的店家
spend them anywhere
使用这些钱 我们就出动抓捕他们
that uses the database, we do what we do.
我知道
Oh, I know.
就像跟踪雷达差不多
Big brother, right?
你不会真以为 这样就能抓到他们了吧
You don't really expect to catch them that way.
我没有
No.
滞后时间太长
Lag time's too long.
大多数地方每天最多扫描一次钞票
Most places don't scan more than once a day.
等我们有线索了
By the time we get a hit,
这伙人早就逃之夭夭了
the perp's usually long-gone.
看来银行只是把这些当成例行公事来应付
So it's really just red tape for the bank, then.
实际上 这么做主要是为了特勤处
Actually, it's mostly for the secret service.
你有没有听说过超级美钞
You ever hear of superdollars?
就是假♥钞♥ 从朝鲜流出了无数这样的假♥钞♥
It's counterfeit. hundreds from North Korea.
整个财政部都快疯了
Whole treasury department's obsessed.
他们竟然让我们
You believe they make us scan
扫描所有放进证据室的纸币
every bill that goes into evidence?
烦死人了
Pain in the ass.
古特森副警
Deputy Gutterson,
我希望你不是在说
I hope you're not suggesting that
保护本国货币
protecting the integrity of our national currency
是在浪费您宝贵的时间
is a waste of your valuable time.
我没有 我心甘情愿
No, ma'am, nothing I'd rather be doing.
我想我有麻烦了
I think I have a problem.
现在 再跟我说一遍
Ok, now... I want you to tell me again.
-我只是 -等下
- I just... - Not yet!
好 说吧
Ok, now.
我只是想确定钱是真的
I just wanted to make sure it was real.
你只是想确定钱是真的
Wanted to make sure it was real.
如果不是真的 就不值得这么闹心
Yeah, otherwise it's not worth the headache
还要做那么多文书工作了
and all the paperwork, and
再说 我本来准备放回去的
besides, I was ba... I was gonna put it back, and then
等等 你是不是想告诉我
Ok, wait, let me just make sure I got this
你拿了一张钞票
you took one bill,
想确定它是不是真钞
and you wanted to make sure it was real
但当你在银行排队的时候
and when you're standing in line at the bank
你突然清醒过来 发现不能这么做
you come to your senses
于是你准备离开...但是
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表