剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Sure.
跟你赌
I'll take that bet.
被人遗忘的二十一万美元
$210,000 in forgotten money.
我们真该拿了这笔钱去墨西哥
We should run off to mexico,
弄个邪教
start a cult.
还留在这里干什么
What are we doing here?
杰拉尔多·瑞弗拉:记者 律师 作家
感觉有点像杰拉尔多·瑞弗拉在打开
I feel like Geraldo Rivera right before they
阿尔·卡彭:黑帮老大
阿尔·卡彭的地下室之前的心情
opened Al Capone's vault.
别跟我说你太年轻 不知道他是谁
Don't tell me you're too young to know who that is.
我现在的感觉 就像是杰拉尔多
Now I really feel like Geraldo
站在阿尔·卡彭的地下室前
in front of al capone's vault.
雷切尔 我想你最好给
Rachel, I guess you should call
你在联调局的朋友打个电♥话♥
your friends at the Feeb and see
问问他们要不要跟进这个事
if they want to pursue this any further.
会的
Will do.
我可以锁上了吗
Should I lock it up?
锁吧 没事了 查理
Yeah, we're done, Charlie.
付钱吧 笨蛋
Pay up, sucker.
我要驳回原告的请求
I'm gonna disallow it.
不行
No.
第一次警告 皮纳先生
First warning, Mr. Peener.
我知道 那段视频可能是真的
I know that video maybe acurate,
但那并没有提供新的信息
but it brings no new information.
死亡的事实本就无可置辩
The fact of death is not in dispute.
这段视频只是在煽动人心
The video's inflammatory.
它揭露了事实真♥相♥
It's telling the truth!
第二次警告 皮纳先生
Second warning, Mr. Peener.
不要再犯了
There is no third.
听法官的 小皮
Junior, listen to the man.
-妈妈 他是在 -闭嘴
- Mama, he's just - Shut it!
请让我把话说完
May I continue, please?
抱歉 法官大人
Sorry, your honor.
而且这段视频是在擅自闯入
And it was taken while in the course of
私人领地的情况下拍摄的
trespassing on private land.
大晚上的
It was nighttime!
我们不知道走到哪了
We didn't know.
够了 把他带出去
That's it. Get him out of here.
小皮 跟你说什么来着
Junior, what did I tell you?
就因为他说了真话 你就要把他关进牢房♥
You're gonna put him in jail for telling the truth?
不 这次我不会起诉他
No, no charge this time.
但我告诉你
But I'm telling you what
如果庭审的时候还是这样
I will hold you all in contempt
我就判你们藐视法庭 把你们都关起来
if it happens at trial.
你最好跟你儿子一起离开
Now, you best go with your boy
把你女儿也带走
and you take your daughter.
真没天理
This ain't right.
律师 跟你的委托人好好谈谈
Counsel, advise your clients.
要是一块大石头把你♥爸♥砸烂了你会怎样
How'd you like it if a rock crushed your daddy?
别说了
Stop it.
我拍下了我老爸死亡的全过程
I videotaped my own daddy dying.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
You got any idea what that's like?!
嘿
Hey!
我要是你 我就在这坐一会
If I were you, I'd sit tight for a few minutes.
等外面平息了 等那些个疯子
Wait till it dies down outside and let the nut-jobs start
返回他们的山洞和树屋后再走
heading back to their caves and treehouses.
周一开始选陪审团
Jury selection starts Monday.
薇诺娜
Winona.
我这会还不用蹲大牢吧
Am I still out of jail?
目前还不用
Yeah, so far.
特勤处是怎么回事
What was that stuff about the secret service?
现在没事了
It's all right.
带上你的包 咱们在楼下见
Go get your bag and meet me downstairs.
好
Okay.
我们要进行疏散
We got to evacuate.
詹波 怎么了
Jimbo, what is it?
炸♥弹♥威胁
Bomb threat.
法官呢
Where's the judge?
该死的
God damn it!
詹波 从来就没有什么炸♥弹♥
Jimbo, you know there's never a bomb.
有就晚了 法官大人
Until there is, your honor.
这个炸♥弹♥威胁 八成是唬人的
This bomb threat's probably... probably bullshit.
打电♥话♥的人不像是闹着玩的
Caller was specific.
只要有时间疏散 我们就得疏散
If we have time to evacuate, we do.
真讨厌 我最讨厌这种情况了
I hate this. I hate this shit.
走吧 大伙 我们走
Come on, everybody. Let's go.
薇诺娜 走吧
Winona, come on.
雷兰 走啊 我们走吧
Raylan, ambulate. Let's go.
我要去看看我办公室里的人是不是都撤了
Uh, I'm just gonna make sure my office is evac'd.
他们都是大人了 雷兰 走吧
They're grown-ups, Raylan. Come on.
他们中有几个我还挺喜欢的
I've grown fond of some of them.
我就来
I'll be right there.
去大楼的东边
Go on the east side of the building!
把你们的手♥机♥都关掉
Turn your cellphones off.
现在就关掉
Turn them off right now.
等等
Hold up.
詹波 等等
Jimbo, hold up.
大家都得走 雷兰
Everybody's got to go, Raylan.
法官不能走 约翰逊小姐不能走
Not the judge, not Ms. Johnson,
-还有所有跟这件案子有关的人 -你什么意思
- or anyone involved in this case. - What're you talking about.
我们这边都查过了 没有武器
On this side is secured, no one's got a weapon,
但那边就不敢保证了
on the other side, it's a different story.
-谁接的电♥话♥ -我接的
- Who took the call? - I did.
-有显示是谁打的吗 -只有号♥码 没名字
- Caller ID? - Just a number, no name.
-你有没有到原告离开 -我看到了
- All right, did you see the plaintiff exit? - I did.
这通电♥话♥是那之后多久打进来的
How long after that did this call come in.
我们走
All right, let's roll.
每个房♥间都要搜
Search every room.
派克 比斯普 搜二楼
Pike, Bishop, second floor.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
所有能动的东西都要查一遍
Anything that isn't nailed down, you check it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
下车
Get out of the car.
下车
Step out of the car.
让我看到你们的手 转过去
Let me see your hands. Turn around.
不是我 我没有装炸♥弹♥
I didn't... I didn't make no bomb threat.
见鬼了 我连手♥机♥都没有
Hell, I don't even have a cellphone.
我也是
Me neither.
我们没说炸♥弹♥的事啊
We didn't say nothing about no bomb threat.
疏散人群
Keep it clear!
没有金属
Nothing metallic.
没有电线
No wires.
没有块状物体
No blocks.
看上去...像是一堆纸
Looks like... stacks of paper.
人工检查
Go manual.
安全
Clear.
安全
All clear.
撤回来
Stand down.
撤回来 没有炸♥弹♥
Stand down. There is no device.
撤吗
Stand down?
那通威胁电♥话♥是个狙击手打的
The bomb call was from a sniper.
大楼里是安全的
The building is secure.
这不是大英雄吗
Aren't you the hero?
什么
I'm sorry?
我听说是你救了我一命
I understand I owe you my life.
如果你是他的目标的话
If you were the target.
难道不是吗
Wasn't I?
一般都是冲着法官来的
Usually it's the judge they're after.
是嘛
Really?
不过呢 我也有错的时候
Uh, then again, I could be wrong.
别放松警惕
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表