剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
谁的电♥话♥
Who is it?
压力的
Stress.
是卡特的电♥话♥
It's Cutter.
是卡特的电♥话♥
It's Cutter.
我们的药丸在哪
Where's our pills?
你死哪去了
Where the hell is you?
是啊
Yeah!
是啊 是啊
Yeah! Yeah!
这是世界上最蠢的家伙
Is this the dumbest piece of cat shit
在说话吧
on the face of the earth?
是吗
Is it?
他说什么
What's he saying?
哦 现在麻烦你告诉我
Oh, now. Now, now.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁
And just who the hell might this be?
我是那个刚才救了你小命的人
It might be the guy who just saved your ass!
上帝啊
Jesus christ!
你们俩都给我出来
Outside, both of you.
-怎么了 -怎么了
- Why? - Why?
因为这里面满是毒品味和屎尿味
'cause it smells like pot and piss in here.
出来
Outside.
我找了你们一整晚
I ain't got all night!
面朝墙站好
Against the wall.
快点
Let's go!
-你什么意思 -你是不是有问题啊
- How's that? - What is your problem?
我有问题
What's my problem?
我刚才从两个白♥痴♥口中得知
I just find out you two are
是你们劫走了那辆车上的奥施康定
responsible for hijacking a shipment of oxy,
为了不让你们蹲大牢
and I got to kill two morons
我不得不杀了那两个白♥痴♥来给你们当替死鬼
to keep your asses out of jail.
在我杀了卡特和埃罗德之前
Cutter and Elrod told me it was you right
他们俩供出了你们
before I killed them.
除了你 他们没告诉别人是我俩干的吧
Ain't they told anyone else besides you it was us?
这我就不知道了 库佛
Well, I don't know, Coover.
我还没来得及审问
I didn't conduct a full-tilt interrogation.
你找到奥施康定了吗
Did you get the oxy?
你知道那辆巴士是谁的吗
Do you know who that bus belonged to?
你们俩谁知道
Either of you?
迪克
Dick?
法兰克福的那伙人
The boys up in frankfort.
没错
That's right.
你现在是不是准备夹起尾巴 溜之大吉
Now you really want to start back home and ass?
我才不怕法兰克福的那帮家伙
I am not afraid of Frankfort
你不怕法兰克福的那帮家伙
You ain't afraid of frankfort.
我才不怕法兰克福的那帮家伙
I am not afraid of Frankfort.
如果咱妈发现了怎么办
Well, what about if mama found out?
你连咱妈都不怕吗
You afraid of mama?
行了 这就是为什么我指使埃罗德和卡特下手
Yeah, well, that is why I used Elrod and Cutter.
迪克西黑♥手♥党♥迟早会追查到这里的
The Dixie mafia is gonna be sniffing around down here,
他们肯定想知道埃罗德或者卡特在替谁卖♥♥命
wondering if cutter and elrod worked for anyone.
到时候除了那部破手♥机♥你还能得到什么
Is there anything that can come back to you besides that cellphone?
有吗
Anything?
没有
No.
迪克
Dick?
没有
No.
你们两个
Either one of you two
好好给我想想这事该怎么解决
knuckle heads have any more bright ideas,
想到了立马来找我
you come to me first.
一天能遇见你两次
Twice in one day.
我可真幸运啊
I am a lucky girl.
我猜你还在找博伊德吧
Assuming you're still looking for Boyd?
没有 我已经找到他了
No, I found him.
你把他送进监狱了吗
You throw him in jail?
我想他应该是
I assume he's down in the mine,
和平常一样正在矿井里工作吧
working his shift, as per usual.
那就是说他没劫那辆巴士了
So he didn't rob that bus after all, huh?
估计是没有
Guess not.
你来就是为了告诉我这事吗
You come here just to tell me that?
鉴于你和他的约定 我觉得我有必要
Well, considering your arrangement,
告诉你 不要因为我之前说的一些话
I wouldn't want you to throw him out
就把他轰出去
'cause of something I said.
您还真是心思缜密
Very thoughtful of you.
我希望你把他轰出去
I want you to throw him out
是因为他是博伊德·克劳德
because he's Boyd Crowder.
非要赶走他
Really?
艾娃 我知道
I understand, Ava.
他说他要重新做人
He says he wants to change, and
而且我也觉得他这话有点靠谱
I might buy that he wants to.
但你打心底里还是不相信他会变
But you don't think he will.
江山易改 本性难移
Believing that kind of shit could get me killed.
我想你也一定这么认为
And I think the same goes for you.
你是想让我回心转意吗
You trying to get back at me?
如果真是那样
Because if that's the case,
也用不着让博伊德搬进你家吧
there's other ways to do it than moving Boyd in.
这与你无关
This isn't about you,
只是你这种自大狂才会这么想
and it is mighty arrogant of you to think otherwise.
那你是为了什么
Well, then why?
为什么要把他这种潜在的
Why invite even the possibility
不安定因素请进自己家
of the trouble he brings into your home?
我跟你说了
I told you.
哦 是啊
Oh, that's right.
你得交房♥租 他是你亲戚
You need to pay your rent, and he's your kin.
你可以认为我自大 随便你
Well, you can call me arrogant if you want,
但我才不信你的鬼话呢
but I don't buy that shit.
为什么
Then why?
我不知道 艾娃
I don't know, Ava.
那你告诉我一个有脑子的人 怎么会
No. You tell me, a wise one, why...
背着我和她的前妻搞外遇
who cheated on me with his ex...
还是再婚的前妻
who's married?
艾娃
Ava...
你想进来说说这事吗
Would you like to come inside and talk about this?
我觉得没有这个必要
I don't think that's a good idea.
那就走吧
Then go.
既然你选择了离开我的世界
You are choosing not to be a part of my life.
那么你就别对我的生活指手画脚
So you don't get a say in how I live it.
还有博伊德 他就住在这里
And Boyd? He's staying here.
-行 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
行
Yeah.
你知道吗 如果下一次
You know, and I'd appreciate,
哈兰再发生巴士洗劫案的时候
the next time a bus gets robbed
你不来敲这扇门的话
in Harlan that you
我会非常感激你的
wouldn't come knocking on this door.
一杯波旁 谢谢
Bourbon, please.
到底要怎么做 才能一个人
What does a man have to do to get
安安静静地喝杯小酒
a quiet drink in these parts?
你知道吗
Well, what do you know?
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
大人物啊
Fancy that.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你是哪位 -我叫凯尔
- What's your name? - Kyle.
我觉得我那天已经很礼貌的和你说过了
I thought I stated it rather politely the other day.
我更喜欢一个人喝酒
I prefer to drink alone.
哦 我知道
Oh, well, you did.
我知道 我不会打搅你的
You did, and I respect that.
不会的 但是...
I do. But, uh...
实际上 我来这里是想和你说点事
Well, truth is, I came here to offer you something.
我原来打算在矿上就把话和你说清楚
I should have come clean at the mine.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are,
博伊德·克劳德 我对你所做的事情十分钦佩
Boyd Crowder, and I'm a great admirer of all that you've done.
克劳德突击队
I mean, Crowder's commandos?
真♥他♥妈♥的给力
Shit!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表