剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Chief --
不行 你找到尼克
No. You just get Nick,
把他带到这里来就行了
and you bring him back here.
雷兰 你随时待命
Raylan, you set up and wait.
她姐夫到底有多混♥蛋♥
Hey, how much of a bad guy is her brother-in-law?
是个杀人狂 还是个混球
"Heads in a duffel bag," Or just an asshole?
他杀了雷切尔的姐姐
He killed her sister.
肌肉男
Flex.
起色不错
You look good.
好久不见 哥们
Been a long while, bro.
上次见到你的时候 你的气色还没这么好
Better than last time I saw you.
-我们能聊聊吗 -上车吧
- Can we spit? - Get in.
好极了
Cool.
你最好不是来和我做交易的
You better not be looking to score.
我已经金盆洗手了
I'm out of the trade.
好吧 我现在是个魔术师
Okay. I'm becoming a magician...
和《破胆王》里的魔术师一样
Like that "Mindfreak" guy.
《破胆王》是一档电视魔术秀
我即将成为第一个伟大的
I'm gonna be the first big,
超级厉害的黑人魔术师
badass black magician.
我从在线视频网站上学了些基本的魔术技法
Learning all the basics on youtube.
我可以在你眨眼的一瞬
I can do shit with a coin would
变出一枚硬币
make your eyes pop out.
你有艺名没
You got a name for your act?
就叫肌肉男
Just Flex.
虽然不是"神奇的肌肉男"
Not "The amazing Flex"
但也不是一文不值的肌肉男
Or none of that shit.
就是肌肉男
Just Flex.
干这行不仅需要力量还需要端正的态度
Got muscle and attitude.
你过得怎么样
How you been?
你打扮得很整洁
You look clean.
我得知真♥相♥后 就洗手不干了
I quit after I copped to the truth.
你不是来交易的 那你来干嘛
You ain't looking to score, what you out here for?
我给我儿子买♥♥了这个玩具
I got this here for my little man.
今天是他生日
It's his birthday.
这是什么
What is that?
在我进去之前
Before I went in,
这是他最想要的东西
this here is all he ever wanted.
这跟想去"比利儿童特区"打橄榄球
That and go to Billy the kidzone.
想吃"查克起司"的披萨
It's like chuck e. Cheese pizza,
想跟牛仔玩游戏一样
games only with cowboys.
你儿子多大了
How old's your boy?
今天是他12岁生日
12 today. Anyhow,
我今天要去学校接他放学
I got to go pick him up from school today.
你能载我一程吗
Catch a ride?
不行 我有事在身
No can do. I got errands.
好吧 那借我一百美元
Okay. Spot me $100.
我得在三点之前赶到那里
I got to be at man o' war before 3 o'clock.
我不能把时间都浪费在坐公交上
Won't make it fooling around on that bus, you know.
你的要求真多 老哥
Strict policy, chief.
我从不借钱给别人
I don't loan out money.
75美元行不 我很快就还你
$75 -- I get you right back.
谈话结束 下车吧
This conversation's done. Get out.
帮我个忙 哥们
Do me a solid, man.
我想去接我儿子
I'm trying to go get my boy.
扯淡 这太扯淡了
This is bullshit, man. It's real bullshit!
你什么时候变得这么混♥蛋♥了
Since when did you become such a pussy?!
从你变成贱♥人♥那刻起
Since you became a bitch!
- 下车 -把你的手拿开
- Get out. - Get your hands off!
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off!
天啊
God!
我靠
Shit!
你给我回来
Come back here!
嘿 你打中我的手了
Hey! You hurt my hand!
把门开着 可以吗
Can I leave the door open?
行 开着吧
Open's good.
你打算怎么跟他们说
What are you gonna tell them?
我都听见了
I heard the whole thing.
别想对我说谎
Don't even bother lying about it.
我不打算跟你说谎
Well, I wasn't gonna lie to you about it.
而且
And...
我准备拒绝他们
I'm gonna tell them no.
你昨天晚上可不是这么说的
That's not what you said last night.
我昨晚是说了"我会考虑"
Well, I said I'd think about it.
你要知道 任何犯罪行为我都不会容忍♥
You know I won't tolerate criminal activity.
我没打算重操旧业
Well, I have no interest in that.
那他们问你的时候 你为什么不直接拒绝
Then why didn't you just say no when they asked?
我只是客套一下
I was being polite.
客套一下
Polite?
客套一下
Polite.
艾娃 我向你保证
Ava, you have my word.
祝你度过美好的一天
You have a good day.
嫌犯出现
Suspect approaching --
开着一辆黑色条纹的雪佛兰雪菲尔跑车
black chevy chevelle with racing stripes.
美国联邦法警
U.S. Marshals!
我和你小姨子
I work with your sister-in-law,
雷切尔·布鲁克斯一起共事
Rachel Brooks.
你儿子现在在一个安全的地方
Your son is in a safe place.
我只是来给我儿子生日礼物的
Just came to give my boy a gift.
你可以给我 我帮你转交
Give it to me. I'll see he gets it.
现在请你熄掉引擎
Now I need you to shut off your car --
这车真不错
Nice car.
这有个人很适合你
Here's one for you.
我给你找了个老公
I found you a husband.
你是在逛交♥友♥网♥站吗
Are you on a dating site?
与其逛这个 还不如去玩纸牌
You were supposed to be playing solitaire.
有点意思
It's funny.
他是有点老 但他是白人
I know he is old, but he is white.
而且三年后他就出狱了
But he gets out in three years.
-嘿 薇诺娜 -雷兰
-Hey, Winona. -Raylan.
你还好吧
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
怎么了 我看起来很憔悴吗
Why, do I not look okay?
你看起来有点...
Well, you look, uh...
-是有点憔悴 我要走了 -我很不好
- It's just. I got to -- - I'm not okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么要道歉
For what?
为我做过或者没做的那些事向你道歉
Whatever I did or didn't do.
为什么你觉得
Why do you assume
我每次沮丧都是因为你的缘故
that when I'm upset, I'm upset with you?
因为你经常生我的气
You're usually upset with me.
那倒是
That's true.
我去了加里的办公室
Gary asked me to his office.
-他说要和我离婚 -很好啊
- He said we need to get a divorce. - Wonderful.
我是说 我很难过
I mean, I'm so sorry.
他说他要求离婚是因为
He only said it
我们的购♥房♥♥贷款现在已经倒挂了
because our mortgage is upside down.
房♥子现在的价值远低于当初贷款时的价值
We owe more on the house than what it's worth.
我知道"倒挂"是什么意思
I know what "Upside down" means.
好吧 我猜他是这么想的
Okay. I guess he figures that
如果我和他离婚了
if we get a divorce,
离婚之后我肯定不会要房♥子
then I can give him the house in the agreement,
这样他就成了一个彻头彻尾的房♥奴
and then he's the only one who's gonna be dragged under in all this,
这样他就可以让我心怀愧疚 充满负罪感
and that would make me feel guiltier than shit,
因为当初是我想要
because the only reason we have this great,
这栋漂亮的大房♥子
big house is because I wanted one.
他真是个天才
He's a damn genius.
他提出和你离婚
He suggests divorce,
是因为他知道你会因内疚而拒绝
knowing you'd feel too guilty to follow through.
-他这招很管用啊 -你在说什么
- Well-played, Gary. - What are you talking about?
他只是想告诉你他是个好人
He's just trying to show you he's a good guy.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表