剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你从没离开过这里 沃尔特
You never go outside, Walt.
应该懂规矩
You know that.
我不知道他给你们打工
I didn't know he worked for you!
哦 这会儿最痛苦
Oh, this is the bad part,
但很快就会过去了
but it doesn't last long.
配方是纯天然的 全部采自山上
The mixture's all natural, from up in the hills.
山中自有黄金屋
All kinds of knowledge in the hills.
这是我祖母教我的
It's something my grandmama taught me.
她是从她的祖母那儿学来的
She learned it from her grandmama.
洛丽塔...
Loretta...
我会亲手抚养她
I'll raise her myself.
这样难道对她来说不是更好吗
Don't you think that'll be better for her.
我们会陪你一阵 小伤心一会儿
We'll spend around here with you with little sad of this.
你这荆棘的一生 所有的痛苦...
All the troubles of your hard life...
马上都过去了
it's all gone now.
你不会再有困惑了 沃尔特
You get to know the mystery, Walt.
你可以和你的莎莉·安重逢了
You get to see your Sally Ann again.
去找那女孩
Find the girl.
要啤酒吗
Beer?
何不呢
Why not?
工作怎么样
So, how's work?
精彩无限
Exhilarating.
你以为呢
What do you think?
你不会把我叫来只是谈工作吧
Did you really call me here to talk to me about work?
除非是讨论精彩的工作
Not unless it's exhilarating.
我以为你再也不会给我打电♥话♥了
I was starting to think you were never gonna call me.
别说你忙的要死
And don't say you've been busy.
谁会忙到没时间打电♥话♥
No one's that busy.
我喜欢这里的气氛
I like the ambiance.
我会为此多付点小费
I pay extra for that.
我向你提议
Did I scare you off,
一起聊聊时不会把你吓着了吧
when I said we should get together and talk?
没有
No.
那干嘛让我站外面闻柴油味
Then why am I out here, breathing diesel?
上一次你进去的时候 把婚戒给摘了
Last time you were in there, you took off your wedding ring.
哦对 如果我没记错
Oh, yeah, and as I recall,
当时是你先挑衅
you put up a hell of a fight.
我觉得如果你真的想聊聊天
I mean, if you really wanted to talk,
就该找个自然点的地方而不是站在
we'd have met on neutral ground and not five feet
离你那破床五尺外的烂门这儿
and a flimsy door away from that lumpy bed of yours.
行 那就别这样
Okay. No.
我把你叫来是因为我累了
I invited you here because I'm tired,
我想在睡觉前找个人聊聊天
and I wanted to have a word before I went to sleep.
那你还在等什么
So what's keeping you?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
真棒 这就是一个女孩想在枕边听到的话
Yeah, that's what a girl wants to hear for pillow talk
早干嘛去了
-- regret.
哦 你不是真要接吧
Oh, you're gonna get that?
我是吉文斯
Givens.
雷兰 我是州警 汤姆·卑尔根
Raylan, it's trooper Tom Bergen.
哦 汤姆 怎么了
Oh, hey, tom. What's up?
我这电♥话♥是不是打的不是时候啊
Am I catching you at a bad time?
不 不 不 没事
No, no, no, it's fine.
那就好
Okay.
我打听到博伊德·克劳德的消息了
Well, I got a line on Boyd Crowder for you.
那小子终于出现了
Finally surfaced, huh?
对 可以这么说
Yeah, in a manner of speaking.
引爆吧
Fire in the hole!
引爆吧
Fire in the hole!
引爆吧
Fire in the hole!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表