剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Cross me again, and I will leave you nothing.
-您不能这么干 -闭上你的臭嘴
- You ain't got to do this. - You shut your mouth!
你个跛子残废
'cause you're crippled to
一点用处也没有
the point of worthlessness it
所以不打你
Ain't you down on that table.
我要教训库佛
As it is, I have to hurt Coover.
是因为我喜欢库佛
and I like coover.
妈妈 我爱你
Mama, I love you.
妈妈 我爱你
Mama, I love you.
妈妈 不
Mama, no!
我们得谈谈接下来该怎么办
We need to talk about what comes next.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mama.
妈妈 我爱你 对不起
Oh, mama. I love you. I'm sorry.
你耍我玩啊 洛丽塔
Got to be shitting me, Loretta.
就这种烂尾货也要二十块一克
20 a gram for shake and seeds?
获得快♥感♥的方法多了 莱文
Plenty of other ways to get high, Levon.
你可以尝试下溺水的感觉
You can always huff paint
不过你得多加练习才行
got plenty of practice just like it.
十五块一包
I'll give you $15 for a dub.
一包大♥麻♥十块 二包二十
Dime is $10. Hence a dub is $20.
很简单的算术
Simple math.
我靠 警♥察♥来了
Oh, shit. Five-O!
洛丽塔 挺忙的呀
Loretta, I see you're keeping busy.
法警先生
Marshal.
我记得您好像不会干涉
I had it in my head you weren't in the business of
中草药种植者或贩卖♥♥者的活动
harassing growers and sellers of herbal relief.
中草药
Herbal relief, huh?
您看 我没有一点要逃跑的意思
You'll notice I make no attempt to run or
也没有阻碍您的调查
otherwise obstruct your investigation.
所以在您在开枪之前
So I hope you'll take that into
请考虑一下我的良好表现
consideration before you start shooting.
有意思
That's funny.
介意我坐这吗
Mind if I...?
既然你不是来调查 我有没有贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
So, if you're not here to roust me over the weed,
你还来这里做什么
might I inquire as to your intentions?
我知道你不信任我
I know you don't trust me.
不过我也不怪你
I don't fault you that, though.
但在我看来 我把你
I like to think my getting you
从吉米·埃尔·迪安的后备箱里
out of Jimmy Earl Dean's trunk
解救出来 或许能给我的形象加点分
might have earned me some traction.
昨晚我端了"大黄蜂的老巢"
I kicked a Hornets' nest last night.
最近恐怕要出点事
And things may start to happen,
所以我想告诉你
and I need you to know
如果你发现自己身处险境
if you find yourself in trouble --
立马给我打电♥话♥
any kind -- you can call me.
我会放下所有的事情
I'll drop whatever I'm doing,
立刻赶来救你
And I will come for you.
明白了吗
You hear me?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表