剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, pretty much.
雷兰 她曾为了我离开你
She left you for me once, Raylan.
跟谁说话呢
Who were you talking to?
就随便一人
Oh, it was nobody.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
今天过得如何
How was your day?
漫长啊
Long.
想给我讲一讲吗
You want to tell me about it?
我不是一直坚持说生男孩儿就取名为杰斯吗
You remember -- you remember I always liked the name Jess for a boy?
-我放弃了 -我就说那个不好嘛
- I'm over that. - I told you.
因为太简单
Easy...
我可不喜欢你取的那些名字
I was never a big fan of your list.
那些名字有什么不好的
What's wrong with my list?
-有科迪 -是啊
- Cody? - Yeah.
当时我就料到我们早晚会离婚
Well, that's the moment I knew our marriage was doomed.
你还是不肯告诉我今天的工作 对吧
You're really not gonna tell me about your day, are you?
你不想知道的
You don't want to know.
我之所以问就是因为我确实想知道
Reason I asked is 'cause I do want to know.
好吧
Okay.
我看到一个男的威胁说要射穿孕妇的肚皮
I saw a man threaten to shoot a pregnant woman through the belly,
结果他被一枪毙命
just before a bullet went through his brain.
你应该觉得这很恶劣吧
So I guess you could say it wasn't good.
雷兰 这个我能承受
I can handle that, Raylan.
不能承受的是你什么也不说
I can't handle silence.
好吧
All right.
那说吧 你刚才和谁说话呢
So, who were you talking to outside?
和你丈夫
That was your husband.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表