剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
这可真是雷兰·吉文斯的作风
Well, it looks like Raylan Givens was here.
说起这个 他回来后 你有见过他吗
Speaking of which, have you seen him since he's been in town?
我不知道他回来了
Didn't know he was.
不过在我看来 他这次不会停留太久
Although I did get the impression it wouldn't be for long.
他有跟你们提起 他打算离开肯塔基州吗
Has he said anything to you about leaving Kentucky?
你要是看到有人快步走动
You see any fast moves,
或者把手伸进包里之类的 向我汇报
anybody reaches into a bag or anything, you let me know.
汤姆
Tom.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to you?
现场情况如何
How are we looking?
一切正常
We're looking good.
会场由六个人把守
We got six men around the room,
我们还在入口处检查是否有人携带武器
and we're checking for firearms at the door,
但这里是哈兰 这场战斗将会异常艰难
but since this is Harlan, it's kind of an uphill battle.
我知道
I know.
你手下的人都有小卡比的照片吗
And your boys -- they all got pictures of Kirby Jr.?
有的
Oh, yeah.
只要他一露面 就会被发现
If he shows up, they'll spot him.
好的
Okay.
严格说来 那块土地在海伦名下
Technically, the property is in Helen's name,
所以你必须得同时说服她和雷兰的父亲
so you'd have to convince both her and Raylan's old man.
雷兰的妈妈过世了
Raylan's mother pass?
很久以前的事了
A long time ago.
什么很久以前
What was a long time ago?
我听说你今天下午碰上点小麻烦
I heard you had a bit of trouble this afternoon
你脸上的瘀痕可不会撒谎
evident by all the bruises on your face.
难道现在还看得出来
So, you can still see it?
你们有什么安排
Uh, what's the plan?
我们的安排就是如果约翰逊小姐
The plan is that if Miss Johnson
看到任何惊吓到她的东西
sees anything that spooks her,
就立马蹲下躲到讲台后面 待着不要动
she gets down behind that podium fast and she stays down.
要我做点什么不
What do you want me to do?
如果你看到有人拔出枪 你就上去堵住枪口
You, uh, if you see anyone pull a gun, step in front of it.
各位 晚上好
Evening, everyone.
晚上好
Evening.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚我们共聚一堂是为了讲一讲煤炭的事情
we're here tonight to talk about coal.
煤炭很脏 向来如此 将来亦会如此
And coal is dirty. Always has been, always will be.
但是煤炭
But it's till coal
贡献了美国超过一半的电能
that provides more than half of the electricity used in the U.S.
其中很大一部分就来自
Much of it coming from
这块伟大的肯塔基州腹地
the heart of your great state of Kentucky.
黑峰煤矿的矿工 日子一直过的很红火
Miner makes a good living at Black Pike,
这一点问问雷兰·吉文斯就知道了
just ask Raylan Givens here.
他以前也做过矿工
He used to be a miner.
现在他是名授过勋的联邦法警
Now he's a decorated U.S. Marshal.
他被法官指派来保护我
He was assigned by the judge to watch over me tonight,
确保我今晚的安全
keep me safe.
当时我就问他 "为什么要保护我
I asked, " Why do I need protection?
今晚来的都是我朋友 我说的对吗"
We're all friends here, ain't that right?"
法警大人 如果你不介意的话...
Um, Marshal, if I may...
作为一名执法人员 你的薪水是
Now your salary as a law enforcement officer is
大概是每周一千一百美元 没错吧
is about 1100 a week. Isn't that right?
如果你说的是基本工资 差不多
Base pay, starting out, about that.
跟一个矿工一周的薪水差不多 对吗
Same thing as what a miner makes, isn't that right?
虽说我们经常加班
Uh, we get overtime.
但我们一年拿五十二周的死工资
And, uh, Marshals get paid 52 weeks out of the year.
我♥干♥了十五年
I put in 15 years.
一共是 大概是八百周全薪 没一次漏发
That's -- what? -- Around 800 weeks of pay without a miss.
如果有事请假的话
And if I have to take a day off --
比如 宿醉不醒
if, for example, I have a ferocious hangover...
或是被打残了
Or got your ass whopped.
这也有可能
Or that.
如果我请病假不上班 我不会被炒鱿鱼
If I take a sick day, I don't get fired.
照样拿工资
I get paid.
请大家安静一下
Well, now, hold on a second!
每个硬币 每个硬币 都有两面
There's two sides -- two sides -- to every coin,
我们不妨来听听另外一面的故事
so let's -- let's hear the other side.
我打小就在煤矿长大
Now, I grew up in a mine,
说起来 还和这位法警一起共事过
shoulder to shoulder with the Marshal, in fact,
你们都认识我
and you all know me.
都了解我的背景
You know my background.
也都了解我的过去
You know my history.
像我这样的人找一份踏实的工作很不容易
It's not easy for a man like me to come by honest work.
而这位女士 卡罗尔·约翰逊
But this woman, Carol Johnson,
和黑峰煤矿 给了我重新做人的机会
and Black Pike -- they gave me a second chance.
我相信他们是来这里 促进经济发展的
Now, I believe they're here to stimulate this economy,
在不景气的时候让我们的生活景气起来
make it fertile in infertile times,
我们现在最需要的是什么...就是工作
and what we need right now is jobs!
我相信黑峰煤矿是来帮助我们的
I believe Black Pike is here to help --
只要我们配合他们
if we let them.
我相信他们是来帮助我们的
I believe they're here to help.
我来到这个县 四处看了一下
Now, I come into this county and look around,
我看到了倒闭的企业
and I see empty businesses.
我看到了破旧的房♥子
I see houses in shambles.
我看到大家为了避免入不敷出而拼命挣扎
I see families struggling to make ends meet.
我们可以让这个地方重新繁荣起来
We can bring prosperity back to this land.
正是为了让这里繁荣起来
God put coal in these hills
上帝才会把煤埋在那些山里
for just that purpose.
我打心底里相信这点 而且我相信
I believe that deep down in my heart, and I think --
你们肯定也是这么想的
I think you all do, too.
很显然 黑峰煤矿
Apparently, Black Pike
是来帮我们实现上帝的伟大计划的
is here to help us realize God's great plan.
而他们唯一的要求就是
And all they're asking us
允许他们削平山峰
to let them do is cut the top off our mountain.
早在乔治·华盛顿担任美国总统的时候
Well, my people pioneered this valley
我们的先人就开辟了这片山谷
when George Washington was president of the United States.
自从我们来到这里
And as long as we've been here,
这套把戏从没消停过 有钱的商人过来
the story's always been the same -- the big-money men come in
带走木材和煤矿 剥削我们的劳动力
take the timber and the coal and the strength of our people.
而他们给我们留下了什么
And what do they leave behind?
几池子的有毒泥浆
Pondments full of poison slurry
和遍布有毒垃圾的山谷
and valleys full of toxic trash!
没错
Yeah!
你们知道
You know what happens
五亿加仑的有毒泥浆冲下来是什么后果吗
when 500 million gallons of slurry breaks loose?
地狱之门就会因此开启
The gates of hell open.
修建那些池子
Those pondments are
就是用来挡住有毒泥浆的
built strong to keep the slurry back.
地狱之门就会因此开启
The gates of hell open,
那些垃圾会咆哮着
and all that waste rolls down
倾泻下来 污染水源和土地
through the hollers and poisons the water
以及它所到之处的任何东西
and the land and everything it touches!
煤矿公♥司♥对 对那些废弃物有个专门的叫法
Mining company has a -- has a word for those leavings...
不是吗
Doesn't it?
叫"废物"
"The spoil."
"废物"
"The spoil"!
如果我们让黑峰煤矿进驻
And that is what our lives will be
我们就真要变成一堆废物了
if black pike has their way with our mountain.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
贝内特夫人 黑峰煤矿将还原山顶
Mrs. Bennett, black pike will replace the mountaintops
还将留下财富 留下大量的财富
and leave money -- a lot of money --
给贝内特县和哈兰县的
in the pockets of the working people
所有劳动人♥民♥
of Bennett and Harlan counties.
是真的吗
Is that a fact?
是的 夫人 千真万确
Yes, ma'am, that is a fact.
那倒是要考虑下了
Well, that's something to consider...
在这里谋生可不容易啊
'cause it ain't an easy life here.
很不容易 夫人
No, ma'am.
对于一个外来人而言
To an outsider, it's probably
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表