剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I see you've been at the punch bowl a few times already, huh?
你是在跟他交往吗
This one your date?
我可以让你更尽兴
'cause I'd allow you could do better.
这恐怕有点难
And, uh, worse, I suppose.
柯蒂斯先生 是吧
Mr. Curtis, is it?
霍巴特
Hobart.
只要你用那双绿色[嫉妒]的大眼睛看着我
But, darlin', you look at me with them big green eyes,
你叫我什么都行
you can call me anything you like.
我的眼睛是棕色的 柯蒂斯先生
My eyes are brown, Mr. Curtis.
你现在要做的就是 跟我进入舞池
Now, what you need to do is come out on the dance floor
让我来教你如何跳舞
with me and let me show you how to move.
-不好意思 霍巴特 -法警大人
- Hobart. Excuse us. - Marshal.
未经她的允许 我不容许你
I can't abide you laying your hands on
对她动手动脚
Miss Johnson without her invitation.
你明白吗
You understand?
当然了 明白
Oh, sure. Yeah, I get it.
她在这里
She struts in here shaking that
趾高气扬 只要看上的就想染指
little ivy league ass, lay hands on whatever she sees fit.
还要炸掉山顶 把碎石推向山下的小溪
Blow the top off it, send it down the hill into my creek.
这些都行
Oh, that's just fine.
而我连碰碰她都...
But I so much as touch her...
退后 行吗
Stay back, all right?
行了 行了 什么事也没发生
Now, now, nothing happening here.
我想他已经知道错了
I think he got it.
大家回去跳舞吧
Let's just go back to dancing.
没事了
It's all right.
回去跳舞吧
Go back to dancing. Come on.
现在是什么情况
What do we got here?
我们这里好像还有派对要开吧
See, I was under the impression we got ourselves a party here.
我说的是对 还是真♥他♥妈♥对
Am I right or am I damn right?
真♥他♥妈♥对
Damn right.
多谢
Thank you so much.
那么 让我们继续狂欢吧
Well, let's get some party shit going on here, then.
大家意下如何
What do you say?
雷兰
Raylan.
迪基
Dickie.
刚才霍巴特不自量力
I think Hobart had, uh,
想模仿你妈妈的铁拳
sampled your mama's punch beyond his capacity.
是吗
That right?
霍巴特
Hobart...
我跟你谈过待客之道吧
You and me had a talk about polite.
我的天
God.
小心你的手指
Take a look at that finger.
放轻松 放轻松
Easy, easy.
怎么了
What?
你说呢
"What?"
艾娃小姐
Miss Ava.
喜欢这个派对吗
Enjoying the party?
事实上 我觉得这个派对越来越无聊了
Oh, I'm finding it ever more tiresome as it grows on, actually.
听到这个我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
博伊德 我看你设法进来了
Boyd, I see you managed to find your way in.
我自有魅力 约翰逊小姐
I have my charms, Miss Johnson.
对此我毫不怀疑
I do not doubt it.
你是否正好有消息要给我
Do you by chance have news for me?
我在来的途中
I stopped by
顺道拜访了海伦和阿尔洛·吉文斯
Helen and Arlo Givens' on the way over
强调了这桩买♥♥卖♥♥的好处 减少了他们的顾虑
and was able to highlight the pluses and mitigate the minuses.
这么说你搞定了
So you got it?
没错 我们成功地达成了协议
We managed to come to an agreement, yes.
太棒了 博伊德
No shit, Boyd.
这可真是个好消息
That is excellent news.
我就知道我指望得上你
I knew I could count on you.
你真的知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
我在见机行事
I'm making it up as I go,
不过我确定 你会不虚此行
but I sure am happy you elected to come along.
你真的不想来一口
You're sure you don't want none?
不想
No, I'm fine.
这会让你看起来更加成熟
This makes you more grown up.
你是比尔·卡罗尔的儿子
You Bill Carroll's kid?
没错 有何指教
That's right. What of it?
听说你马上要过二十一岁生日了
Puts you just shy of your 21st birthday, then.
所以呢
So?
所以也许你可以考虑一下是不是
So you might want to think about how much you want to
要在哈兰县的看守所里过生日
be blowing out your candles at the Harlan county detention center.
快滚
Yeah. Get.
你怎么知道
How do you know
你刚才吓跑的不是我未来的丈夫
you didn't just scare off my future husband?
什么 那家伙
What, that guy?
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on.
他可配不上你
You can do better than that.
法警大人 我无意冒犯
Marshal, I don't mean to give offense,
但我不希望你 连我跟谁讲话都要操心
but I don't need you looking after who I talk to.
那是我爸该操心的
I got a daddy for that.
贝内特太太
Mrs. Bennett.
这可真是个盛会啊
Quite an event you put on here.
真高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
尝过我做的苹果派了吗
You had a taste of my apple pie yet?
不 夫人 还没有
No, ma'am. Not yet.
绝对不容错过
Well, you don't want to miss it.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
约翰逊小姐 现在是派对时间
Miss Johnson, it's a party.
你大可以放松一下
Let your hair down a bit.
我已经放松够了
I'm a bit partied out.
我还要赶飞机
I got a flight to catch.
那可真遗憾 亲爱的
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie.
你多保重
You take care, now.
马格斯 你大可摆出那副屈尊的样子
Mags, you can condescend to me like I'm some
把我当成个前来投机的花瓶
carpetbagging shit stepper all you like,
但我现在是公♥司♥的全权代表 负责跟你谈判
but I speak with the full authority of the company who employs me.
如果我现在离开这里
I walk away from here now,
就不会有协议达成 永远不会
there is no deal, and there never will be.
黑峰煤矿会占了你们的山 炸山取煤
Black Pike will take your mountain and blow the top off of it,
贝内特家族啥也得不到
and the Bennett clan will get nothing.
你还是一言不发吗
You still have nothing to say?
约翰逊小姐 等等
Miss Johnson, wait.
看看四周
Look around you.
你所看到的
All you see here,
这种生活方式已深深地扎根于这座大山
this whole way of life has roots sunk deep in this mountain.
如果你真的打算为这种生活方式出个价
If you truly think you can put a price on all this, well...
赶快出价吧
I ain't heard it yet.
好啊 没问题
Well, okay, then.
不 不 雷兰 雷兰
No, no, Raylan, Raylan,
这是马格斯跟我之间的事 好吗
this is just between Mags and me, okay?
我要你在外面等着
I need you to wait outside.
如果你离开我的视线 我就不能保护你
If I can't see you, I can't protect you.
你就站在门外 行吗
You're gonna be right outside, okay?
你让我做什么 做门卫
Making me what, a doorman?
是的 一个资质超凡的门卫
Yes, a supremely overqualified doorman.
无论发生什么事
Just no matter what happens,
都不要让任何人进来 包括她的亲属
don't let anyone in there, none of her kin.
没问题
Okay.
好运之吻
For luck.
嘿 博伊德
Hey, Boyd.
卡罗尔
Carol.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你应该不介意博伊德
You don't mind if Boyd
坐在这里参加我们的密会吧
sits in on our little powwow, do you?
你不是说那块地已经签下来了吗
You said you signed the Indian Line property, correct?
没错 这是事实
Well, that's the fact of it, yes.
那么 你已经圆♥满♥地完成了任务
Well, then, you've done very well,
你可以走了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表