剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
and, and, and helped her escape,
还要怎么样 离开我吗
and then what, he's gonna leave me,
-放弃工作 放弃这儿的一切吗 -不
- his job... Everything here... - No.
他不会离开你
We're not certain he's gonna leave you.
也不会因此逃跑
No we don't think he's gonna run off.
我们认为他会干掉那个女的
We think he's gonna have her killed.
只有这样 他才能确保不会查到自己头上
That's the only way he can be certain that it doesn't come back to him.
什么
What?
你们他妈的说这些是要遭天谴的
You assholes are gonna hang out to dry for this.
-我这就去找工会代表 -这不可能是真的
- I'm gonna get my union rep. - That can't be true, that can't be.
-告诉他们这不是真的 -这当然不是真的
- Tell them, you tell them that it's not true. - Well of course it's not true.
就在上周 你和杰西·蒂蒙斯通了不下20个电♥话♥
Man we have over 20 calls between you and Jess Timmons last week alone.
-我的天啊 -宝贝儿 请相信我
- Oh my God. - Honey, honey I need you...
-不是... -你以为你撒谎我看不出来吗
- This isn't... - You think I can't tell when you're lying.
我没撒谎
I am not lying.
你趁早交代 我们可以宽大处理
You could still do yourself a favor here.
要是杰米还活着 就带我们去找她
If there's a chance Jamie's still alive, you can help us get to her.
不然的话 你这是协同谋杀
'cause otherwise, it's contract murder.
只能呆在牢里 成天望着高墙
Spend the next few years of your life looking at a wall
还会被绑在小轮床上
and then get strapped to a gurney
被人把氯化钾注射在手臂上
and have potassium chloride injected in your arm.
葛兰 如果这都是真的
Glenn, if this is true,
你告诉他们那个女的在哪儿
you tell them how to find that girl.
盖尔 别逼我
Gayle, please.
快说
Tell them!!
我有1万元
Thing is, I had 10 grand,
杰斯说1万元太少他不想干
and Jess said it wasn't enough for the risk he was taking.
于是便想出个法子
He had a solution, though.
他听说一个健康的白种婴儿能卖♥♥到5万元
He'd heard there's people that'd pay 50 grand for a healthy white baby.
葛兰 我们已经知道了
Glenn, we got it.
你搞大了别人的肚子
You -- you knocked up an inmate,
然后雇人去杀她 之后再卖♥♥掉那个孩子
You hired someone to murder her and sell your child.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧 不然蒂姆忍♥不住要揍你了
Now shut the hell up, or Tim's gonna hit you in the face.
帮我递一下酒精棉签和碘伏消毒包
Will you give me those alcohol swabs and the Betadine packets?
应该早告诉我你们要干掉她
You should have told me the plan was to kill her.
如果我早说了 你或许就不会来了
I figured if I told you, you probably wouldn't have come along.
-打死我也不来 -看吧
- I wouldn't have. - See?
我就知道
There you go.
接生是一回事...
It's just, taking the baby is one thing...
-但... -你这样想嘛
- but... - Look at it this way.
如果你不在 她还是要死
If you weren't here, she'd still be dying,
大不了我把她肚子割开取出婴儿咯
and I'd still be cutting that baby out myself.
弄不好把婴儿也整死了
Probably killing it in the process.
那样钱不就都打水漂了吗
See, that's just like throwing money in the trash.
有你在的话 婴儿能平安降生 而你又有钱赚
See, this way, you get that baby out in one piece, you get paid.
两全其美何乐而不为呢
Don't seem near as wasteful now, does it?
这就跟平原印第安部落屠宰水牛差不多
It's like when the plains indians used to kill all those buffalo.
确保它们能物尽其用
They made sure they used every single part of that thing.
也算是对生灵的一种尊敬
It was a sign of respect for the life they were taking.
把那边的纱布递给我吧
Will you grab me that gauze from over there?
这样出血了我好有个准备
I want to be ready in case I hit a gusher.
好样儿的
Thataboy.
我怎么没看到什么纱布啊
I ain't seeing the gauze over here.
左边一点 在台子上
Look to your left, on the counter.
在这边我怎么会看不到
Telling you, if it's over here, I don't see
联邦法警 放下武器
U.S. Marshals! Drop your weapon!
这边没人
It's all clear.
桌子后面的人 放下武器
Behind the table, drop your weapon.
大家伙儿好啊
Oh, hey, there, fellas.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
没想到还能见到你们啊
Wasn't really expecting to see you boys again.
-举起手来 -不然怎样
- Show me your hands. - Or what?
老子枪就比在她肚子上 随时可能开枪
Huh, I got a gun on her belly, finger on the trigger.
你敢开枪打我 今晚就别想休息了
You shoot me, you're gonna be spending the rest of the night cleaning up baby guts
在这儿给婴儿收尸吧
all over that fireplace there.
-杰斯 -怎么
- Jess. - Yeah.
杰斯你听说过吗 有一点
Jess you ever hear of a spot
狙击手称之为
snipers call,
"杏子"
The Apricot?
就是脑干和脊柱的交汇点
It's where the brain stem meets the spine.
一旦那里中枪
Hit a fellow there.
还没来得及扣扳机
He ain't gonna pull no trigger.
就直接...挂掉了
It's just... Lights out.
-你觉得你的枪法有那么神啊 -我吗
- Oh, are you telling me you're that good? - Me?
是嘛 这个...
Really This how it's...
把手举着
Show me your hands.
好了 过来吧
Come on, I got you.
好了 没事了
Come on, It's ok.
真没事了
It's ok.
你怎么会来
How did that happen?
艾娃 说实话我也不知道
Honestly, Ava, I don't have any idea.
过去坐着吧
Go take a seat.
去吧
Go on.
来 拿着这个
Okay, take this.
打开吧
Go on.
把自己清理干净
Clean yourself up.
我们就当这事儿没发生过
We'll pretend like this never happened.
胆敢有下次的话 我让你
It happens again, though, and I will put you back in whatever
从哪儿来滚回哪儿去
Gutter you just pulled yourself out of.
吉文斯副警
Deputy Givens.
科斯格罗夫太太
Mrs. Cosgrove.
真高兴找到了你
I was hoping I'd find you.
不过我不能讨论你丈夫的案子
Yeah, I can't discuss your husband's case.
这我知道
I know.
葛兰本性不坏
Glenn's not evil.
但我也说不准
Or I guess maybe he is.
和一个人在一起生活了11年
You're married to someone for 11 years,
他有多大能耐 至少还是清楚的吧
you think you know them what they're capable of.
我们一直想有个孩子
We tried for years to start a family.
结果是我...
It turns out that I'm -- I'm --
无法生育
I'm not able.
所以...
So...
这样吧
Yeah.
我带你过去 看能不能和谁讲一下情况
Let me -- let me see if I can find someone for you to talk to.
不用了 不用了 我只是...
No, no, no. I'm -- I'm just...
那女的叫什么名字
What's the girl's name?
抱歉 我不能说
Again, I -- I can't.
那你知道 她打算怎么处理这孩子呢
Oh, do you know what she's uh, planning to do with the baby?
这恐怕由不得她了
Oh, I don't think she has much say in it.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think maybe
虽然我也不知道走什么程序
I mean, I don't know how this works,
但我是希望 能由我...
but I was kind of hoping that maybe, um...
我也不知道这事如何处理
I don't know how that works, either...
不过我倒是可以帮你问问
But maybe I could find out for you.
加里
Gary.
你这样一声不吭的靠近有枪的人 可不安全哦
That's not a real safe way to approach an armed man.
我看是吧
oh, I guess you're right!
有什么能为你效劳的
Something I can do for you?
不是 不是
Oh, no, no, no.
你帮了我那么多 我都无以为报呢
No, I mean, you've already done more for me than I could ever hope to repay,
所以我觉得应该和你面对面的谈谈
which is why I felt like I needed to tell you face-to-face.
我要把她抢回来
I'm gonna get her back.
我知道你觉得我没竞争力
Now, I know you think I'm no competition
因为枪法 搏击我样样不如你
'cause I can't outshoot you or outfight you
多半也打不过你
or probably outscrew you.
雷兰 但是我也有强项 我会销♥售♥
But if there is one thing I do know, Raylan, it's selling.
我能把烂房♥说成好房♥ 然后卖♥♥给别人
I can get a guy to buy a house worse than the one he's in,
我能把价格抬高 还让人买♥♥的美滋滋的
Cost him twice as much, and have him swear it was his idea.
来找我谈 你考虑了很久吧
Yeah, you thought a lot about this moment, huh?
你想说得都说完了吗
You say everything you meant to say?
是啊 差不多了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表