剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'd just as soon decorate it with your face!
你知道保险柜的密♥码♥
You got the combination.
快打开
Now open it.
快点 快点 该死的
Come on! Hurry up, damn it!
马库斯 你让我很紧张 你往后退点
Marcus, you're making me nervous. Would you please back up?
快点 快打开
Come on, open it.
博伊德 你搞定没
Boyd, you about done?
上帝啊 你个老家伙
Jesus christ, old man.
密♥码♥是多少 快打开
How many numbers is it?! Open it!
博伊德 博伊德 快好了吧
Boyd, Boyd! You almost done?
马上就好 凯尔
Almost done, kyle.
我的老天
Holy shit.
我们发大财了
We got the jackpot!
博伊德 麻烦你把钱都装进那个绿色口袋
Boyd, would you please put all that money in that green bag?
快点
Come on.
什么声音
What is that?
该死的手♥机♥
It's goddamn cellphone.
不 已经关机了啊
No, you turned it off.
你想害死我们啊 凯尔
You trying to get us all killed, kyle?
你不是早就关了吗
You turned this off.
滚出拖车
Get out of the trailer.
快 滚出拖车 凯尔
Go on. Get out of the trailer, kyle.
把钱都装进那个口袋
Get all that money in that bag.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
这些土气的门铃 真的能察觉到
These hillbilly doorbells really know a federal
联邦法警的到来
when they smell one, huh?
我靠
Shit!
我们最好把大♥麻♥都处理掉了
Better put the weed away.
不过我还是要告诉你
Although, I got to tell you --
如果门铃能闻出大♥麻♥之外的味道
I'm surprised they can smell
我就奇怪了
anything over that shit.
美味的优质大♥麻♥
Dank and delicious.
毫不怀疑
Oh, I bet.
你咳嗽挺严重的
That's quite a hack you got there.
你不咳嗽 就不能获得快♥感♥
You don't cough, you don't get off.
我知道了
So I've heard. yeah.
我知道沃尔特·麦克里迪不在这里
Listen, I know he ain't here,
但你和他有联♥系♥ 是不是
but you're in touch with Walt Mccready, right?
你妈说 他替你家
Your mama said he was working
去南方的某处 处理事情去了
for the family down south somewhere?
她是这么说的
That's what she said?
哦 那就是这样了
Well, then, that's what she said.
我知道 你帮他把支票兑现了
I know you're cashing his draw checks for him.
你是把钱寄给他了 还是自己留着了
You sending him the money, or you keeping it for yourself?
不管怎样 如果你看见沃尔特
Well, anyway, uh, if you see Walt,
麻烦你告诉他 我在找他
will you tell him I was asking after him?
找他干什么
What for?
之前那桩案子
Just a few things to
就是吉米·埃尔·迪安那桩案子
clear up in this earlier case
还有一些事情要处理
with the molester -- Jimmy Earl Dean.
我办事向来都是这么一丝不苟
Just dotting the I's, that sort of thing.
好
All right.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll let you get back to it.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
我关机了 你看到的
That phone was off. You checked it.
那为什么还会响 现在手♥机♥都放我这里
Yeah, then why did it ring? I'll be holding on to that,
以防你们中间的哪个傻瓜 不肯把手♥机♥关机
in case one of you other dumbasses decide to let your cellphone ring.
电池也放我这
These batteries will stay with me.
把铲子给他
Hand him that shovel.
快完事了 谢尔比 你不会傻到要逼我
We're almost there. Shelby, you're not gonna do
直接放倒你 把你的五脏六腑都打出来吧
something stupid and make me pop you in the gut and carry you down?
-我不会 -很好
- I will not. - Good.
你带钱离开这里
You get this cash out of here.
我在里面和你会合
I'll see you down in the hole.
把炸♥药♥带上
Bring that detonator.
把钱放进工具箱里
Put the money in the toolbox.
我们去走走 谢尔比
Let's go for a walk, Shelby.
凯尔 他把电池拿走了
Kyle, he's got the batteries.
我们要怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
我问你点事情 马库斯
Let me ask you something, Marcus.
你觉得我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
我在童子军待了16年
16 years in the boy scouts.
我爸跟我说 只要我得了E
My daddy promised me a marshall
他就给我买♥♥一个马歇尔组合式音响
Stack as long as I made eagle.
我跟你说...
Well, howdy, I tell you what...
那个夏天我玩疯了
I rocked out that summer.
另一件我还记得的事情就是
The only other thing I remember -
啊 准备完毕
Ah! Be prepared.
拿走一块电池 我还有另一块电池
Take my batteries, I'll get another battery.
蹲到那边去
Turn down right here.
面朝墙
Face that wall.
你准备怎么处理这些炸♥药♥
What are you gonna do with those explosives?
把它们埋进矿里
You gonna cave in this mine?
你就待在这里
You just stay right there.
见鬼了 博伊德
God damn it, Boyd.
如果你要杀我 就杀吧
If you're gonna kill me, just kill me.
准备好了
You ready?
永别啦 博伊德
Hey, so long, there, Boyd!
如果他们检查了那个口袋 会发生什么
What would have happened if they'd checked that bag?
那我们就死定了 谢尔比
Then we'd be dead, Shelby.
抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry to get you mixed up in this.
没想到会变成这样
It wasn't supposed to go down this way.
孩子
Well, son.
我会走的远远的
I'm walking away, as far as I know.
除非说 你想把我♥干♥掉
Unless you're planning on putting one in me.
不 我没有这个打算
No, sir, I am not.
那真是谢天谢地了
well, then I guess you saved my life.
我也没什么好抱怨了
I got nothing to complain about.
就算我抱怨 估计也没人听
Who'd listen if I did?
我这么说可能有些鲁莽
Well, then might I be so bold
您能帮我个忙吗
just to ask you for a favor?
说吧
Name it.
警♥察♥就要来了
The cops are gonna come.
还有酒精烟草与火器管理局 警犬等等
ATF, dogs -everything
联邦政♥府♥会倾巢而出
our federal government has to bear.
麻烦你告诉他们 我必须得回趟家
Now, you tell them that I had to go home.
没什么 就是有点急事要处理
It was emergency, nothing else.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
谢尔比
Shelby?
明白 先生
Done, sir.
没人在
No one here.
谢谢 库佛 我不瞎
Yes, I am able see that, Coover, thank you.
你说 他有没有告诉那个法警
You think he told the federal
我们给他支票让他兑现
we gave him the checks to cash?
这得问问那个法警才知道
Uh, maybe we should ask the federal.
我靠
Oh, shit.
我们要跑路吗
Do we run?
不 不要跑
No, we do not run.
贝恩斯牧师肯定没告诉他
Reverend Baines must not have told him.
否则 雷兰早来抓咱们了
Otherwise, Raylan would be arresting us right now.
但他已经知道了
But he knows.
对 他是知道 但他没证据
Yeah, he knows, but he can't prove it.
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens!
-迪基 -是我
- Dickie. - There he is.
库佛 你好啊
How you doing, coover?
雷兰
Raylan.
吃屎去吧
Eat shit.
咱们怎么办
So, what do we do?
咱们开车离开这里
Well, we drive on out of here
路上给道尔打个电♥话♥
and give Doyle a call on the way.
快上车吧
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表