剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Anybody tell you that?
穆尼 你敢相信自己的眼睛吗
Mooney, you believe this shit?
一分价钱一分货
Well, you get what you pay for.
事实如此
That's a fact.
有什么麻烦 道尔
What's the trouble out here, Doyle?
妈妈呢
Where's mama?
妈妈
Mama!
你就雇这些个马戏团小丑来当保安
These rodeo clowns your idea of security?
坐在这抽烟喝酒 自娱自乐
Sitting around smoking, drinking, playing with themselves?
你就不能冷静下
Why don't you just cool yourself down?
他们也没放跑了谁啊
Ain't nobody got by 'em yet.
妈妈 有件事要告诉你
Mama, I thought you'd want to know.
那些州警正在找韦德·麦瑟
The state troopers put out a bolo watch on Wade Messer.
雷兰·吉文斯也在干这事
Raylan Givens's doing the looking.
麦瑟在往这边来的路上
Messer's heading this way.
他带着麦克里迪家的小姑娘
He's got that McCready girl with him.
洛丽塔
Loretta?
是的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
那你做了什么
What are you doing about it?
我的伙计和那些州警一样 留着神呢
Well, my boys got their eyes peeled, just like them troopers.
迪基 你快去瑞比特侯勒 候着他们
Dickie, you get on up to Rabbit Holler, and you wait for 'em.
瑞比特侯勒
Rabbit Holler?
如果他没
But what if he ain't, uh --
不要和我说"如果"
Don't "what if" me.
找到洛丽塔 把她带到这来
You get Loretta, and you bring her here.
妈妈 容我插句话
Mama, mama, I'm just trying to get a word in edgewise,
如果他没和她在一起呢
to say, what if he ain't got her?
那你就去找她 带她过来
Well, you find out where she is, and you get her!
快去
Now!
好 我去了
Okay. I'm going.
把她毫发无损的带回来
And you be damn sure no harm comes to that girl.
博伊德
Boyd.
-这就是你找的医生 -是啊
- This your doctor? - Yep.
你是干什么的 医学院学生
What are you, a med student?
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
我在科本有家免费诊所
I run a free clinic in Corbin.
既然你有诊所 你还来这里干什么
You run a clinic, what are you doing this for?
因为诊所需要钱
Because the clinic needs money
而你可以给我们一大笔钱
and you're gonna give us a lot of it.
医不好她 我就取你狗命
You fix her as if your life depended on it,
绝不吓唬你
'cause it surely does.
你守在她旁边
You don't leave her side.
没问题
You got it.
汤姆 有线索吗
Tom, you got anything?
莱克星顿警局打来电♥话♥ 是关于洛丽塔的
I got a call about Loretta from the Lexington P.D.
是吗
Yeah.
开始找了吗
Put out a bolo out?
我一挂电♥话♥就开始找了
As soon as I hung up.
一旦发现麦瑟 就电♥话♥通知你
Anybody spots messer, they're gonna give you a call.
好的
Okay.
你要的都给你了
Well, you got everything you need.
薇诺娜
Winona!
阿尔特
Art.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然
Sure.
亲爱的 尽管我很喜欢你
Now, dear, as fond as I am of you,
但我希望 你不是为格林科的事来的
I hope this is not about Glynco.
不是 雷兰今早去哈兰了
No. Um, Raylan went to Harlan this morning.
他认为 洛丽塔有麻烦了
He seems to think loretta's in trouble
也可以说是 洛丽塔自找麻烦去了
or that she's gonna get herself in trouble.
阿尔特 他回哈兰了
Art, he went back to Harlan.
那里有很多人都想让他死
There are people there who want him dead.
我想他知道
I imagine he's aware of that.
好吧 这些法警们得去帮帮他
Well, the marshals need to help.
薇诺娜 不管雷兰去那干什么
Winona, whatever Raylan is doing over there
那是他的私事
is on his personal time.
阿尔特
Art...
求你了 你得帮帮他
Please. Come on. You got to help him.
有时候 你无能为力
Sometimes you just can't help.
韦德·麦瑟
Wade Messer.
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens.
妈的 雷兰
Damn! Raylan!
你怎么样
How you doing?
还行
Just fine.
不错 不错
Good. Good.
洛丽塔·麦克里迪在哪
Where's Loretta McCready?
洛丽塔
Loretta?
她打电♥话♥给我 说要搭个顺风车
Well, she called, looking for a ride.
他爸曾是我朋友 所以我义不容辞的答应了
Her daddy was a friend, so I obliged.
我要你把锤子放下
I'm gonna ask you to put the hammer down and
把手放在 我能看见的地方
keep your hands where I can see 'em.
好啊
Sure.
你现在怎么样了
So, how you been keeping yourself?
很好 我现在是联邦法警了
Oh, pretty good, joined the marshals service.
-她在哪 -加油站
- Where is she now? - Gas stop.
当上法警了啊
Marshals service, huh?
我的天那 这我可没想到
Boy, I'd have never guessed that.
我要搜你身 看看你有没有武器
I'm gonna check you for weapons.
然后你带我去那个加油站
Then you can show me which gas stop.
开你的车 行吗
You mind if we take your car?
用吧
No.
正中
Right there.
谁敢说这不是一计漂亮的安打
Nobody gonna tell me that wasn't no base hit.
好了
All right.
这样他就跑不掉了
That ain't going anywhere.
谢谢你帮忙 韦德
I appreciate the help, there, Wade.
贝内特先生 要是那姑娘早点告诉我
Mr. Bennett, sir, uh, if that girl had told me what she was
她想干嘛 我早就知会你了
thinking of doin', I'd have called you, first thing.
接受你的道歉 我的朋友
No harm, no foul, my friend.
但听着 我要你为我做些事 好吗
But, listen, I'm gonna need you to do something for me, okay?
什么 你说
What's that? You name it.
你出去一趟 找到那个女孩
Need you to get your ass back out there and find that girl.
可以吗
Will you do that for me?
好的 先生
Oh, yes, sir.
好 听我说
Okay. Listen to me.
只要你找到那个女孩 所有事情都一笔勾销
You find that girl, all will be forgiven.
-好的 -去吧
- Yes, sir. - Now, go on.
去吧
Go on.
好啊
Well...
雷兰 你感觉怎么样啊
How you doing, there, Raylan?
我敢说你现在肯定很头疼
I bet you'd like a handful of aspirin
是不是想吞一大把阿司匹林了啊
for that headache right about now, wouldn't you?
洛丽塔在哪
Where's Loretta?
韦德告诉我 洛丽塔给他一百五十块
Wade told me Loretta offered him
要他开车送她来哈兰
$150 to bring her back.
道尔在警方无线电台里听到
Then Doyle heard on the police radio that you had them
你让警方帮忙找他们俩 结果呢
on some kind of watch list, and what do you know?
你却落到我手上了
Here we both are.
第一局上半场 雷兰
It's the top of the 1st, Raylan.
我打 我打 我打打打
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter...
挥棒
Swing!
妈的
Shit!
哈哈 界外球
Ho-ho! Foul ball!
一振
Strike one.
听上去挺疼的啊 没错
Sounded like it hurt, though. Yeah.
她是来找 杀害她爸爸的凶手的
She's here to find the people who killed her daddy.
我得做点伸展运动 就这样
Better do some stretching here. Yeah.
我的教练总是对我说 "先热身"
Coach always said, "Make sure you warm up first."
你的教练告诉过你吗 雷兰
Your coach tell you that, Raylan?
你就不担心吗
You're not concerned?
不担心 他把她留在一个加油站里了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表