剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
你中枪了
You're hit!
不是我 是你
No, I-it's not me. It's you.
他失了很多血 他在救护车上失去知觉了
He lost a lot of blood. He went out in the ambulance.
至今还没醒过来
Hasn't opened his eyes since.
-这是爷的海♥洛♥因♥ -杜威
- That's my heroin! - Dewey --
你觉得我不敢开枪吗
Or you don't think I'll shoot?!
我会开枪的 就跟我冲着韦德·梅瑟开枪一样
I will shoot -- The way I shot wade messer!
我们把你的话录下来了 杜威
We got you on tape, Dewey,
谈论海♥洛♥因♥ 远大梦想
Talking heroin, big dreams.
你听到了 梅瑟的那段也听到了
You heard that? About messer, too.
你是说你们要抓博伊德·克劳德
You're saying you're going after Boyd Crowder?
我们要以有组织犯罪的罪名抓他
We're going after him Under the rico statute.
我们一定要抓到他
We're gonna bury him.
然后你们想让我帮忙
And you want me to help?
在你走前 是的
Before you go? yeah.
虽然你卖♥♥不好海♥洛♥因♥ 博伊德·克劳德
You were lousy At running heroin, Boyd Crowder.
不过我听说 你非常擅长抢银行呢
But from what I'm told, you are really good at robbing banks.
我是来给你重温下规则的
I came here to go over the rules.
如何打电♥话♥ 如何录音
How you make a call. How you record a conversation.
如何发送紧急信♥号♥♥
How I send an emergency signal.
身处险境时该怎么做
What to do if I'm in danger. Yeah.
那你明白了吗
And you're clear?
那就好
Then we're good.
你没开玩笑吧 这是真的吗
Are you serious? This is -- is really happening?
文件已经出了 只剩一些常规手续了
Paperwork's been filed. Just as matter of routine approvals.
过几周我就会回去了
I'll be there, all moved in, In a few weeks.
真是的 她太美了
God damn, she's beautiful.
小美女 你还真是精力充沛
Oh, little lady, You're wide awake, aren't you?
想找乌龟先生吗
Want mister turtle?
告诉你个秘密
I'll tell you a secret.
你♥爸♥爸很顽强
Your daddy is pretty tough,
但他干不来夜班
but he is no match for the graveyard shift.
雷兰
Oh, Raylan,
你怎么舍得这么可爱的女儿呢
What in the world is worth missing this for?
墨西哥 新拉雷多市
波旁
Bourbon.
龙舌兰
Tequila.
嗨 美♥国♥佬♥
Hey, yanqui.
想逛窑子的话
If you're looking for the whorehouse,
就在街角 过了星巴克就是
it's just around the corner, just past the starbucks.
我在找一个叫阿吉拉尔的条子
I'm looking for A federale named Aguilar.
就是你吧
Don't suppose that's you?
看情况
It depends.
什么情况
On?
看你想干嘛了
What it is you want.
我一直喝不惯龙舌兰
Never really developed a taste for tequila.
真想不明白你们为什么
Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink
要用有刺会扎人的东西酿酒
out of something like that -- Sharp, inhospitable.
我同样不能理解
Same reason I never understood
有人爱吃洋蓟
the fascination with the artichoke.
你是什么人 缉毒署的吗
Who are you? D.E.A.?
以后喝威士忌都不会觉得烈了
Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
喝上去就像温暖的夏日
Tastes like a warm summer day.
德州骑警吗
Texas ranger?
美国法警署
U.S. Marshals Service.
有几个问题要问 问完就走
Just got a couple questions, I'll be on my way.
四周前
Four weeks ago,
你报告说在沙漠中发现了被遗弃的货车
you reported finding an abandoned truck in the desert
上面有几具美国毒贩的尸体
with the bodies of some drug-running Americans.
你看过报告了 我没什么好说的了
You read the report. I have nothing more to say.
我也没指望你能说什么
Not looking to jam you up.
就算你没想找到一车外国佬尸首
Makes no difference to me if you hijacked the truck
而是想找些毒品
hoping to find some drugs,
去抢了那辆车也没关系
instead got a wagonload of dead gringos.
收受贿赂也无所谓
Don't even care if a little money was exchanged.
你们这的规矩不关我事
How you boys do things down here Is none of my business.
我只想了解一下沙漠里另外一些人
I just want to know about the other men in that desert,
那些活着离开的人
the ones that walked out alive.
你走进这间酒吧
You walk through that door,
戴着帽子好像有什么正经事似的
putting your hat on like you mean business,
好像你很有种似的
like god gave you a big set of swinging cojones.
睁大狗眼 这里是墨西哥
Look around you. This is Mexico, cabrón.
美国警徽根本没用
And that star you wear don't mean shit.
但骑警警徽 骑警警徽
Now, a ranger badge -- Ah, a ranger badge --
就不一样了
that means something.
是你们1948年用一枚墨西哥银币造的
They bang it out of a 1948 mexican silver coin.
你连枪都没有 算你走运
And you don't even have a gun, which is a good thing,
不然我肯定把你这个臭美♥国♥佬♥关进墨西哥大牢
or else I'd stick your Yanqui ass in a Mexican prison
然后就算你吃屎也不关我事了
where you can eat shit for all I care.
收起你那没用的警徽滚出我的地盘
You take that worthless star and get out of my city.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drink.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
这可是墨西哥 蠢货
This is Mexico, cabrón.
我说过会再联♥系♥你的
I told you I'd be in touch.
欢迎来到美国 老乡
Welcome to the United States of America, chief.
在这个地方 我的警徽就管用了
Around these parts, this star means something.
有什么想说的吗
Feel like talking?
想抽那破玩意
You want to smoke that shit,
到车外面抽去
do it outside my truck.
再签一份
And one more.
保险箱进入许可
"我相信银行
"I believe That banking institutions
对我们自♥由♥的威胁比军队更甚"
are a greater threat to our Liberties than standing armies."
托马斯·杰斐逊
Thomas Jefferson.
请随我来 克劳德先生
Right this way, Mr. Crowder.
需要我离开吗 克劳德先生
Would you like a private room, Mr. Crowder?
不需要 女士 很快就好
No, ma'am. I believe this will be a quick one.
打扰一下 能帮我个忙吗
Excuse me! Can I please get some help?
去吧
I'll be fine.
谢谢 克劳德先生
Thank you, Mr. Crowder.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
非常感谢
I appreciate your help.
博伊德
Boyd!
霍利斯呢
Where's Hollis?
我把他辞了
I let him go.
是我雇他来干活的
Yet I hired him to do the job.
艾娃 我认为我的就是你的
Well, Ava, I figure what's mine is yours,
你的就是我的 所以我...
what's yours is mine, So I...
我自己来就行
Thought I'd just do it myself.
而且 只剩下刷漆了
Besides, all that's left is to paint.
明天就能干完
I can get to that tomorrow.
然后呢
Then what?
你说呢
You tell me.
我被吵醒了
I got to wake up.
你想喝可乐还是咖啡
Do you want a coke or a coffee?
有冰镇啤酒吗
Well, you got a cold beer?
有
I do.
你也喝点吧
You got two?
我才刚起床啊
I just got out of bed.
我就是想逗你一乐
I'm just trying to make you smile.
艾娃
Look, Ava,
我知道你现在什么感受
I know what You're going through.
坐牢对谁都不是小事
Being in prison ain't easy on anybody.
你看我自己就进去过 好几次
I mean, I have been there -- more than once.
如果你想谈谈的话
If you want to talk about it...
不管你想谈什么都行
I mean, hell, girl, if you want to talk about anything, really.
我去给你拿酒
Let me get you that beer.
墨西哥之旅挺顺利啊
Mexico went well.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
你乐呵呵的 你从来不这么乐呵呵
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表