剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
see how you Big-time federal police get it done.
边看边学吧 孩子
Well, watch and learn, son.
嗯
Yeah.
听我说 我有个问题
Listen, I got a question.
问
Shoot.
我要怎么做 你才能同意把吉文斯法警
What would it take for you to let me have
借调给我 让我带他回哈兰
Marshal Givens back down to Harlan,
协助我们弄那个
do some more of that
我们正在筹备的特遣部队
task-force stuff we've been running?
通常 我会说
Ordinarily, I would say,
"只要你不赶走他就行了"
"Only if you promise to keep him."
但是考虑到他以前的那些"光荣历史"
But considering the epic backlog
我得问一句 你为什么要借调他
of work that he has, I got to ask, what for?
因为那辆运送奥施康定的车
Well, because it seems like that oxy bus is just sort
只是冰山一角 真正的情况是
of the tip of the iceberg as far
人们争先恐后想填补克劳德家族留下的真空
as people trying to fill the Crowders' shoes down there.
你觉得雷兰去那里能起到什么作用
And how exactly do you think Raylan here would be useful to you?
阿尔特 我在哈兰待了十♥八♥年♥
Well, Art, I've been in Harlan 18 years.
到现在 那里的人还当我是
People still look at me like I'm some kind of yankee
专门来烧他们大♥麻♥的外人
come down there to burn their crops.
但这家伙...
But this guy...
我了解我的乡亲们
I know my people.
你说话的口气还真土气
You're like the hillbilly whisperer.
真该送你上欧普拉脱口秀
Put you on "Oprah."
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
你可以在楼梯那等我
You can catch me up on the way down.
别着急 科奇斯酋长
Just hold on, Cochise.
科奇斯酋长: 美国印第安人领袖 阿帕奇族酋长
汤姆 你说的我知道了
Now, Tom, I hear you.
而且我也知道
And I know that Raylan here
雷兰很愿意去哈兰
would probably prefer being down
帮你消除人们的怨恨之情
there running down this grudge,
但事实上 我还有点工作
but I actually kind of need him
需要他来完成
here to do some Marshal shit.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我想说的是
I'm talking about
无论贝内特家族有什么大动作
whatever this business is with the Bennetts.
这好像都超出了你的管辖范围
It is beyond the purview of what i like to call your job.
正好想起来 我那天顺道去了趟他们家
Speaking of which, I stopped by up at their place the other day.
是啊 你路过那里
Yeah. You stopped by to do some
往鱼塘里扔了个炸♥弹♥
dynamite fishing and see what
想看看有没有什么大鱼浮上来
you could get to bob up to the surface.
我是非工作时间去的
On my own time.
但你带着法警署的警章
Wearing your badge.
不管怎样 我在那见到了洛丽塔·麦克里迪
Anyway, I saw Loretta McCready.
到现在为止 有他爸爸的消息吗
Any sign of her daddy since we checked on him?
既然你提到了麦克里迪 有件事挺有意思的
You know, it's funny you should mention Mccready,
在我看来 他恐怕上星期左右就回来了
'cause I thought he'd popped back up in town last week or so.
有人一直在兑现他的国家福利支票
Somebody's been cashing his state-benefit checks.
但如果你仔细看一下这些签名
But if you have a nice, close look at these signatures,
你会发现 这些签名还是有些许的差别
they're a little, uh, inconsistent.
你认为是有人在伪造签名
Are you thinking a forgery?
像是颤抖的手写的 你觉得呢
Kind of a shaky hand, wouldn't you say?
各个签名相差很大啊
Standards appear to be slipping.
两位 这的确很有意思而且很有挑战性
Gentlemen, this is really fascinating and strangely heartbreaking,
但我不觉得这有什么好研究的
but I just don't see what I get out of all this.
穆勒
Mullen.
别废话
No shit.
别挂
Hold on a minute.
他们找到你♥爸♥了
Well, they found your daddy.
在哪
Where?
三楼和四楼中间的楼梯上
Somewhere between the third and the fourth floor.
这里
H-here?
给你 你现在开心啦
There. You happy now?
我不知道 我应该高兴吗
I don't know. Should I be?
你赢了不是吗
Well, you won, didn't you?
欺负一个老人 真有你的
Beat an old man down, got your way.
他刚喝了野火鸡[威士忌品牌]
He's been at the wild Turkey
这会正在劲头上 所以他很生气
on the way up, so he's in a sulk.
阿尔洛 你跑到我这里来
Well, you violated your tether range
再次违反了在家服刑的条例
coming up here, Arlo.
你要的钱 我他妈的都给你拿来了
Brought you your damn money,
可以把电子追踪器摘了吧
so you can just cut this thing off my leg.
虽然我数学学的不太好
Well, math was never my prime subject,
但是这里怎么看都没有两万块
but this feels quite a bit south of $20,000.
大概六千块
$6,000, thereabouts.
我就这么多钱了
All I got left.
爱要不要
Take it or leave it.
当然要
Oh, I'll take it.
把他送到监狱里关起来
And you can take him to the cell.
你到底要干什么
What the hell?
多少也是钱啊
It's something, ain't it?
他真的就那么多钱了 雷兰
He hasn't got any more, Raylan. That's it.
这里不是庭院市场 可以讨价还价 海伦
I'm not running a yard sale, Helen.
阿尔洛 欠债还钱天经地义
Arlo, you owe what you owe.
那又怎样 我真是浪费时间
So, what? I wasted my time, then?
把钱还给我
Give me that money back.
你若想摘掉追踪器 要么把剩下的钱还给我们
You want to get out of your obligation, you give us the rest.
要么向我们提供一些有用的信息
Or... Maybe you got $14,000
换取一万四千块的酬劳
in information, huh?
其实这部分钱我们已经付给你了
What we paid for in the first place.
你们在找什么
Well, what you looking for?
我们在找 在哈兰县非法兑现国家福利支票
Looking for who might trade in illegal papers --
窃取他人国家福利支票的人
stolen government draw checks and such -- in Harlan.
我为什么会知道这些事情
Now, why would I know anything about that?
这我就不知道了
Oh, I don't know.
你对哈兰发生的种种勾当总是...
Harlan county, petty bullshit crime, you?
应该算是预感吧
Call it a hunch.
具体是什么情况
What's the play look like?
有人兑现了一个人的国家福利支票
Someone's been cashing a man's checks,
但我们认为这并非本人所为
and we don't think it's him.
雷兰 这件事和马格斯·贝内特有关系吗
Raylan, this got anything to do with Mags Bennett?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
恕我无能为力
Can't help you.
哇 为什么我一点也不奇怪
Oh, why doesn't that surprise me?
问我点别的事情
Ask me something else.
"别的事情" 没什么好问的
I don't give a shit about "something else."
-噢 天啊 - 海伦 闭嘴
- Oh, for God's sake! - Helen, you shut your mouth.
我会的
The hell I will.
如果可以的话 我真希望你消失
I want you gone, and if this helps, good.
雷兰 在三个县里面只有一个人
Raylan, there's only one man in three counties
提供这种支票兑现服务
that'll give you anything like a fair deal on draw checks.
那个人是
And that man would be?
爆♥你♥菊♥花
Boning you in the ass.
接着说 老女人
Go ahead, woman.
你都说了那么多了
You already yakked up this much.
全告诉他好了
Lay it on him.
海伦
Helen?
鲍曼·克劳德
Bowman Crowder.
可惜啊 这家伙已经死在你前女友的手上了
Damn shame, man you want being dead in a box at the hands of your old girlfriend, wasn't it?
如果他开口了 记得告诉我
You let me know if you get him talking.
没准我会对他说的东西感兴趣
Be mighty interested to hear anything he's got to say.
博伊德 我再说一次
All right, Boyd, one more time.
当你拿着口袋
While you're taking the packets
走到竖井分叉的地方时
down to the splinter shaft,
我们就把钱转移到卡车里
we're gonna transfer the cash to the truck.
普鲁特会把车开下山
Pruitt's gonna drive it down the mountain.
没错
That right.
然后我和马库斯会进去与你会合
And Marcus and I join you in the hole.
然后 轰隆
And then -- boom.
把我们头上的矿层炸下来
Drop the ceiling between us and the surface.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表