剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
卡罗尔·约翰逊
of Black Pike Mining.
先是博伊德来 现在又是你亲自登门
First Boyd, and now you.
这个世界真疯狂 耗子都给猫当伴娘了
The entire world gone upside down?
是啊
That's it.
在家服刑的人都在骂这世风日下
Preach ethics while shackled to a government-issued ankle tether.
我们跟你的狗腿子博伊德说了
We already told your lackey Boyd
地我们是不会卖♥♥的
that we ain't selling that land.
你俩先别说了
Now, you two, hush.
客人登门 待客之道可不能少
We have a guest, and we will act accordingly.
没事 吉文斯太太 我能理解你们的反应
It's all right, Mrs. Givens. I understand the reaction.
我希望你不是在我儿子面前装模作样
Hope you didn't do that to my boy's face.
别那么粗鲁 阿尔洛
Try to act right, Arlo.
真抱歉 卡罗尔
My apologies, Carol.
阿尔洛会听取你的提议的
Arlo will hear out your offer.
你来镇上 也不来看看你海伦姑妈
You come into town, you don't see your aunt Helen?
这不是来看你了吗
Well, I'm seeing you now, ain't I?
要不是黑峰煤矿的事 估计你也不会来
Only 'cause of Black Pike.
那倒是
Well, yeah.
我怎么听说你要走了
And what's this I hear about you may be leaving?
你在说什么啊 哪听来的
What are you talking... where'd you hear that?
博伊德说的
Boyd mentioned it.
要是博伊德说的 那可假不了
Oh, well, if Boyd said it, then it must be true.
你居然没否认
Well, you ain't denied it yet.
我是没否认
That's true, too.
你是想说 你从没想过此事
Are you trying to say you're not thinking about it?
我想过很多事 海伦
I think about a lot of things, Helen.
我从没指望你能留在肯塔基 雷兰
I never expected you to stay in Kentucky, Raylan.
是吗
Oh?
你会回来 我都觉得惊讶
I was surprised you ever came back.
我也是
Me to
实话告诉你 我真希望你没回来
And to tell you the honest truth, I wish you hadn't.
从小我就把你当自己的孩子看
I loved you like you were my own, ever since you were little.
我就是为了你 才在这里待了这么久
You were the reason I spent as much time as I did in this house.
走之前 你想把剩下的钱拿走吗
You want the rest of that money befor you go?
法警署给我和阿尔洛的两万块
20,000 Arlo and I took from the Marshals?
我一直在管你要 你都没给
All these times I've been asking him for it,
现在倒是大大方方的交出来了
now you're just gonna give it to me?
我的条件是
On the condition
你跟哈兰县一刀两断
this cuts all ties between you and Harlan County,
跟所有人一刀两断 包括贝内特家族
and I mean you leave all of it, including the Bennetts.
你怎么这么关心贝内特家族的事
Why are you so concerned about the Bennetts?
如果你想要钱
You want the money,
就得把这一切都抛在身后
you leave it all behind.
我离开哈兰
So I leave Harlan,
你就把钱给我 是这样吗
you give me a bagful of money?
事实上 我觉得这主意不错
Actually, I kind of like that deal.
趴下
Get down!
-你们没事吧 -没事
- Are you guys okay? - Yeah.
好 大家进屋去
All right. Everybody in the house.
快
Right now!
走
Go.
谁在朝我们开枪
Who's shooting at us?
不知道
I don't know!
该死
You goddamn...
真...他妈
That son of a... that...
快报♥警♥
Call 911.
咱家电♥话♥都几个月打不通了
That phone hasn't worked for months.
你要是肯打电♥话♥回来 早就知道了
You'd know that if you ever called.
我手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥
I have no service.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
别动
Hold still, huh?
把刀拿走 别过来
Get away from me with that knife!
他们一般多长时间能赶到
How long does it usually take them to get here?
大概十分钟 我也不知道要多久
About 10 minutes, at le.. I don't know how long!
好吧 大家都把头低下
All right. Everybody just keep their heads down.
离门和窗户远点
Stay away from any doors and windows.
如果有人破门而入 你就开枪
And if anyone comes through that door, you shoot 'em...
如果是我 可别开枪
Unless it's me.
我的天
Oh, my god!
嘿 嘿 你跟谁来的
Hey! Hey! Who's with you?
我一个人
I'm alone!
看着我
Look at me.
你哥呢
Where is your brother?
小卡比 他在哪
Kirby Jr. where is he?
那些混♥蛋♥ 他们杀了我爸爸
Those bastards! They killed my father!
看着我 你哥呢
Look at me. Where's your brother?
快说...你哥在哪
Right now... you tell me where your brother is, huh?
你把我胳膊弄断了
I think you broke my arm!
嘿 警官
Hey! Officer!
我是联邦法警 我逮到一个枪手
U.S. Marshal. I got a shooter in custody.
-你的车载电台能联络到外面吗 -是的 长官
- Your radio get outside this holler? - Yes, sir.
好的 我要你联络莱克星顿法警署
All right. I need you to get ahold of the Marshals in Lexington.
让他们转告里尔顿法官 叫他待在家里
Tell them Judge Reardon is not to leave his home.
外面有枪手正盯着他
A shooter outside waiting for him.
里尔顿法官 记住了
Judge Reardon... got it.
对了 能帮我叫医护人员来吗
Oh, hey, uh, you get me some paramedics, huh?
博伊德
Boyd.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我弄清楚了
I figured it out.
我知道马格斯在打什么主意了
I know what Mags is up to.
她在打什么主意
And what would that be, exactly?
你去换件漂亮衣服
I'm gonna need you to put on a dress.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们要去参加贝内特家组织的派对
'Cause we're going to the Bennetts' party.
穿漂亮点
Something pretty.
他们抓到小卡比了
Well, they got Kirby Jr.
他就埋伏在法官家外面
He was outside the judge's residence.
那就是没事了
So, it's over?
等我把你安全带出 这片"采煤之乡"才算
Not till I get you out of coal country alive.
你觉得这里只有皮纳那伙人想杀你吗
You think the Peener clan's the only ones wishing you harm down here?
恐怕不止
No, I suppose not.
没错
No.
你不会还要去参加马格斯的派对吧
I don't suppose you still intend on going to Mags' party, do you?
当然要去
Yeah.
我们为何非要往火坑里跳
Why we got to walk into that Lion's Den?
我有工作要做 你也是
I got a job to do, and so do you.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
你没事吧
How we doing in here?
我腿上叫人打了个洞
I got a hole in my leg!
你说我有没有事
How the hell do you think I'm doing?!
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
我们就是送他去医院检查一下 以防万一
We just need to take him in and make sure we haven't miss anything.
你快回去 叫你们法警署的人
Yeah, now run back to your marshal service buddies,
再给我装一个新追踪器吧
have them bring me out a new tether!
这就给我了
Just like that, huh?
这就给你了
Just like that.
你现在有何打算
So, what now?
你要回莱克星顿吗
You head back up to Lexington?
待会
Soon.
得先办点事
There's something I got to do first.
什么事
What's that?
去参加马格斯的派对
Going to Mags' party.
雷兰
Raylan!
我给你那些钱是因为
The whole reason I gave you that money
你答应我 你会离贝内特那伙人远远的
is you agreed to stay away from the Bennetts!
我撒谎了
I lied.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表