剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
这一票干的真漂亮
It was a thing of beauty.
那架势保准他们一辈子都没见过
They never even saw a common.
你绝对想不到我扮成谁了
And you will never believe who I told them I was.
雷兰·吉文斯
Oh...Raylan Givens.
我要杯波旁
Hey! I need a Bourbon.
我要两杯波旁
I need a double bourbon.
一杯给我朋友
I need one for my friend.
我不用了
I'm fine.
你不和我一起庆祝
Well, ain't you gonna celebrate with me?
我要上班去了
I got to go to work.
你什么时候变成窝囊废了
What's got you so jammed up?
知道吗 杜威
You know what, Dewey?
如果你够聪明 你现在就该钻进你的车
If you had any smarts in that head of yours, you'll get in your car right now
立马发动
and start driving,
不到埃弗格莱兹[美国佛州南部]绝不停下
and you wouldn't stop until you saw the Everglades.
我根本不明白你在说什么
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
如果你留在这里
I know that if you stay here,
你就活不了多久了 孩子
you're not long for this earth, son.
你知道我是怎么想的
You know what I think?
在我看来 你如此激动
I think that you're just mad
是因为我有种这么做 而你没有
because I had the stones to do this, and you didn't.
随你怎么想
You can think what you want.
你到车里慢慢想去吧
Just do it from your car.
等我想走了
I will leave here when
我自然会走
I'm good and ready, and ain't
任何人 包括你在内都没法赶我走
You or no one else gonna tell me no different.
这条路是你自己选的
You chose your path.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck to you, son.
姑娘们
Here's my girls!
准备好狂欢了吗
You ready to have a good time?
你说呢
You bet you!
咱们走
Let's go!
吉文斯
Givens.
雷兰 我在想
Raylan, I was wondering
如果我们回到一起挖煤那会
if back when we were digging coal together that you had an
你能想到我日后会变成怎样的人吗
inkling of the man that I might someday become?
你是指 40岁的你还在打光棍
You mean just 40 and still single?
我从没想过
Well, I never thought
会给你打这样一通电♥话♥ 雷兰
that I would make a phone call Like this, Raylan.
如果是关于杜威的
Well, if it's about Dewey
就别费心了
don't worry about it.
我已经知道了
I already know.
他在奥黛丽的酒吧里
Well, he's at Audry's,
分发奥施康定
handing out oxycontin like he's a
搞的像个医药代表似的
pharmaceutical rep.
这是我见过的最棒的场面
That is just about the best thing I ever laid eyes on.
我早就知道 这么做能让你尽兴
I always knew you'd be a good time,
法警杜威
Deputy Dewey.
没错
That's right.
从现在开始大肆狂欢
Gonna be good times from here on in!
你们再啃会
Hey, why don't you two kiss a little more
让我好好欣赏下
so that I can watch.
派对开的真热闹
Hey, this is quite a party.
介意我进来吗
You mind if I come in?
当然介意
Hell, yeah, we do!
这是私人派对
This here's a private party.
女士们 我是美国联邦副法警
Ladies, I'm Deputy U.S. Marshal
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens.
又来一个
Another one.
不是又来一个
No, not another one.
我是正儿八经的美国联邦法警
I'm actually a real U.S. Marshal.
你们俩现在立刻穿上衣服
I want you both to go put your clothes on.
不 不 等等
No! No, wait!
等 等 等
Wait, wait, wait.
雷兰 拜托 我求你了
Raylan, please, I'm begging you.
再给我五分钟
Just give me five more minutes.
我什么都听你的
I will do whatever you want.
真的
Seriously?
什么都听你的
Whatever you want.
对 什么都听你的
Yeah, whatever you want,
宝贝
Baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦你们穿上衣服
But I need you to get dressed.
快穿
Get dressed.
我一直以为你跟一般的笨蛋不一样
Well, I always figured you for a special kind of idiot,
杜威·克罗 但你之前12小时内做的事
Dewey Crowe, but what you have done in the past 12 hours is
比任何蠢事都蠢上百倍
light years beyond any stupidity
真是高估你了
even I thought you were capable of.
我不知道 你到底在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我在说 你车子里的药丸
Well, I'm talking about the pills in your car.
那些
Oh, those?!
那些是给你的
Those are for you!
我是你委任的助手 还记得吗
You deputized me, remember?
我只是帮你把那些东西夺来
I was just seizing them for you.
真有你的
That's good.
佩服
I'm impressed.
等你穿好衣服
And I assume you were gonna tell
是不是就该跟我说实话了
me just as soon as you finished up here. Is that it?
对
That's right.
是谁给你提供的线报
So who tipped you off?
你是不是就在那辆被劫的车上
Were you on the bus?
你给谁卖♥♥命
Who hired you?
抱歉 杜威
Oh, I'm sorry, Dewey.
你是不是担心自己的形象不够男人
Are you worried about looking like less than a man,
因为我觉得你的先天形象实在太差了
'cause I believe that ship has already sailed.
波比·劳顿
Bobby Lawton.
他被人杀了
He got killed.
你和他的上线联♥系♥过吗
You talk to anyone above him?
伙计们
Fellas?
美国联邦副法警
Deputy U.S. Marshal
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens!
我请你们站在那里不要动
I'm gonna need you to stop right there.
双手放在我能看到的地方
Just keep your hands where I can see them.
再不会上你的当了
Ain't falling for that shit again.
你们能不能先别开枪
Hey! You gonna stop shooting for a
让我说句话
minute and let me get a word in?!
说吧
All right.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
你们找对地方了
you seem to be in the right place.
你们劫来的药丸
The drugs you stole and the man
和劫走你们药丸的人就在这
who stole them from you are here.
坏消息是 都归我了
The bad news? It's all mine.
咱们杀了他
Let's kill him.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
你动一下
U move
我就崩了你
I'll kill you.
告诉我是谁雇你们去劫车的
Tell me who hired you to hit that bus.
是你老弟迪基
It was your brother Dickie.
安全
Clear!
他们肯定以为我是在开玩笑
Must have thought I was kidding.
我已经叫他们放下枪了
Told them to drop their guns.
走吧
Let's go.
你知不知道 我...
Do you understand what I'm -- you do not
我刚才说的话是什么意思
understand what I'm saying.
我说你这么猛抽烟
I'm saying all that smoking, and
根本无济于事
you just can't help yourself,
不是吗
can you?
你不能这样
You can't do it.
我现在压力很大
I'm under a lot of stress.
难道你没有
You ain't?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表