剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
好人也会时不时耍点卑鄙的手段是吗
And somehow being a good guy is underhanded?
他只是想和你破镜重圆
He's just trying to win you back.
我不知道事情怎么会变成这样
I still don't see why that's such a big problem.
你要多少钱才能保住房♥子
How much you need to keep the house?
怎么了 你想借机搞定我吗
Why? Is that gonna be your big play to win me?
我有点私房♥钱
I have savings.
有多少
Oh. How much?
八♥九♥百美元吧
$800, $900, easy.
-我真的该走了 -好吧
- I really should go. - Okay.
嘿 尼克
What's up, Nick?
我这已经有一大堆了
I have a bunch of these already.
你现在又多了一个
Well, now you got one more.
干嘛那
What are you doing?
给雷切尔找老公
Finding Rachel a husband.
尼克 帮我拿一瓶苏打水
Nick, go get a soda.
你最后会孤独终老的
You're gonna end up bitter and alone.
你让克♥林♥顿♥跑了
You let Clinton get away.
你帮我接了这个电♥话♥
You take this call?
五分钟前打来的
Five minutes ago.
找我什么事
What's he want?
我也不知道 我只记下了电♥话♥号♥码
I don't know. I took down the number.
你得好好谢谢我
Be grateful for that.
查到了没
Anything on the partial?
唯一一辆符合描述的雪菲尔经典跑车
The only chevelle with those letters
是一个毒贩的
belongs to a drug dealer...
这下不好办了
Look no further.
毒贩的名字是拉尔夫·毕曼
...By the name of Ralph Beeman.
绰号♥是肌肉男
Goes by the name of Flex.
我已经下令全城搜捕他了
I put out a bolo on him.
你妈那边有消息吗
Anything from your mother?
没有 我打过电♥话♥ 但是没人接
No. I tried calling. There's no response.
我现在准备过去看看
I'm heading there now.
是你想去那
Do you want to go there?
还是因为工作需要 要去那
or do you need to go there?
你真的以为我愿意朝我姐夫开枪
You honestly think I wanna cap my brother-in-law?
雷兰 跟她一起去
Raylan, go with her.
要我开枪打死他吗
You want me to shoot him?
我刚看过他的档案
Just reading his file here.
他是怎么
How did he, uh...
杀死我姐的
Kill my sister?
他抽完大♥麻♥开车上路
Driving while high.
飘飘然的他 直接撞上了电线杆
Wrapped their Miata around a telephone pole.
肖尼被抛出了挡风玻璃
Shawnee went through the windshield.
妈 开门
Ma, open up!
妈
Ma!
妈妈
Ma!
他一直吵着要我的车
He kept saying he wanted my car.
我说我找不到车钥匙了
I said I flushed the key.
真找不到了
Did you?
不是 我觉得这个借口还不错
No, but it sounded good.
然后你就开始朝他开枪
And then you started shooting.
你应该尽可能多拖延点时间
You should spend time at the range.
-我妈有啊 -我几乎是掐着
- She has. - Almost clipped his arm
他的胳膊不让他走
a couple of times, just trying to keep him from leaving.
他把你的枪拿走了
He took your gun?
还有备用弹夹
And my extra clip.
雷切尔 宝贝
Rachel, honey,
我要你向我保证 一定要抓住他
I want you to promise me, you catch him,
但你千万别对他开枪
you won't shoot him.
你自己刚才还对他开了枪
You just tried to shoot him yourself.
我只是想拖住他
I was just trying to keep him still.
而你是那个想要置他于死地的人
You're the one who wants to kill him.
为什么每个人都认为我想杀他
Why does everyone think I'm so hell-bent on killing him?
我知道你怪他
I know you blame him,
-但他 -我当然要怪他
- but he -- - of course I blame him.
他其实是想帮你姐姐
He wanted to help her.
帮她
Help her?
克♥林♥顿♥是想救肖尼
Clinton tried to save Shawnee's life.
-好吧 -她药嗑多了
- Okay. - She overdosed.
这家伙把你五花大绑丢在家里 你不恨他
This man tied you down in your own home, and now
反倒替他说起话了
you're defending him.
我不是在替他辩护
I am not defending him!
我只是想替他解释一下
I'm trying to explain him!
车祸发生时
He was taking Shawnee to
他正载着肖尼赶往急诊室
the emergency room when they crashed.
等下
Okay.
吉文斯
Givens.
克♥林♥顿♥是有各种各样的毛病
Clinton's got problems,
但他很爱你的姐姐
but he loved your sister.
在哪
Where?
爱到要害她的地步吗
Loved her enough to pump her with poison.
这就来
On our way.
你姐姐在遇见他之前 就已经嗑药了
She was addicted before she met him.
这你是知道的
You know that.
克♥林♥顿♥给局里打了一通电♥话♥ 说是要找你
Clinton called the office looking for you.
他想做笔交易
Wants to make a deal.
再来杯可乐
Another coke?
我喝了四杯 够了
Why stop at four?
这个要拿回厨房♥再热一下吗
Want me to bring this back in the kitchen, warm it up?
好的
Sure.
我等会再点菜
I should have waited to order, Anyhow.
哦 看来有人迟到了
Oh, someone's running late, huh?
是啊 他和他小姨最好动作快点
Yeah. He and his aunt better hurry up,
要不然他就拿不到生日礼物了
or he ain't getting his birthday present.
对吧 毛绒机器人
Ain't that right Furbot?
我不知道这东西为什么会说中文
I don't know why this thing speaks chinese.
好了 先别唱了
Okay, that's enough out of you.
克♥林♥顿♥ 你在这干什么那
Clinton! What are you doing?
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We're going.
我不走
I don't think so.
都跟你说了今天是我儿子的生日
I told you it's my boy's birthday.
他人又不在这里
Well, he ain't here.
索菲 过来一下
Sophie? Can I see I you for a moment?
等等 你需要来点什么吗
Just a second. Can I get you anything?
再不过来就把你炒了
Right now or you're fired!
好的 店长克兰克·潘茨先生要份巧克力棒
Okay! Mr. Cranky Pants needs a chocolate bar.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我早上刚揍了你一顿 难道你忘了
You didn't get the impression I was serious this morning?
好吧 我就和你再比试一回合
I'd kindly give you another go-round,
你不就想这样吗
that's what you want.
你想威胁我啊 别自作聪明了
You want to threaten me, smart guy?
还想再揍我一顿
Beat me down again?
我是来帮你的 混♥蛋♥
I'm here to help, asshole.
我现在再给你一次机会
I'm giving you another chance.
为什么
Why?
我不是因为好玩才管你
I don't run the house for the fun of it,
我所做的一切都是为了帮你回归社会
It's what I believe in. It's what I do.
这就是为什么我没报♥警♥
It's why I didn't call the police.
没关系 因为我已经报了
That's all right, 'cause I just did.
什么
What?
哦 见鬼了
Oh, shit.
他是谁
Who is he?
我是谁
Who am I?
你又是谁
Who are you?
我是谁跟你没半毛钱关系
I'm an associate of none of your goddamn business.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kiddin' me.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right
我们是该好好谈谈
We got some shit to talk about.
慢慢地把你藏在手里的东西
And that piece you got underneath,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表