剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, so when I asked
我要去证据室的时候
you to let me into evidence,
你为什么不直接告诉我
you don't think maybe that was a good time
你没有保险柜库房♥的钥匙
to tell me you didn't have a key to that?
我以为你指的是证据室
Well, I thought you just meant the evidence room,
没想到是保险柜库房♥
not the cage.
什么时候开始 这些文件必须得
Since when do files have to be
放到保险柜库房♥里了
put in the cage?
这些是我记录的 煤矿爆♥炸♥案的庭审记录
They're my transcripts from the coal flyrock case.
里尔顿法官很担心
Judge Reardon's worried
因为里面的保险条款和调解内容
'cause of all the coverage and tempers
-都很 -所以他就让你把这些
- are all ... - So he's got you putting them
放到有武装警卫看守的保险柜里去了
in a lock box, guarded by an armed man?
小题大做了吧
Seem excessive.
你说里尔顿法官小题大做
Oh, you think judge Reardon's excessive?
那么...
So...
我们只好等着了
We wait.
我想韦佛尔应该马上就到
Sure Weaver will be here any minute.
你不去工作
You don't have to go to work?
上面乌烟瘴气的
It's a circus up there.
能暂时避开 何乐不为
Happy to avoid it.
还记得加里在你住的汽车旅馆外面
You remember that night Gary was waiting for you
截住你的那个晚上吗
outside your motel?
难道说我刚才的触摸 让你想起了加里
Did me touching you just remind you of Gary?
不是
No.
当然不是
No.
它让我想起那个晚上
It reminded me of that night --
那晚你和我说了那个有身孕的逃犯的事情
when you told me about the pregnant fugitive.
我忍♥不住在想 也许
Just, it got me wondering if maybe...
我也说不清
I don't know --
也许我们都变了
Maybe we had changed.
也许这次不会再像上次那样
Like maybe it doesn't have to
以分手收场了
end the way it did the first time.
在门廊上放两只摇椅
Two rocking chairs on the porch.
一群小雷兰
Bunch of little Raylans
手里拿着玩具枪跑来跑去
running around with toy guns.
你不是说你不想要孩子吗
Aren't you the one who said it wouldn't be fair to have a kid
因为每天早上我走出家门的时候
as long as every morning I walked out the door
你都觉得我再也不会回来了 不是吗
you felt like I might never walk back in?
如果我担心的不是这个呢
What if there wasn't that chance?
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是 如果你走出家门
Meaning what if when you walk through the door,
就再也没能回来 我该怎么办
you weren't walking through the door to come here.
我们再一次沉默了
And once again, we have silence.
好吧 我想我们其实
All right, well, I guess things haven't
并没有改变多少 不是吗
changed so much after all, have they?
你希望我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
你就没有想过这些
Don't you ever wonder?
当然 想过
Sure. Yeah.
我想过
I wonder.
但是
But?
应该是韦佛尔来了
That'll be Weaver.
查理 霍金斯小姐要进保险柜库房♥
Charlie, Ms. Hawkins needs to get in the cage.
好的
Okay.
几个主要的保险柜都放满了
Main lock boxes are all full up,
不过没关系
that's ok.
这里有几个不用的旧保险柜
We got some old ones back here that don't get used anymore.
我是韦佛尔
That's Weaver.
我知道 烟酒火器管理局
Yeah. ATF I know.
好的
All right.
你自己来 没问题吧
Uh, y-you mind, uh, taking it from here?
钥匙上都有标记
These are all marked.
我得走了
I got to get to this.
-下面的接待处不能没人 -好的
- Reception down here is for shit. - All right.
有事我会大声喊你的
I'll just yell if I need you.
好的
All right.
我会飞速赶来的
I'll come a-shooting.
好
Okay.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next in line. Next.
亲爱的 轮到你了
That's you, honey.
都离柜台远点
Back away from the counter!
谁敢出声就一枪打死谁
Anybody tries to trip the silents gets a bullet for himself.
都给我趴下
Everyone down!
放轻松 孩子
Easy, son.
你肯定不想为了别人的钱而送命
You don't want to die for somebody else's money.
把你的手从电♥话♥上拿开
Get your ass away from that phone!
都到前面来
Everybody move around front.
都给我趴地上
Everybody on the floor!
快点
Do it! Now!
好了
All right.
钱包和首饰都给我拿出来
Wallets and jewelry, people.
走过来
Walk. Walk.
这就对了
There you go.
趴好了
Stay down!
你再碰那破电♥话♥ 再碰下试试
Get your ass away from that phone!
趴好了
Stay down!
你到那边去
Get the other end.
脸朝下 手从口袋里拿出来 放前面
Hands face-down in front of you, away from your pockets!
很好 很好
Nice. Nice.
翻过来 亲爱的
Flip over, darlin'.
让我看看你还有什么
Let's see what you got.
还有什么值钱的不
What else you got worth taking,
把手张开
open your hand.
张开
Open it.
快把手张开
Open your hand.
还有一只
Other one.
别让我说第二遍
I won't ask again.
要不然就折断你的手指
I'll just break your fingers.
走吧
Let's go.
这才像话
Yeah. That a girl.
快点 我们走
Come on, man, let's go!
快点 伙计
Come on, man!
伙计们 我们该走了
Let's go, Fellas. Time to go.
我真搞不明白
I don't get it.
跟你说过多少遍 要怎么应对
All the times I ran you through how to act...
跟你说了 这完全出于本能
I told you it was instinct.
有人闯进你家要怎么做
What to do for guys break into your home.
有人当街抢劫要怎么做
What to do for guys grab you on the street.
-有人… -现场的情况很复杂
- What to do... - There's a lot of drama going on in there.
如果一个持枪的歹徒要你的财物
If a guy with a gun want your shit,
马上给他 千万不要看他的眼睛
you give it to him, double quick and don't look at him in the eyes.
雷兰 我没事
Ralyan, I'm fine.
阿尔特这会忙得不可开交
Art looks spun up though,
他是不是在监控录像上发现什么
did he see something on the video?
-其中一个 你肯定认识 -哪一个
- Apparently you can recognize one of them. - Which one?
弗兰克·雷森纳 拖着氧气罐的那个老头
Frank Reasoner. The older guy with an oxygen tank
三十年前他就在十大通缉要犯名单上了
turns out 30 years ago he's on ten most wanted list.
什么罪 抢银行
For what? Robbing banks?
而且是抢了很多家
Apparently a lot of them.
他在迈阿密和马哈马都有住处
Got a place in Miami, one in Bahamas
他总是自己开着飞机来回往返...
used to fly himself back and forth in his own king air.
他过去三十年都在做什么
What's he's been doing for the past 30 years?
-这一判就是三十年 -真的
- That's been doing 30 years. - Really?
前不久因病获得假释 假释期到六月
Got compassionate parole and back in June,
是肺气肿 他应该撑不到六个月之后了
emphysema. Wasn't supposed to make it 6 months.
我还以为那个氧气罐只是装装样子
I thought that oxygen thing was just for show.
一个月前 他就没有去
Stopped checking in with
他的假释官那里定期报道了
his PO officer a month ago
所以说 他算是逃犯了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表