剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
道尔和我会好好"照顾"麦克里迪的
Hey, Doyle and me, we're gonna take care of Mccready.
好 那我去好好"照顾"那个女孩
All right. Well, I'm gonna take care of the Girl.
什么 洛丽塔 为什么
What? Loretta? What for?
在我看来 她机智地保住了自己家的大♥麻♥
Seems to me she showed craftiness and guile protecting her stash.
划破脸的又不是你
Well, it ain't your face.
我没告诉你那里可能会有陷阱吗
Did I not tell you that there would be booby traps?
去商店看看老妈那有什么奶酪
Stop by the store, see what kinda cheese mama got.
不如你自己过去看 我来收拾这个狗窝
How about you spending the 10 minutes I'm gone cleaning up this shithole?
等你回来这里就干净整齐多了
Maybe get it from hideous to just plain awful.
嘿 沃尔特
Hey, there, Walt!
-知道我们为什么来这吗 -不知道
- You know why we're here? - No.
洛丽塔在哪
Where's Loretta?
在你♥妈♥的♥商店里买♥♥面粉
Down at your mother's store, getting some flour.
我们把这些拿进去吧
Let's take this inside.
好
All right.
道尔 我打电♥话♥时
Look, Doyle, when I called that line,
并不知道他给你家干活
I didn't know he worked for you.
要知道的话我才不会
I never would've --
你到底在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
打什么电♥话♥
Called what line?
那你们来干嘛
Why are you here?
见鬼
What the hell?!
这事该归迪基来处理
This is more Dickie's Business.
我只是要旁边看着
I'm just standing by, make sure
免得你做傻事
You don't do anything stupid.
沃尔特 你用的是我们的地
You've been planting on our Land, Walt.
那是国家的
It's state land!
现在 这地一直是我们的
Oh, now, you've been planting on our land,
让你种 才能种
and any planting's by our say-so,
但我们没让你用
and you did not have our say-so.
我只想糊口啊
I was just trying to make a living!
莎莉·安医疗站都快把我赶出去了
Sally Ann's medical about wiped me clean.
那就想别的招
Find something else,
想点合法的
Maybe even something lawful.
就从卖♥♥了那块表开个头
Hell, you could start by selling that watch.
又不是纯金货
It ain't real gold!
莎莉·安在我结婚时送的
Sally Ann gave it to me on my wedding.
沃尔特
Walt!
我们前脚走 你后脚就跟上来
You gonna come after us, hmm?
趁我们上车时崩了我俩 是不
Maybe take a shot while we're going to the car?
老子不干那蠢事
I ain't stupid!
但我们要以防万一
Well, we're just gonna make sure.
这又是干嘛呢
Oh, c-come on, now!
没事 沃尔特
It's okay, Walt.
不会伤筋动骨
Won't break the bone.
连皮都擦不破
Hardly even break the skin.
这么保险
It's so harmless
干嘛不自己试试
why don't you put your foot in it?
沃尔特 来吧
Come on, now, Walt.
把脚放进去
Put your foot in.
我他妈才不放呢
The hell I will!
沃尔特 把脚放进去
Put your foot in, Walt.
我...我发誓 决不种大♥麻♥了
I-I swear I won't grow no more weed!
洛丽塔在棚子里摘的呢
Where's that bud your Loretta took from the shed?
在音响后面
It's behind the stereo.
没骗你
I wouldn't lie.
刚才你说啥来着
What were you talking about before?
打什么电♥话♥啊
Calling what line?
没什么
Nothing.
沃尔特 赶快把脚放进去
Put your foot in, Walt!
不
No!
沃尔特 给把脚放进去
Put your foot in, Walt.
他把你怎么了
He do anything to you?
没等他下手我就跑了
I got away before he could.
跟你♥爸♥说了吗
Did you tell your daddy?
说了
I did.
洛丽塔 你♥爸♥还好吧
How is your daddy, Loretta?
还为你♥妈♥的♥过世而伤心吗
He still under the cloud from your mother's passing?
有时吧
Some days.
是有时还是经常
Some days or most days?
他照顾你吗
He taking care of you?
料理家务吗
Keeping a proper home?
差不多就坐在椅子上
He sits in his chair, mostly.
那他为什么不经我同意擅自种毒品
When he's not growing weed without my say-so.
别怪他
Don't blame him.
基本上是我种的
I done most of the work on that score.
洛丽塔 你应该来找我 当面说清楚
You shoulda come to me, Loretta, straight up.
总有办法解决的
We'll work something out.
至于那个色魔
As for the pervert,
你不用再担心了
you don't have to worry about him no more.
先生 恕我冒昧 请问您是做什么的
Sir, would you think I'm bold to inquire what you do as your job?
要问我是否觉得你冒昧呢
Well, which one's the question
还是要问我的职业
-- what do I think, or What do I do?
洛丽塔 还不知道缉毒吧
Loretta, don't you know drug enforcement?
那些人总是西装革履
You see a man in a suit of clothes?
东嗅嗅西瞅瞅
They come around sniffin' the air.
不是 您误会了
Oh, no, no, you got us wrong.
我们是法♥院♥执行官
We're marshals service.
嗅嗅花 再让犯人伏法
We go around smelling flowers till we get turned on to wanted felons.
雷兰·吉文斯啊
Raylan Givens.
贝内特夫人
Mrs. Bennett.
这是副警雷切尔·布鲁克斯
This is deputy Rachel Brooks.
你好
Deputy.
离开太久都不习惯叫我马格斯了吧
Been away so long you forgot to call me Mags.
不想自作主张
Ah, I didn't want to presume.
洛丽塔 这位是雷兰·吉文斯
Loretta, this is Raylan Givens.
中学那会儿 他可是棒球巨星啊
He used to be a big baseball player in high school.
现在是政♥府♥的人了
Now he's a federal.
洛丽塔 小可怜
Oh, look at poor Loretta eyes drooping,
听我们叙旧挺没劲吧
us talking about the old days.
你先回家吧 洛丽塔
You run along home, Loretta.
让我们叙叙旧
Let us ancients catch up.
来点苹果派如何
Can I interest you in some apple pie?
那味道我还记着
I remember your apple pie.
这酒是90%浓度
I make it 180 proof.
勾了点苹果汁 加了些肉桂和香草
Cut it with cider, some apple juice, add some cinnamon and vanilla.
我也来一口
Reach me that glass, would you?
该多加点肉桂的
Coulda done with a pinch more cinnamon.
加肉桂的派更香
Cinnamon really sells the pie.
还是记忆中那个味儿
As good as I remember it.
警官 你也来点吗
Would you like some, ma'am?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
马格斯 生意好吗
How's business, Mags?
我这儿吗
This place?
还行吧
I get by.
别家呢
And the rest?
你来这里就为查这个啊
So that's why you're here.
想查就去查吧
You go ahead and prove it.
反正我开个小店 帮助那些领救济券
I run a store, help these poor people
吃了上顿没下顿的穷♥人♥们
come up from the holler with their food stamps.
谁哪只眼看到我种过大♥麻♥了
When's anybody seen me cultivate a herb
马格斯 我不是说了嘛
I told you, Mags.
我们这次不是来缉毒的
We're not drug enforcement.
缉毒组都不找你麻烦 就更别说我们了
As long as they got nothing on you, we don't, either.
听说从这儿到西弗吉尼亚的大♥片♥良田都是你的
I hear you got a good thousand acres, from here to west virginia.
那有什么用呢
What's good about it?
收成的三分之一充了公
You plant a third for the law,
三分之一喂了贼
a third for the thieves.
仅有这三分之一才能卖♥♥给毒贩子
What's left you sell to the dealers,
赚点能装进自己腰包的钱
the ones making the real profit.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表