剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Last one?
应该好了
That about does it.
好了
Okay.
迪基 要是条子查出来是我们干的怎么办
Dickie, uh, what if the they connect this back to us, the cops?
绝对不会 哥们
That ain't gonna happen, man.
你也看到了 我把血都擦干净了
I cleaned up all the blood. You saw me clean up the blood.
而且猎枪的子弹是不能做弹道对比的
And there ain't no way they're gonna match up a shotgun pellet.
好吗
Okay?
我可不能坐牢
Because I can't do no time.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. Hey.
没事的 好吗
It'll be okay. All right?
趁你家人还没回来 把这收拾一下吧
Let's clean this shit up before your family gets home,
我来给你喊号♥子 你看行吗
and I'll give you a holler, all right?
我很难过 雷兰
So sorry, Raylan.
真的
Truly.
你姨妈和我交情很深
Your aunt and I had a lot of history.
说真的 在她身上我能看到自己的影子
Truth be told, I always saw a bit of myself in her,
我希望她也是这么想的
and I'd like to think she'd say the same thing.
马格斯 先打住
Mags, I want to stop you right there.
我很感激你说的这些话
While I appreciate all that,
但我不是来这博取同情的
I ain't here for sentiment.
你有话就直说吧
I guess you'd better tell me what it is you do want.
我想见你的儿子们
I want to see your boys.
其实只要见一个就够了
Well, just the one boy, really.
别找他麻烦
Leave him out of this.
我觉得是他干的
I think he's responsible.
多亏海伦和阿尔洛 我才和黑峰达成交易
I think Helen and Arlo made my deal with Black Pike possible.
你也看到了 这笔交易惹怒了不少人
And as you can see, that deal angered a lot of folks,
这些人知道你家人拿到了卖♥♥地的现款
folks who knew your kin was paid cash for that property.
你就拿这些话搪塞我
That's the line you want to take?
抢劫失控 造成伤亡的事时有发生
Yeah, well, robberies go wrong all the time.
马格斯 迪基在哪
Mags, where's Dickie?
怎么 想完成二十年前未尽的事业
Why, so you can finish the job you started 20 years ago?
把他弄瘸还嫌不够
Crippling him wasn't enough.
你还想杀了他不成
Now you want to kill him?
我只是想跟他谈谈
I just want to talk to him.
对 谈谈
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Of course.
行啊 你可以不帮我
Fine. Don't help me.
但如果阿尔洛先找到他
But if Arlo finds him first,
我们都清楚结果会怎样
we both know how that'll end.
我只想过简简单单的生活
I had every intention of living a simple life...
把孩子抚养成人 操持好这个家
Raising my boys, keepin' house.
结果珀维斯被杀 我
Then Pervis got killed, and I...
我不得不接替他的位子
and I accepted this role,
为了我的家族 尽心竭虑
did what I had to do for my family.
也许我过的并不是自己想要的生活
I may not have lived the life I wanted,
但我绝不会让
but I'll be damned
我的孙子辈还过这样的生活
if my grandchildren are gonna live it the same way.
我已经让道尔的孩子们远离了这一切
I got Doyle's boys a path out of this holler.
对我来说 没有比这更重要的了
And nothing is more important to me than that.
那么
So...
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
在他出♥卖♥♥♥了库佛之后
After he helped you find Coover,
我就跟他断绝了关系
I separated myself from him.
我听说他有时会住库佛家
I heard he's been staying some at Coover's.
出于愧疚 或是
Out of guilt or...
悲伤 我也不知道
sadness, I do not know.
我以为你办丧事去了
Thought you were making funeral arrangements.
没错 我来买♥♥把剃刀
I was. Needed a razor.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
剃刀呢
Where is it?
这里没有我要的牌子
Didn't have my brand.
你♥爸♥爸想办法脱身了
Your father got away from us.
用博伊德作掩护 趁守卫不备时溜了
Used Boyd to give my man the slip.
知道他可能会去哪吗
Got any idea where they might be headed?
不知道
Nope.
道尔
Doyle...
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
你要干什么
What the hell you want?
我要你把枪放下
I want you to put that gun down.
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
阿尔洛 还记得上一次
Arlo, you remember the last time
你拿枪指着我是什么结果吗
you pointed a gun at me?
把枪放下
Put it down.
她恨我
She hated me.
海伦
Helen.
我配不上弗朗西斯
I wasn't good enough for Frances.
我是个差劲的父亲
I was a lousy father.
没错 说的很对
Yeah, sounds about right.
你妈妈去世的时候
When your mother died,
你根本搞不清楚情况 从不来看我
you wouldn't know, never coming by, but...
我非常绝望 接着海伦来到我身边
I was hopeless, and Helen stepped in.
但她不肯闭上她那张大嘴
But she didn't stop with her sharp tongue,
一刻不停
not for one damn instant.
大声叫嚷 喋喋不休
Always snapping, needling.
有一次给我吼了回去
One day I just barked back.
记不清我都说了什么
Can't remember what I said.
大概是说 她是个悍妇之类的吧
Something about her being a harpy, I think.
她笑了
She laughed.
就这样 从那天起
That was it. Not a day went by
我们没有一天不在互相责骂
we weren't tearing strips off each other.
但那就是我们的情趣
But that was our dance.
无意冒犯你母亲
No disrespect to your mother,
但这过去的十五年
but the last 15 years,
是我一生中最快乐的日子
the best of my life.
你凭什么认为 迪基会在这里
Why did you think you could find Dickie here?
这就是你要说的
That's all you've got to say?
你希望我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你没有表示哀悼
You haven't offered any condolences or, shit,
甚至没有对她的死感到难过
even said you're sad she's dead.
你希望我说出自己的感受吗
You want me to share my feelings?
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for god's sake.
我很遗憾 阿尔洛
I'm sorry, Arlo.
我只是觉得
I just don't see
说出我的悲伤并不能帮我找到迪基
how me exploring my grief is gonna help me find Dickie.
告诉我 你为什么会来这里
So my question is, why'd you come here?
我听说他有可能在这里
I heard tell he might be here.
马格斯也这么对我说
Mags told me the same thing.
接下去你打算去哪里找
Where would you look next?
为什么我要告诉你
Why would I tell you?
跟你一样 我也想找到他
I want to find him, same as you.
一样就怪了
Not the same as me.
你想逮捕他
You want to arrest him.
那么 咱们走吧
Okay, then. Let's go.
什么 去哪
What? Where?
我打算以酗酒和妨害治安的罪名
I'm gonna haul you off to jail,
把你送进监狱
drunk and disorderly.
我听见你跟那个州警说
Heard you tell that statie
你不是来办案的
you're down here as a private citizen.
但我仍然可以逮捕你 你个白♥痴♥
I can still arrest people, you idiot.
你不会这么做的
You're not gonna arrest me.
把手铐给我解开
Take these things off of me!
尼克 给你送来一个不太安分的家伙
Nick, got a live one for you.
好吧 好吧
All right! All right!
如果你放了我
I'll tell you what you need to know
我就告诉你 你想知道的
if you let me out of here.
你说吧
I'm listening.
去奥黛丽那 打听打听
Go to Audry's. Ask around.
迪基是那的常客
Dickie's a regular over there.
多谢
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表