剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
No.
我也不信
No.
要多久才能黑进雷森纳的电脑
How long would it take us to get up on reasoner's computer?
我马上就开始
I'll get right on it.
你确定
Now are you sure
你不想穿这件炸♥弹♥背心
you don't want to be the one wearing this, you know?
也许会爆♥炸♥哦
Maybe go out with a bang.
这可是一张通往天堂的门票
Shit, could be your ticket
无数处♥女♥就在天堂里等着你
to a paradise full of virgins.
准备好了吗
We ready to go?
整装待发
Five by five.
-知道吗 -弗兰克 弗兰克
- You know... - Frank, Frank,
你这是干吗 好吧
what are you doing? Okay.
我考虑了一下
On second thought,
把你活活打死
beating your ass to death
可能有点勉强我自己了
is a little ambitious health-wise.
你不是又来这套吧
Are we really gonna do this again, man?
-好吧 -不过往好了想
- Okay. - But on the bright side,
权当黄泉路上给你放炮送行了
you get to go out with a bang.
替我向那些处♥女♥们问好
Now, give my regards to the virgins.
我的天
Oh, god...
你说我是把你活活揍死
I can't decide if I should beat you to death
还是让你像离了水的鱼一样活活憋死
or leave you drowning in the air like a landed fish!
你知道吗
You know what?
管他呢
Shit.
-我考虑了一下 -别
- On second thought... - No.
别这样
Come on, man.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
要是那辆运钞车比我们先到
That armored car gets there before we do,
用定时锁把钱锁起来了 我们就没辙了
put the money behind the time lock, we're shit out of luck.
我们还有多少人手
How's our man-power situation?
差不多空了
Down to the felt.
联调局差不多把所有人都抽调走了
FBI's got the whole office in the field.
我们就剩三个人了
We're down to three.
包括我在内
Including me?
带你四个
Four.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
你黑进雷森纳的硬盘没
You get into Reasoner's hard drive?
我长得像混♥蛋♥吗
What am I, an asshole?
不像
No.
克里斯创建了一个镜什么
Chris created a mirror thing, uh...
-镜像驱动 -他创建了雷森纳电脑的镜像驱动
- Mirror drive. - Mirror drive of reasoner's computer.
我们全都查了一遍
We've been through everything
但是一点有用的都没找到
but the games haven't found shit.
连毛♥片♥都没有
Not even porn?
我们没找到任何
Well, we haven't found shit
能告诉我们 他可能在哪的东西
that would tell us where he might be.
署长 刚才接到匿名电♥话♥称
Chief, we just got an anonymous call saying
鲍比·格林和一个叫卡特·海耶斯的家伙
Bobby Green and somebody named Carter Hayes just
刚刚进入凡尔赛县坎伯兰第一银行
walked into first Cumberland in Versailles.
特工戴维
Special agent Davi,
和特工伯恩斯
Special agent Burnes.
你是吉文斯
You're Givens?
对
Yep.
就派了你一个人
They only sent one of you?
一桩案子 一名法警
One riot, one ranger.
这么说 你们认为是有人在报假警
Meaning you guys think the call is bogus?
这只能说明 我们的人都被派出去了
Meaning we're spread so thin right now,
署里现在已经没人了
there's no one else left in the office.
你都看着什么了
What'd you see?
没怎么看清
Well, I didn't get a good visual,
但我看见的那个顾客 看起来神情镇定
but the patrons I did see looked calm.
上次他们先是把出事地点包围 然后耐心等候
Last time, they waited in line, cased the place, first.
主要是得派个人进去看看情况
Basically somebody needs to go in there casual and take a look.
我去吧
I'll do that.
那个老头子就是我们要的逃犯 对吗
The old man's our fugitive, right?
你要是需要后援 我们可以把这里包围
Well, we'll cover the perimeter in case you need backup.
听着不错
Sounds like a plan.
模拟飞行
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
先生们 手放在我看得到的地方
Gentlemen, keep your hands where I can see them.
乖乖的 别激动
Nice and easy.
就你一个人 执法官
Are you all by yourself, Marshal?
都给我趴在地上
Everybody on the ground!
打劫了
This is a robbery!
慢慢地
Slowly!
慢慢地
Slowly!
我希望你没指望那位老爷爷来支援你
I hope you're not counting on your grandpa to give you backup.
我们可能要提前把他踢下地狱了
We might have to take him to hell slightly before his time.
弗兰克在哪
Where's Frank?
他拖我们后腿了
He was holding us up.
于是我们就把他留在旅馆里等死了
We left him at the hotel, dying.
那是谁告诉我们 你们在这的
Then who tipped us you were here?
活见鬼了
Son of a bitch.
怎么了
What?
车不见了
Car's gone.
被偷了
It got stolen?
两个傻蛋 你们的钱呢
Hey, dumb shit, where's the money?
在车里是吧
In the car?
执法官 是这样的
Marshal, it's like this.
我们在等运钞车
We're waiting for the armored car to get here
从科尼赛马场开到这来
from the Keeneland racetrack.
不过现在看来
Now, it appears to be running
运钞车貌似要迟一会才能到
just a couple minutes late,
等它一到 我们就拿着钱跑路
but when it gets here, we're gonna take our money and be on our way.
要不然...
Otherwise...
我就要整点动静了
I'm gonna have to huff and puff.
行
Okay.
行
Okay.
显然 你是有脑子的那个
Clearly, you're the smart one.
我希望你知道该怎么做
I'm hoping you know what to do now.
那位无辜的女士 就是被你踹伤了脸吧
And you're the one who kicks innocent women in the face.
你是说早上那个姑娘
You mean that girl from this morning?
她看起来可不无辜
She didn't seem so innocent.
她的床上功夫是不是和她的长相一样棒
Does she taste as good as she looks?
你知道我是哪里人吗 混♥蛋♥
You know where I'm from, asshole?
不知道
No.
我来自哈兰县
Harlan County.
那又怎样
So?
我们那的人都能分清炸♥药♥
Down there, we know the difference between dynamite
和照明火把
and road flares.
好了 伙计们 这是一起银行抢劫案
Okay, boys, this is a bank robbery.
归你们了
It's all yours.
好极了
Great.
好的
Okay.
雷森纳先生
Mr. Reasoner.
我猜你肯定是不相信 我会去自首
Guess you didn't believe I was giving myself up.
得了吧 没人会信的
Hell, no one did.
我才不相信什么"英勇就义"的破玩意
But I also didn't believe all that "Blaze of glory" bullshit.
我在你电脑上找到了模拟飞行软件
Found all those flight simulators on your computer,
然后我突然想起
and then I remembered that
你以前有过一架飞机
you used to own a plane back in the day.
所以我猜你肯定是想借此熟悉飞机驾驶
Figured you were refamiliarizing.
换我肯定不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
除非说你想"英勇就义"
Unless you're rethinking that "Blaze of glory."
还记得吗 我曾经在格林科教过枪♥械♥
Remember I used to teach firearms back at Glynco.
你为什么会独自一人来这里
That why you came out here all by your lonesome?
你是想跟我来次《正午》式的决斗吗
'Cause you wanted to give me the chance to high-noon it?
译注: 电影《正午》中主人公
最后选择独自与坏人决斗
不 我一个人来这里
No, I came down here all by lonesome
是因为办公室里的其他人
'cause everybody at the office is out
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表