剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, uh...
去格林科吧
Glynco.
去格林科
Glynco?
对
Yeah.
我是说
I mean...
你曾经在那里过的很快乐
You were happy.
我喜欢教孩子们射击的那些日子
I liked teaching kids how to shoot.
是啊 我确实喜欢待在那里
Yeah, well, I - I liked you being there.
只要有一个孩子的枪♥械♥出了问题
I liked knowing that, unless one of those kids misfired,
你不到半夜绝不回家
you were gonna walk through the door at night.
那又怎样
So?
怎样
So?
你和我想的一样吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
如果你认为我的意思是 一起去格林科
If you think I'm saying let's go to glynco,
你猜对了
then, yeah.
那里可充满了回忆
There's a lot of history there.
哦 那又有什么关系
Oh. So what?
哪里都充满了回忆
Running into history everywhere.
我已经受够了现在这种生活
I'm sick of that shit.
事实上 我不想再待在这里了
The fact is, I'm done here.
至少阿尔特已经和我没关系了
Or at least Art's done with me.
也就是说你的人生在这里完全没有起色了
So you got nothing better to do with your life.
你也许还会和以前一样偷偷地离开你的前妻
You might as well just run off with your ex.
没错
Exactly.
去格林科
Glynco.
能让我考虑下吗
Can I think about it?
有这必要吗
Really?
你还要考虑
You're serious?
对
Yeah.
我以为你一直都是这么想的
I thought this is what you wanted.
对 我过去一直是这么想的
Yeah, well, it was something I wanted.
过去
"Was"?
雷兰 我不知道你有没有注意到
Raylan, I don't know if you've noticed,
但是到现在为止 我经历了
but there's a lot of stuff going on
太多太多了
in my life right now.
哦 真糟
Well, shit.
谢天谢地 我没有单膝跪地
Thank god I didn't get down on one knee.
我不是不愿意
I didn't say no.
我只是说我需要再考虑一下
I just said I wanted to think about it.
好吧
All right.
还需要司机吗
You still need a ride?
需要
I do.
我们都知道这事 不仅要花钱还要出力
Now, we all know it takes muscle and money.
而现在 我们两者具备
Now, we got a bit of both,
只是需要在短时间内继续扩大实力
but we're gonna need more soon.
我会出一份力的
I'll take point on muscle.
你懂的 我可以出人出力
You know me - people person.
我们还需要一个大本营
We're also gonna need a home base.
在这种光天化日的场所没法大施拳脚
Can't do much out in the open like this.
也许是时候 跟那个偷了你酒吧的胖子
Well, maybe it's time we had a word with that fat man
谈谈了
who stole your bar.
可不是光谈谈就行了
He'll get more than a word.
一旦具备了这些基础
Now, once we got infrastructure
就万事俱备了
and we got everything in line,
届时 我们就可以闪亮登场
we're gonna have to make our grand debut.
你已经有计划了吗
Well, what do you got in mind?
有很多种方法可以昭告天下我们东山再起了
Well, there are any number of ways to get out the message.
关键是要找到一个合适的信使
The trick is picking the right messenger.
现在 我需要点时间来筹划下这事
Now, I've been doing a little bit of thinking.
博伊德 约翰尼
Boyd, Johnny.
你是哪位
Don't know you.
我们可以认识一下
Well, we can change that.
是可以
Well, maybe we could,
但我是来找他的
but I'm here to talk to this man,
所以你可以把你的脸
so you can put your face
转向任何一个不朝这里的地方
back in whatever it is you got going on there.
那是什么 奶昔
What is that, a milk shake?
说你的事 兔崽子
Keep it up, rabbit.
博伊德 我是想告诉你
Boyd, uh, I just wanted you to know
无论你和我妈妈说过什么
whatever words were said between you and my mama,
无论你做了什么样的决定 都结束了
whatever deal you made, it's off.
你和贝内特家族间的合作已经结束了
Your arrangement with the Bennetts is done.
贝内特家族
The Bennetts?
他们以前不是这附近的小混混们吗
Didn't they used to be a swinging dick around here?
还有 他们中有个小子
Then, uh, one of them boys -
叫什么来着的
What the hell's his name, uh,
胡特尔还是布格尔 被♥干♥掉了
Hooter or Booger - got killed,
其他的人好像都面壁思痛去了
put the rest them up against the wall.
你说够了没
You about done?
你是不是还嫌自娱自乐的时间不够
What, you need a little more time to go on entertaining yourself?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
博伊德
Boyd
现在是这么个情况...
Let's see, now...
你老爸死了 你的手下也死了
Your daddy's gone, your men are dead.
现在只剩下约翰尼还在
Take one look at Johnny over here.
我们就不能面对现实吗
Can't we all get around the fact
他根本就算不上男人
that he ain't much more than a man
他就是个坐轮椅的废人
that you put in a wheelchair.
还有这位奶昔哥
And milkshake over here, well,
他也许可以放个哨什么的
he probably has to whistle
在我们完事后 善个后什么的
when he takes a shit so he knows which end to wipe.
他不仅长的有创意 说话也别具风格啊
Boy, he ain't just handsome. He's funny.
我来这的目的 博伊德
Point I'm coming down to, Boyd -
就是告诉你一些你该知道的事情
I believe you need to know what's what.
你听好了
So here's what's what.
贝内特县 会是我的地盘
Town of Bennett - that would be mine.
哈兰县 也会是我的地盘
Harlan - well, you can bet that's gonna be mine.
而你 我很欢迎你加入我这边
And you - you're welcome to join me.
明白了吗
All right?
或者你可以 就这样离开这里
Or you can, uh, just get yourself across the county line.
先生们
Gentlemen.
这就对了
That's right.
这就对了 兔崽子 赶紧溜了吧
That's right, rabbit. Hop away.
你要我怎么对付他
What do you want me to do about him?
啥都别做
Nothing.
我们刚刚找到了我们的信使
We just found our messenger.
不介意听会广播吧
You mind the radio?
行 可以 听吧
No, no. Not at all.
你来吧 别 别 别
There you go. No, no, no, no.
换个台
The other one.
对 这就给力了
Yeah. Give that a shot.
这曲子第一次听可能不咋地
A voice like this grates on you at first,
但以后 也许你会喜欢上这曲子
but then, maybe, you'll learn to like it.
就像尼尔·杨
Like Neil Young -
一开始不喜欢 后来慢慢就喜欢了
Didn't like him, then I did.
不会吧 那可是尼尔·杨
No, he's Neil Young.
国之一宝
National treasure.
他是加拿大人
He's Canadian.
所以我猜他一定很糟糕
Then I guess he sucks.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
趴下身子
Get down.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
低头
Stay down.
我是联邦副警雷兰·吉文斯
This is deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
我和一位女士在一起
I'm with a civilian, female.
我们正遭到两名白人的袭击
We're under fire from two men, white.
我们前往一个办公场所躲避
Taking cover in the offices of, uh...
叫博文...博文板材公♥司♥
Bowen - Bowen prefab.
威廉姆斯和比茵大街东南角的博文板材公♥司♥
Bowen prefab on the southeast corner of Williams and Byng.
我不知道是什么颜色
I don't know what color it is.
我只知道这地方有警铃
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表