剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Because of you.
拜我所赐
because of me?
怎么可能是我的错
Now, how in the world is that my fault?
不要问这种你没法回答的问题
Don't ask questions you don't want answered.
妈妈 我不想害他 我当时受尽折磨
Mama, it wasn't like I wanted to give him up. I was tortured.
-你应该撑住 -我当时受尽折磨
- You should have taken it! - I was tortured!
库佛要杀了洛丽塔
Coover was going to kill Loretta.
我竭尽全力 不让他伤害她
And I did everything I could to make sure he didn't hurt her
因为我知道 那个女孩对你意味着什么 妈妈
because I know how much that girl means to you, mama!
如果他杀了她 我会亲手杀了他
And if he'd done it, i'd have killed him myself!
你已经不止一次地
You went against the family...
背弃了贝内特家族
And not for the first time.
黑峰煤矿是我们的未来
Black pike is the future.
你哥和他的家人会受益于此
Its proceeds go to your brother and his family.
他们会有出息 而你不会
They are the future, not you.
妈妈
Mama...
大哥 你是知道的
Brother, you know
妈妈的本意肯定不是这样
She ain't nowhere near thinking straight on this.
她只是太悲伤了
Mind's all twisted up with grief.
不 迪基
No, Dickie.
她就是这么想的
It's been in the works.
而且 我也同意她的看法
And I'm with her on it.
是吗 那我还图个什么呢
Is that right? Now, what did I expect?
当然了
Of course.
你跟你孩子的未来都已经安排妥当了
You and your boys will get your future laid out for you.
同时 本内特这个姓氏也风光不在了
Yeah, but meanwhile, the Bennett name ain't worth shit.
老哥 你是知道的
Now, you know, brother -
如果我们不复仇 我们就狗屁不如
you know if we don't answer this killing, we are nothing!
狗屁不如
Nothing!
看样子 你现在反倒成了
So now you're gonna cast yourself as the great
本内特家族的荣誉捍卫者了
protector of the Bennett family name?
看来没人愿意捍卫贝内特家族的荣誉了
Ain't no one else seems willing.
还扯不上家族荣誉 迪基
This ain't about our name, Dickie.
你这么说 是因为你想置雷兰·吉文斯于死地
It's about you wanting to put Raylan Givens in the ground.
是吗 我跟你说
Oh, is that right? Let me tell you something -
大♥麻♥生意归你
You get the weed.
剩下的 奥施康定
You leave the rest - the oxy,
冰♥毒♥ 保护费 这些你跟库佛
meth, protection - whatever you and
以前想染指的东西想都别想
your brother were scheming to get into.
为什么啊
and why is that?
妈妈准许博伊德·克劳德
Mama give Boyd Crowder free rein to pursue
想干嘛就干嘛
whatever business he wanted.
她告诉博伊德·克劳德什么了
She told Boyd Crowder what?
明知故问
You heard me.
别提了 就让它去吧
Okay, so let's just let it lie.
-她... -别提了 懂了吗
- She - Let it lie, understand?
好吧
Oh, yeah.
我懂了
I do see.
完全懂了
Quite clearly.
那就好 那就好 迪基
All right, Dickie. all right.
第四段到第七段
I can't accept the murky language
我不能接受 讲得太含糊了
in paragraphs four through seven.
说的很清楚啊
Oh, it's clear.
只是不符合你客户的期望而已
It just happens not to be your client's wishes.
受益人问题 我绝不会让步
I'm not gonna budge on the beneficiary.
我们已经申明过了
We've been over this.
首份协议是有效力的
The first contracts stand,
所以受益人也是合法的
and the beneficiary stands,
你尽可以不接受
and you can kick all you want,
但是你的客户在婚前就签订了协议
but the policies predate the marriage and any amendments
随后还签订了修正协议
that have been made by your client,
不管你出示多少份弃权声明也没用
no matter how many waivers you show me.
我们走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
有必要吗 加里
Really, Gary?
至于要为保险的事情争成这样吗
We're gonna fight over insurance?
下面还要争什么 各种掌上设备
What's next? Pocket lint?
薇诺娜
Winona...
天哪
Oh, god.
加里
Gary...
好吧 今天就到这里吧
Okay. All right. We're done here for today.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在什么都别说
There's nothing more to say.
你这会情绪很不稳定
These are very emotional times.
你逼的我没的选择
You gave me no choice.
你有过选择的 加里
Oh, you had a choice, Gary.
你只是选错了
You just chose wrong.
这些话我在脑子里
You know, I've rehearsed these words
已经盘旋过千百遍
in my head a thousand times,
但现在坐在你面前
but sitting with you now,
我却什么都想不起来了
all my words are gone.
我想起了我父亲的许多事
I- I've been doing a lot of thinking a lot about daddy.
他很勤奋 食量很大 很粗鲁
He was a hard man with large appetites and few graces.
而我穷其一生 就是不想跟他一样
And I spent my whole life trying to be a different kind of man.
但回过头来看
But looking back on it, I-I -
我才意识到 他是如何
I can see how he made it possible
抚养我们长大 如何让我们吃饱穿暖
for us to grow up in a world without want or hunger,
如何向需要帮助的人伸出援手
how he helped those in need
试着在我们这一方土地上建立一点秩序
and tried to bring a little order to our corner of the world.
我终于理解了 那些他想做却没做成的事情
I guess I understand finally what he tried, imperfectly, to do.
也明白了那有多重要
And I see value in that.
或许正是这个原因 我直到现在才来看你
Maybe that's why I haven't come to you until now.
我要向你道歉 发自肺腑的
I owe you an apology, a deep apology.
我一直想弄清自己在这世上该做怎样的人
I've just been trying to find my way in the world.
尽管我的出发点是好的 却伤害了别人
And while my intentions were good, people got hurt.
甚至害死了人
People died.
我没被你害死 还真是遗憾
Well, too bad for me I wasn't one of them.
想看看我用来接尿接屎的袋子吗
Would you like to see the bag I have to wear to piss and shit in?
但若是能帮你认清自己 博伊德
But if it helped you find your way in the world, Boyd, well,
这也就值了
then I guess it was worth it.
我每次倒尿袋的时候
Now I'll think about your way
都会想到你是怎样的人
every time I empty it.
把我的打火机拿来
Reach me my lighter.
这不只是为了我 约翰尼
It's not just about me, Johnny.
你总是为自己着想 博伊德
It's always about you, Boyd.
我不是以前那个我了
I'm a different man now.
而且我知道 你我血脉相连
And I understand that you and me, we are one blood.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Is that right?
我这么跟你说吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
你去外面
Why don't you go on out there,
用猎枪朝自己开一枪 把自己打成两半
and you get yourself cut in half by a shotgun blast,
再粘到一起去 怎么样
then stuck back together again?
然后 再回来跟我说
And then, when you come back here,
什么血脉不血脉的 老弟
we can talk about being one blood, cousin.
腿还管用
Yeah. They still work.
虽然不怎么好用 但还管用
For shit... but they work.
你以为你给我带来了奇迹
You... you think you performed a miracle on me?
我不在相信任何奇迹
I don't believe in miracles anymore.
但不管怎么说 这也不算坏事
Well, that is something, anyway.
我确实很感谢你拿来的钱
I do appreciate the money that you sent.
啤酒也是要钱的
Beer ain't free.
就谈到这里吧
We about done here now?
我需要你 约翰尼
I need you, Johnny.
要我♥干♥吗
For what?
完成老爹一直想做的事情
To do what daddy only dreamed of,
让哈兰县重回克劳德家族手中
bring Harlan County back under Crowder control.
听我说
Now...
这绝非易事 也不是一夜就能做到
It's not gonna be easy, and it's not gonna happen overnight.
但是最终会实现的
But its gonna happen.
你和我 我们会做到的
You and me, we're gonna do it.
我他妈的还有什么用
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表