剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
也许很难理解我们为何不
hard to understand why we're all
老老实实的排好队 然后问
not just lining up and saying,
"在哪签字"
"Where do we sign?"
可我们有自己独特的食物
But we got our own kind of food,
自己的音乐 自产的酒
our own music...our own liquor.
是的
Yeah!
我们有自己的求偶习俗以及养育孩子的方式
We got our own way of courting and raising children
我们还有自己的生存和死亡法则
and our own way of living and dying.
为了保护这些
And to protect all that,
我们必须对卡罗尔·约翰逊女士
we have got to say "No, thank you"
和黑峰煤矿说 "不 谢谢"
to Miss Carol Johnson here and black pike mining.
听我说 听我说 因此我才用自己的钱
Hey, hey, hey. Which is why I put my own money
来阻止土地所有者
to stop the landowners
将土地出让给黑峰煤矿
from selling their rights away to the mining company.
然而就在昨天 我们的雷吉
Now, just yesterday, Reggie here
你好 雷吉 我们的雷吉拒绝了我
hello, Reggie -- Reggie here turned me down.
把土地出让给了黑峰煤矿
Sold out to black pike instead.
没关系 雷吉
It's all right, Reggie.
我明白你的处境
I understand what kind of pressure you were under.
但有时候 我们得停下来
But sometimes we need to stop
想一想我们将要付出的代价
and remember just what it is we've got to lose...
所以我邀请所有人明天来参加一个大型的
Which is why I'm inviting you all up our way tomorrow for a big,
狂欢派对 狂欢派对
ol' whoop-de-do! Whoop-de-do!
所有人都要来
Everybody, come...
包括你在内 雷吉
Even you, Reggie...
尤其是约翰逊女士 你更要来
...And especially you, Miss Johnson.
我想让你们知道
I want you all to
我们在这里争取的都是什么
see just what it is we are fighting for down here.
这是什么
What's that?
鞭炮
A firecracker.
鞭炮
A firecracker?
没错
Mm-hmm.
这就是刚才的枪声
That's our gunshot?
看来是这样
It appears so.
你这是在干吗
What are you doing?
我只是在想
I was just thinking.
它炸的可真是时候
It exploded at a -- a pretty ideal time for you.
你认为是我让人放的
You think I had someone set that off?
趁大会还没完全失控
Before the meeting got too out of hand.
也许还能为你挣点同情分
Might have even gained a little sympathy for your side.
我的同情分在你开了金口之后就没了
Any sympathy I had started to slip away when you said your piece.
我的职责是保护你
My job is to protect you,
而不是保护你们公♥司♥的利益
not your company's agenda.
不过我得承认 炸的确实挺及时的
Well, I admit it was a well-timed prank,
但这跟我没有一点关系
but I didn't have anything to do with it.
见鬼了 我的心脏这会还蹦蹦直跳
Hell, my heart's still pounding.
你要感受下吗
Want to feel?
你今天已经"玩"得够尽兴了
You've had enough fun for today.
艾娃 你在吗
Ava, you here?
按住他 按住他
Get him! Get him!
我们只是公事公办 博伊德
Now, it's just business, Boyd.
这只是一点警告
It's got a little warning for you here.
我叫你去别人家里游说 我叫你在会上发言
You got to go to another house, you got to stand up in that meeting!
你这个蠢货
You're stupid!
退后
Back off!
小妞 枪可不能乱开
Girl, you ain't shooting nobody.
这是 这是什么玩意
What the--the hell?
不 不
No! No!
你杀了查利
You killed Charlie!
给我滚出去
Get out of my house!
我不说第二遍
Make me ask again!
滚
Out!
滚蛋
Go on!
你真不该放我活路 小妞
You should have killed me, girl.
走 库佛 我们走 没事的
Come on, Coov. Come on. It's okay.
查利
Charlie!
迪基 走
Dickie... Come on.
哦 天那
Oh, my god.
天那
Jesus.
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
你抛弃了她
You left her?
她抛弃了我
She left me.
为什么 因为你四处沾花惹草
Why? You fool around?
结婚六年从来没有
Not once in six years.
我去了迈阿密 她跟一个房♥地♥产♥经纪人跑了
I went to Miami. She left me for a realtor.
太悲剧了
That's a sad story.
你喝了我这么多酒
So, is the marshals service gonna
法警署会补偿我吗
reimburse me for the decimation of my minibar?
我从噼里啪啦的鞭炮中救了你
So it's the least Black Pike can do,
黑峰煤矿就拿这个来报答我
after I saved you from that firecracker.
你今晚就在这椅子上过夜吗
Are you gonna sleep in that chair tonight?
等我喝够了 睡哪都成
I figure if I drink enough, I can sleep just about anywhere.
我的床够大 我很乐意和你分享
I have a big bed. I'm happy to share it.
是啊
Yes.
感谢你的好意
I appreciate the offer,
不过
but, uh --
哦 不过 法警署恐怕会找你麻烦
Oh, but you -- you might get in trouble with the Marshals service.
我估计我现在已经惹上麻烦了
I believe I'm already in trouble with the Marshals service.
我没结过婚
I have never been married.
可能永远也不会结
I probably never will.
你父亲是个矿工
And your dad was a miner,
而你却在为煤矿公♥司♥卖♥♥命
and now you work for the coal company.
我父亲去世的时候 我还在念哥伦比亚大学
My daddy died. I was at Columbia.
我当时立刻从英国文学专业
I switched my major from English Literature to
转到了矿物和采矿工程
Mineral and Mining Engineering,
学成之后就供职于黑峰煤矿
and then I went on to work for the company.
此后你就把自己的爱都给了自己的狗
And you saved your love for your dog.
是猫 我管它叫"猫"
I have a cat. That's what I call him - "Cat".
我喊 "猫 到这来"
I say, "Come here, cat."
我抚摸它 但它却从来不叫
I pet him, but he never purrs.
这个吗
Yeah, well...
好吧
All right, well,
早点睡吧 明天还要早起
you better get some sleep. We have an early morning.
好
Okay.
去马格斯那里之前 还得去一个地方
We gotta make one more stop on our way to Mags'.
是吗 去哪
Yeah? Where would that be?
你姑妈海伦家
Your aunt Helen's.
别动
Just hold still.
艾娃 我真抱歉
Oh, I'm awful sorry, Ava.
你打算告诉我这是怎么回事吗 博伊德
You want to tell me what's going on, Boyd?
很显然
It's pretty obvious.
贝内特家族的人想得到那些土地
The Bennetts are trying to secure those properties,
黑峰煤矿的人也一样
same as Black Pike.
但是黑峰煤矿现在拥有整个山顶
But Black Pike owns the entire mountaintop.
他们之所以急着要圈下那些土地
The only reason we're chasing those properties
是因为贝内特家族也想圈下那些土地
is 'cause the Bennetts are, too.
博伊德 你赶快收手吧
You can't keep doing what you're doing, Boyd.
是该收手了
No.
可如果我能弄清
But if I can figure out
贝内特家族打的是什么主意
what the Bennetts are up to,
没准我就能找到 对我们有利的解决办法
there might be a way out of this thing that works for us.
对我们
For us?
虽然我知道的不多
Well, I don't know much,
但是我觉得问题的根源往往是相同的
but it seems to me it always comes down to one thing.
是什么
What's that?
人为财死
Money.
伟大的雷兰·吉文斯的出生地
The birthplace of the great Raylan Givens.
太令人激动了
This is so exciting.
控制点你的情绪
Try to contain yourself.
海伦 阿尔洛 这位是黑峰煤矿的
Helen, Arlo, this is Carol Johnson
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表