剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
which do not need a federal marshal snooping around!
那么...
So...
我们该拿雷兰·吉文斯怎么办
What are we gonna do about Raylan Givens.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我
Wha--
我什么意思
What do I mean?
我想她的意思是 让我们杀了他
I think she wants us to kill him.
难道你刚才没听见吗
Have you not been listening?
我听到了
Yeah.
她说她不想让他察觉此事
She said she didn't want him snooping around.
没错
That's right.
你知不知道 如果我们杀了一个法警
You have any idea the federal shitstorm we'd bring down
会惹来怎样的杀生大祸
if we killed a marshal?
他们会出动黑鹰直升机来抓我们
We're talking black hawk-helicopter time.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我希望在一个有脑子的人
I don't want either of you two doing shit
告诉你们该怎么办之前
or even contemplating doing shit
你俩不要鲁莽行事
until you run it
或者策划如何行事
by someone who can think.
门没锁
It's open.
是不是音量太大了
Is the music too loud?
有点
Little bit.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
《人性枷锁》
"Of human bondage."
没看过
I don't know that.
我刚开始看
Yeah, I just started.
这里有点闷
Little stuffy in here.
我不介意
I don't mind.
外面走廊上的空气要好的多
It's nicer out on the porch.
假发又流行了
Wigs are popular again.
美发店的生意也越来越不好做了
Starting to cut into business,
不过昨天有个女人
Although there was this one woman yesterday --
让我把她的假发烫成卷发
she wanted me to add curls to hers.
她把假发套在泡沫喷雾头上
She brought it in on a foam head,
放在我的椅子上
put it up in my chair,
就像真人一样
like it was a real person.
你能相信吗
You believe that?
还真有点像
That's something.
当然她也没付钱
She didn't tip for shit, either.
我讨厌处理假发
I hate doing wigs.
我一直很想知道自己留长发是啥样
You know, I always wondered what I'd look like with long hair.
肯定很好笑 博伊德
That is a funny image, Boyd.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我觉得 如果我留长发
I thought if I had long hair,
我很可能会成为某个摇滚乐队的主唱
I might be the lead singer in a rock band.
我喜爱音乐
I love music.
你会唱歌♥吗
Well, can you sing?
不会
No.
我不会 一点也不会
No, I can't sing -- not a lick.
但我祖母 她会唱歌♥
But my grandmother, she could sing.
她会在后院里唱歌♥
She would sing out in the backyard,
而我就坐在旁边听她唱
and I'd sit and listen to her.
她的歌♥声能让我平静下来
It calmed me.
日子还长着呐
Well, life is long.
是啊
Yeah.
来了群不速之客
We have some unexpected accompanying.
艾娃 你最好回屋里去
Ava, you best go inside.
你朋友
Friends of yours?
进去把门锁上
Go on in and lock the door.
别往前走了
Stop right there.
我得向你们道歉
I'm afraid I owe you an apology.
我之前的所作所为毫无道理可言
What I did to you was uncalled for.
每当我想起那些痛苦的事情
It's just that I get confused in my head
脑子就会犯糊涂
whenever I think about such painful things.
没事 博伊德
It's all right, Boyd.
我们不是为这个事来的
It ain't what we're here for.
那是为了什么事
What are you here for?
这是我小弟普鲁特
You know my buddy Pruitt.
他一直很内疚
Feels real bad about
因为他上次在矿上对你出言不逊
how he talked to you at the mine.
这是马库斯
This is Marcus.
-给你 -多谢了
- Here you go. - Hey, thanks.
等下有你好受的
Later's got a hard-on for you.
我靠
Shit.
你知道这是什么表吗 小子
You know what this chart is, dawg?
任务分配表
Service law.
昨晚应该是你去打扫厕所
You were scheduled to service the main bathroom last night.
厕所
Bathroom?
没人喜欢去拖屎拖尿
Nobody likes to mop up piss and shit homes,
你以为我不知道
think I don't know that?
我看错了
I must have misread,
我昨晚去打扫厨房♥了
I did kitchen duty instead.
成事不足败事有余
Well that's one hell of a screw up.
我现在就去干
I'll get on it right now.
不用 坐下
No sit down.
- 但你不是 - 我没说走之前不许走
- But if you want me, - We're not done til I say we're done.
坐
Sit.
你是个老好人 所以我就直说了
You're a good homeboy, so I'm gonna walk it out.
我30岁之前吸过毒
I snorted, shot, drank,
伤过人 酗过酒 懒惰成性
grundled, and douched more junk
我做的坏事比瑞克·詹姆斯一生做的坏事还多
before I was 30 than Rick James did in his lifetime.
瑞克·詹姆斯: 上世纪七八十年代享有盛名的"放克音乐大♥师♥"
吸毒成瘾 后因虐待他人入狱
而我到现在依旧生龙活虎
And I'm still kicking.
你知道这是为什么
You want to know why?
因为我经常爬楼梯
Because I am the stair master.
每天我都爬好几次楼梯
Yeah, I climb all 12 steps dozens of times, every day.
真令人佩服
And that's admirable.
你没有承担你该承担的责任
You skipped out on your responsibilities.
现在是你为此付出代价的时候了
And now there's a price to pay.
我要你列个清单
You need to make an inventory,
进行相应的补救
and I want you to make amends.
好吧 没问题
Okay, all right.
不找借口 是吧
There are no excuses, all right?
我知道
Oh, I know.
所以你今天的假期被取消了
And that's why I canceled your day pass.
现在 我要你上楼去
Now, I want you to go upstairs,
写一份自我评价 还有记得参加3点的会议
work on your self-appraisal, and be at the 3:00 meeting.
别这样 我有一些重要...
Don't do that. I got some real big --
我知道你的计划
I know about your plans.
但你只能延后到下星期了
You'll have to reschedule for next week.
下个星期就不是他生日了
It won't be his birthday next week.
这只是个小小的惩罚
This is a baby bitch slap.
如果我真的动怒了
If I was really upset, I'd yank
我会直接弄死你
your chain all the way back to correction.
放你的狗屁
Bullshit!
叮咚
Ding-dong!
你刚才的举动 为自己换来了30天的禁闭
You just earned yourself a 30-day-pass suspension.
你可以用这30天好好反思下
You can use the month to
自己怎么那么没礼貌
work on your lack of respect!
现在滚出我的办公室 滚啊
Now get out of my office. Now!
阿内特先生 这位是联邦法警雷兰·吉文斯
Mr. Arnett, this is Deputy Marshal Raylan Given.
我们是老相识了
Not our first tango.
雷兰 随便坐
Raylan, you just have a seat.
想喝什么咖啡
How do you take your coffee?
噢 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, nothing for me thank you.
伊薇特 照老规矩办
Well, the usual for me Yvette,
泡两杯 没准这位法警先生会改变主意
make two in case the Deputy changes his mind.
你要洛克咖啡吗
You want a Locké?
阿内特先生很喜欢洛克咖啡
Mr. Arnett likes Locké.
-他喝了之后肯定直抱怨 -好
- Oh, he'll have a nudge... - Ok.
这是派普·凡·温克尔牌的吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表