剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
这也是你我的共同之处...
That's something you and I have got in common...
我们都吃过雷兰·吉文斯的子弹
we've both taken a bullet from Raylan Givens.
不过我们还有别的共同之处
But there's something else we both have,
那就是很会耍手段
and that's a talent for playing the angles.
你对付卡罗尔的招数...
Way you worked that coal lady...
我得向你致敬
well, my hat's off to you.
您太抬举我了 吉文斯先生
Well, that's very kind of you to say, Mr. Givens.
叫我阿尔洛
Call me "Arlo."
那么 阿尔洛 我们到这里来
Well, Arlo, the reason why we're here is
是因为在我们成年之前
there's parts of my daddy's business
我老爸放弃了一些生意
that even Johnny here wasn't privy to...
这些生意就连约翰尼都没参与过
things that Bo might have given up before we come of age.
在我的印象中 阿尔洛
The way I understand it, Arlo, is, uh, back in the day,
当这里还是一片荒原的时候
when this place was really the wild west,
外人想要来做生意的话...
the only way anyone would come in here from out of town to do a deal...
比如说 想带一批大♥麻♥来卖♥♥...
say, uh, pick up a big pot harvest...
唯一的途径就是
was if you and uncle Bo
你或伯叔叔和他们一起押货进出
would ride in and out with them.
没人会傻到去劫货
Figured no one would be dumb enough to hijack a load if it
除非他全家人今后不想过
meant the whole family would have to spend the rest of their
安生日子了
lives looking over their shoulders.
要是我老爸再精明点
Now, had my daddy been a more calculating man,
在他不必跟着押货的时候
when those arrangements were no longer necessary,
他完全可以根据自己对
he might have used his knowledge of
货物包装和存放地点的了解
where and how those loads were packaged
转而 自己去打劫货物
and transferred to, uh, get in the hijacking business himself.
我有说过 雷兰把我脚上的追踪器拿掉了没
I mention Raylan took off my ankle tether?
也就是说 我可以来去自如了
It means I'm free to come and go as I please.
那你的腿呢 阿尔洛
Well, how about that leg, Arlo?
还能行走自如吗
Is it free to come and go as it pleases?
他们还在谈吗
Are they still at it?
看来是的
Looks that way.
我打算戒烟了
I think I'm gonna cut 'em out.
也许还会戒酒
Maybe quit drinking, too.
让自己清静的活一段
Live life clean for a while.
我来吧
I got it.
谢了
Thank you.
知道他们在嘀咕些什么吗
Any idea what they're all cooking up in there?
给我吧
Give me.
鬼知道
Not a clue.
这样很好
Oh, that's good.
我曾无数次的希望 能少知道点他的事
There have been lots of times I wish I knew less about what he does.
我从没想过 要多了解一点
I can't ever remember a time I wished I knew more.
海伦 你这是在给我做亲子教育吗
Miss Helen, are you giving me motherly counsel?
你要记住 亲爱的
Well, just remember, honey,
不管别人对你做了什么
no matter what anyone does to you...
他们如何惧怕你 如何伤害你
how much they scare you, how much they hurt you,
你不知道的 永远不知道
you can't tell what you don't know.
伙计们
Boys.
马格斯
Mags.
你们这是在准备战斗呢
It looks like you're getting ready for a war.
你来就是想说这个
Is that all you got to say to me?
你能告诉我 这里出了什么事吗
You want to tell me what's happening here?
有些人不把我和卡罗尔签的协议
Some of the people haven't taken too kindly
放在眼里
to the deal I made with that coal lady.
那帮坏蛋 他们在墙上...
Bad enough they painted...
乱写乱画...打碎了玻璃...
painted the walls...broke out the windows...
还把货架上能拿的都拿走了...
Took everything they could carry off the shelves...
还有一个人...
One of them...
在地板上撒尿
relieved himself on the floor.
我不会再让这样的事发生了
Now, that ain't gonna happen twice.
昨晚有人对我下手了
Someone took a run at me last night.
害得我前妻差点丧命
Almost got my ex-wife for good measure.
你认为是我叫人去干的
You think it was me who give the order?
我怀疑过
It crossed my mind.
你杀了我儿子
You did kill my baby.
是的
Yeah.
但是 是我让他变成了傻瓜
But I was the one that let him become a nitwit.
所以 我不会怪罪你
Now, I'm not taking the blame, mind you.
库佛曾有足够的时间来认清形势
Coover had plenty of time to straighten himself out.
何况你还救了洛丽塔...
And you did save Loretta...
让我不会因为她的死而内疚一辈子
saved me from living out my days with her blood on me.
我不知道 这样算不算扯平了
I'm not sure it makes us exactly even,
不过我答应你海伦姨妈 此事从此不提
but I made a deal with your aunt Helen to keep the lid on,
我会信守诺言
and I intend to honor it.
那其他人呢 他们也同意吗
And what about the rest of the family? They agree to that?
洛丽塔怎么样了
How's Loretta?
她还不错
Well, she seems fine, considering.
告诉她 我希望这些事情都没发生过...
Make sure she knows I didn't mean for any of this to happen...
所有的事...
any of it.
给我找的零钱呢
Did you bring me my change?
没拿 冰激凌也化掉了
Nope. Ice cream's melted, too.
你找到我了 不错啊
You found me. I'm impressed.
对我有点信心行吗 我可是专业的
Yeah, give me a little credit. I'm a professional.
行
Okay.
是她指使的吗
Is she behind it?
她说没有
She says no.
橡树岭的那几个家伙在她这里干吗
What's with the Oak Ridge boys out in front of her place?
因为黑峰煤矿的事
Well, it's all about that Black Pike deal.
你的事情办完了吗
So you're done here?
完了
Yeah.
对了 先跟你说一声
Oh, and just so you're not confused,
我现在要去找薇诺娜
I'm now gonna go to Winona's,
看看她怎样了...
check in on her...
不过 这显然是违规的
unless, of course, that's against the rules.
你只要别把我
The only rule is you don't ditch me
再扔在便利店就好了
in the middle of a damn convenience store.
还有 我是不会告诉阿尔特的
And I'm not telling Art, by the way,
那样我也不会好过
'cause that'd be my ass, too.
走吧 去看你前妻也好 女友也好
So, yeah, let's go see your ex-wife, girlfriend,
随便叫什么吧
whatever it is we're calling her.
瞧瞧 这不是道尔吗
Well, look at that, Doyle.
总是不请自来
I never have to look for you.
还用你请吗
Are you looking for me?
我接到电♥话♥ 说你在骚扰服丧的老妇人
'Cause I got a call saying you were here harassing a grieving old woman.
昨晚有人雇了杀手要做了我
Well, someone hired a couple pros to clip me last night.
我想他们雇错人了 是不是
I guess they hired the wrong pros, huh?
大概是吧
I guess.
你认为是我妈派的人
You think mama sent them?
也不一定啊
Not necessarily.
也可能是你
It could have been you.
如果警♥察♥局长要杀谁 完全不用借他人之手
If the police chief wants to kill a guy, he ain't got to send anyone.
他只需要等着那人出现在他的地盘上
He just waits for the guy to show up on his turf,
然后找一群警员来干掉他
and he rolls up on him with a bunch of his police officers.
你知道的 看起来像是他拒捕被击毙
You know, that way, he can make it look like the guy died resisting arrest.
要是这不管用 也可以
Or if that don't fly, well, hell, he could just, uh,
把那人扔到旧矿井升降机井口里去
disappear the body down an old, boarded-up mine shaft.
道尔
Doyle.
道尔
Doyle!
吉文斯副法警是来问我问题的
Deputy Givens come here to ask a question.
我已经回答他了 他和他的朋友这就走
Now he's got his answer, he and his friend are gonna head back home.
我的意思是 别找事
Everything I said, holds.
好吧
All right.
你想想 如果是我雇人杀你
I mean, you think I sent them hitters,
你跑到这来 不等于是送我
you got to figure, when you get down here,
一份"大礼"吗
there's a chance.
没准我还会跟你单挑
I might want to O.K. Corral it.
你就带了一个人来做后援
You bring one man to back you up?
是啊 我还以为你会多带些人来
Yeah, well, I thought you'd bring more guys.
我希望你接手生意后能做的专业点
I hope you'll take this in the spirit it's intended.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表