剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, that old bank robber --
你怎么老是扯这些跟年纪有关的事
Why does everything got to be about age with you?
他有没有说 打劫那天
Did he say anything about
他们抢了钱之后是怎么花的
them spending any of the money during the day?
问这个干吗
Why?
因为上次我协助联调局处理
Because last time I assisted
一起银行抢劫案的时候
the FBI on a bank robbery,
我连钱的来龙去脉都搞不清
I didn't provide a detailed trail of the money.
他们笑话你了
Did they make fun of you?
伤你心了
They hurt your feelings?
是啊 我可不想那种事情再次发生
Yeah, and I don't want that to happen again,
那么 你问他了吗
so...Did you ask him?
他说 他们根本顾不上去花钱
He said they didn't have time to spend it.
他说的是真话吗
Think he was telling the truth?
他就是个抢银行的 雷兰 何必跟我说谎呢
Well, he's a bank robber, Raylan. Why would he lie to me?
雷兰 究竟怎么回事
Raylan, what's the matter?
我该喝咖啡了
I could use some coffee.
我是吉文斯法警
This is Deputy Givens,
我在调查昨天发生的那起银行抢劫案
I'm, uh, working yesterday's bank robbery.
你们有从卡特·海耶斯身上收缴到钱吗
Did you recover any money from Carter Hayes?
都有哪些面额
What denominations?
不用 不用送过来
No no, don't send it.
我一会去拿
I-I'll pick it up shortly.
好了 一会见
Okay, I'll see you in a bit.
多谢了 史蒂文
Thank you, Steven.
仔细看 博伊德
Watch closely, Boyd.
好了 开始录了吗
Okay, you rolling?
老天啊
Oh, geez.
听到了吗
You hear that?
他们先是把山顶炸掉了
Now, first, they blow the top off the mountain,
然后他们跳上该死的推土机
and then they hop in their blasted bulldozers
把他们不要的那些石头都推下了山
and push all the rocks that they don't want off the side,
阻塞了我们的河流和小溪
clogging our creeks and our streams.
刚才是次大的爆破
Ohh, that was a big one.
看吧 并非都是小石块
See, they're not all smaller rocks.
有时候是非常大的石块
Sometimes they're great, big --
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus God!
这很疯狂 对吗
It's pretty crazy, right?
这段视频被撤下来的时候
It got 700,000 hits
已经有七十万的点击量了
before they took it down.
但这是起联邦案件
Um, but this is a federal case.
联邦民事案件 涉及到
Federal civil, on account of
诸如州际贸易之类的条款
the interstate commerce clause or something.
看了这段视频 你有什么想法
What do you think of the video?
证据相当确凿 不是吗
It's pretty incriminating, isn't it?
这个问题已经超出了我的能力范围
Uh, well, t-this is outside of my area of expertise,
但我想你应该从
but I would imagine your defense
"视频被人为修改过"这方面进行辩护
would include some sort of manipulation of computer imagery.
不行 他们发现了那块巨石
No, no. They found the boulder
卡比·皮纳的遗骸就在巨石下面
and what was left of Kirby Peener under it.
这一点是改变不了了
No disputing that.
我们得想办法让法官下令
The trick is gonna be to get the judge
禁止他家人聘请的律师
to disallow his family's lawyers
将这段视频播放给陪审团看
from showing this video to the jury.
我们已经收到了死亡威胁
We're already getting death threats.
如果我们的计划成功
The agitators are gonna go ape-shit
那些闹事者肯定会出来闹事
if we get this exclusion.
这就是你雇用我的原因
So is that why you want me here?
处理死亡威胁
The death threats?
当然还有其他原因
Among other things.
-你要再看一遍吗 -不用了
- You want to watch it again? - No.
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
-嘿 -什么事
- Hey. - Yeah?
是在这里领♥取♥证物吗
Is this where I pick up evidence?
我是雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens.
之前给你打过电♥话♥
I think we spoke earlier.
有吗
We did?
有 从卡特·海耶斯那收缴来的证物
Yeah, evidence taken from Carter Hayes.
-我是来拿那些东西的 -哦 好
- I'm here to pick that up. - Uh-huh. Yeah.
是在这里领吗
Is this where I pick it up?
太好了
Nice.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
从卡特·海耶斯那收缴来的证物
Evidence taken from Carter Hayes.
我是过来拿那些东西的
I'm here to pick that up.
-好的 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
不过已经不在这里了
But it's not here.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
十分钟前 另一个法警过来把东西拿走了
The Deputy came by maybe 10 minutes ago and picked it up.
谁
Who?
古特森
Gutterson?
就是古特森
Gutterson.
-那是从监狱拿来的证物吗 -是的
- Is that the evidence from the jail? - It is.
要我放到证据室去吗
You want me to run it down to the vault?
我自己来
I can do it.
我帮你
I don't mind.
反正我也要下去
I was going there anyway.
咖啡放你桌上了
Coffee's on your desk.
请等一下
Oh, hold that, please!
能等一下吗
Can you hold that?
哦 遭了
Oh, shit.
对不起 按错按钮了
Sorry. Wrong button.
你拿着这个去哪
Where you going with that?
什么
Huh?
哦 去证据室
Oh, the, uh, vault.
-这些纸币 你扫描过了没 -没
- You scan the currency first? - No.
联邦调查局要求我们
The FBI asked us to
将纸币扫描以后的电子副本
scan it and send digital copies
发给特勤处和联邦储备委员会
to the Secret Service and the F.R.B.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你应该设两个闹钟
You should get two alarms.
确保你能被闹醒
To make sure you wake up.
你说的对
Oh, right.
要我帮你吗
You want me to do it?
不用了
Oh, no.
我自己来
I'll do it.
还有什么指教
How else will I learn?
我还以为你把东西放到证据室去了
Thought you had taken that down to the vault.
我得先扫描一下这些钞票
Yeah, well, apparently they got to get scanned first.
我已经扫描过了
Oh, I already did that.
是吗
You did?
我扫描了这些钞票
I scanned the bills,
把电子副本发给了特勤处和联邦储备委员会
sent the files to the Secret Service and F.R.B.
就像联邦调查局特工要求的那样
Just as our dear friends at the feeb requested.
你刚才怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
我还以为你已经知道了
Well, I presumed you already knew.
要不然你为何要把它 放到证据室去
Otherwise, why would you be taking it down to evidence?
我想我只能再坐一趟电梯了
Well, I guess I'm gonna go get back on the elevator.
-你本来已经把那张钱拿到手了 -是的
- You had it in your hand. - I did.
-但我不得不把它放回去 -为什么
- But I had to put it back. - Why?
因为蒂姆已经把钞票的电子副本
Because Tim already sent the digital scans of the bills
发给了特勤处和联邦储备委员会
to the Secret Sercive and Federal Reserve.
这样当他们来复查的时候 他们就会发现
So when those guys come looking for it,
那张纸币跟蒂姆扫描进去的那张不一样
it wouldn't match the one that he scanned.
你认为他们会来复查吗
Do you think they're gonna look at it?
我不知道 这张百元大钞
I don't know. It's a $100 bill
二十年来从未见过天日
that's part of a huge sum of money they haven't seen in 20 years.
所以 是的
So, yeah, I do.
我认为他们会过来复查
I think they'll come and look at it.
这不是什么大事
It's not that big a deal.
完全不是
No, it ain't.
就一张纸币
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表